"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I am almost certain they do it on purpose to sell Bluray fixes at this point lol
I would have made a "nah they aren't niji" joke but they don't get concerts :ironmousekek:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm not gonna wake up from a nap so.. espresso and red bull it is yay for heart palpitations.

Not-Username

My recap:

Best duo performance: Kanata + marine
Best solo: risu and Chloe tied
Best dance: Kiara
Most creative: bae
Most feels: Aki
Most genki: hags

hotel: trivago

mismatch

So they apparently had a live camera tour and cosplayer interview segment on the main channel at the same time as stage 1 was happening, and unlike the stage shows there was a translator in the chat. Probably worth checking out whenever the main stream actually ends.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
This was only 1/4th of the entire thing and it already feels so overwhelming
Yagoo this is too much
I can't take this much peak
yamete

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Initial reaction stage 1:
Kanata and Marine's duet was probably my favorite
Risu was fucking back
Korone will be meme goddess
We will look back at Bae's number tonight as a precursor to what can be possible in a FES performance
Bae's performance just makes me want to see her do a dance-oriented live. When she breaks the performance down, I just know the first fucking thing she is going to say is "The fookin Bahbie ballet performances were the inspiration, mate."
Because I know they were because that is what I felt like I was watching and she has said she wanted to do a live that was like a Barbie ballet story thing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I feel for you fuckers. Having to work at night and destroying my health (both physically and mentally) is all worth it just for this fucking moment of the year.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Next one in 2 hours.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I would have made a "nah they aren't niji" joke but they don't get concerts :ironmousekek:
The real answer is that is is just way fucking easier to go back and choose the best angles when not doing a live performance and choosing from footage. It's why the 3D Lives recently look better, because they can choose from prerecorded stuff and not have to worry about the audience or IRL stage shots.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Bae's such a good dancer. The worst part of these kinds of concerts is when the camera angle doesn't give you what they're actually doing. I'll take a fixed camera angle on people like Bae and Kiara and that's all I'll need thank you.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

:)
This was the best part
(No joking Kiara finally uses her menhera to give a good show but knowing Kiwawa she its going to complain about it in a couple of weeks)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Bae's such a good dancer. The worst part of these kinds of concerts is when the camera angle doesn't give you what they're actually doing. I'll take a fixed camera angle on people like Bae and Kiara and that's all I'll need thank you.
Yeah. If the Blurays came with bonus fixed camera footage, I would actually bother pirating them.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah. If the Blurays came with bonus fixed camera footage, I would actually bother pirating them.
My man wears his name with pride :SelenHAHAhere: fucking rat

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm just glad they dropped the branch barrier entirely and let the groupings go wild. There were a lot of unexpected setups that paid off due to it. Really makes the rest of HoloFes have even more potential. Curious if anyone else does that Kanata/Marine bit for example. Also can't wait to see what Mio goes with.

Bae's performance just makes me want to see her do a dance-oriented live. When she breaks the performance down, I just know the first fucking thing she is going to say is "The fookin Bahbie ballet performances were the inspiration, mate."
Because I know they were because that is what I felt like I was watching and she has said she wanted to do a live that was like a Barbie ballet story thing.
I'm curious what she would do if she was able to get a go on doing something like Aki's lives. I hope she gets a chance to.

mismatch

So they apparently had a live camera tour and cosplayer interview segment on the main channel at the same time as stage 1 was happening, and unlike the stage shows there was a translator in the chat. Probably worth checking out whenever the main stream actually ends.
And now this FubuSui segment isn't being translated. Maybe the translators are refraining because these things will end up on the bluray with subtitles?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I have actually bought some special blurays of certain idol groups expressly because they come with a multi angle toggle so I can actually see my oshi doing her thing without the wonky cinematic camera stuff. :inanerdy:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm curious what she would do if she was able to get a go on doing something like Aki's lives. I hope she gets a chance to.
I don't know if she will choose to do a Birthday Live next year, I doubt she will, but if she does, I want it to be one like Aki's.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God I cannot express how tired the staff must end up after this shit, I hope they get some time off. I do events once a year too and don't sleep for a good 36 hours and end up hurting like I was beaten by baseball bats and sleeping like 15 hours afterwards.

Negzana

With the Holofes being this ambitious, I hope Cover tones down expectations for Summer Splash Party. It just seems like a fruitless exercise to stress the talents out for a show that will inevitably not be as good as Holofes.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Found this on reddit, but apparently deeper-voiced Matsuri isn't new. She voiced this character from some gacha game.. doesn't sound like her at all.

Top Bottom