"Mental clap clap Physical! clap clap JUSTIN!!!"Oozora Subaru

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
How is it possible to pick a best performance from this? Obviously my personal favorite that tickles my feels was anything with Gura in it, but I mean this shit was so good from top to bottom that I have no idea what I'd pick if I was trying to be objective about it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
51 pages already, jesus. Last year's thread was like 75, we're slated to reach at least a 100 this year.
We'll show the piipakistan nation they have nothing when it comes to Hololive autism :nenedance::nenedance::nenedance:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I was surprised that the show was not on all three stages but I guess it's strict kayfabe

I hope they do an encore in person. That crowd was really hyped. Considering it's a flat floor the visibility must not be good so thanks IRL people!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I am so exhausted
how am I going to fare in the next part

I am so cooked

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That concert (ONE out of FOUR) contained Marine and Kanata AHOY! medley, Risu singing in beast mode for her new original, Kiara's going full hip shake for her new original, Bae's artful dance number, Shallys, Korone flipping so hard she went airborne.... and that's just what I remember off the top of my head.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
How is it possible to pick a best performance from this? Obviously my personal favorite that tickles my feels was anything with Gura in it, but I mean this shit was so good from top to bottom that I have no idea what I'd pick if I was trying to be objective about it.
I don't feel there was a bad performance, though that is not surprising. There is so much diversity that it is hard to choose the best. I think the ones that have something that stands out are usually the most memorable ones, though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That was great stuff. I'm gonna have to think about my favorites but Botan, Bae, Korone and Risu are most prominent in my mind currently. I'm just really happy to see how far these girls have come, especially ones like Ina, Choco and Botan. We still have 3 more lives to go but emotions are high already man. I'm too excited to take a nap now lol.

Not to mention Subaru is in the next live. If she sings Stellar Symphony then I just melt on the spot.

Mio is also in this group so if she sings Sirius or they duet together then I just spontaneously combust.

Watame and Calli are here too. There's so many potential combinations man.

Not-Username

Also....no after credit announcements :ameliaThink:

mismatch

Do drugs kids. For your oshi's sake.
Grinding up an adderall into my next beer as we speak. If my heart doesn't stop, I'll see you all in a couple of hours.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Negzana

Risu wins the singing department, Bae in dancing

Shallys was great here but her 2022 Shallys performance is still the best. I think she is in the top 5 tonight.

Korone is automatically top 5

Risu and Bae are just too good, definitely interchangable between first place

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Also....no after credit announcements :ameliaThink:
Maybe after the days' end. Certainly they would want to make sure everyone saw the ReGloss announcement of an announcement.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Urhg i am not gonna make it
Please cheer for Gozaru and Lui Everyone good night :,(

MostlyALurker777

GIxTlcvWAAAreSd 2.jpg

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I don't feel there was a bad performance, though that is not surprising. There is so much diversity that it is hard to choose the best. I think the ones that have something that stands out are usually the most memorable ones, though.
Like, during 3rd fes my pick for best ended up being Moona's, and I had 3-4 others that were right up there. This one though was just something else and it's not even over yet lol. Wtf am I going to do with myself on the 2nd stage...:takocope:

BEEG Booba Fishing

No way I'm waking up for the second part, but I'm glad I got to see my oshi live. Y'all enjoy the rest :takoesl:

Negzana

My two kamioshis are about to perform. I can't miss it from what I would intend to be a short nap. Going to shower, energy drink, and a lot of water.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Initial reaction stage 1:
Kanata and Marine's duet was probably my favorite
Risu was fucking back
Korone will be meme goddess
We will look back at Bae's number tonight as a precursor to what can be possible in a FES performance

Top Bottom