"But he started the coop (Coup) what am I supposed to do? w-wait lol, am I pronouncing that word wrong too? lol"IRyS

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

ペンネーム

mismatch

HoloX has been getting special treatment since they debuted, and Cover is never gonna say no to anything Suisei asks for. I'm definitely on the side of wanting to see the unique JP/EN/ID combos that we get at these big events. Now that there will hopefully be semi-regular overseas concerts, that seems like the perfect place to give the EN/ID gens their big group numbers and MC spots. They're definitely gonna be regular, right Yagoo?

Also, why has cover not commissioned official live translation for the fes stage shows yet? Given how much they unboubtedly spend on these, it's kinda dumb that us kaigais have to wait for clips to have any idea what is going on.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bae has been saying for a while now that her 5th Fes performance has a 50% chance of being unsuccessful. At first I could not fathom what she meant. Now, she is talking about flying and I am downright scared of whatever they let her cook...

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

one of my favourite things about Fes season is just seeing all the interactions happening
its more and bigger than just the concert

oh and I remembered this was also going on when I was checking numbers

xjba11.png

note that both holo streams were just showing commercials at the time when I checked

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Sorry Promise Sisters
But the Sankisei really needed more figures

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Sorry Promise Sisters
But the Sankisei really needed more figures

I'll take solace in the fact that FlaRyS teetee has killed NoeFure and pissed on its grave.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Bae has been saying for a while now that her 5th Fes performance has a 50% chance of being unsuccessful. At first I could not fathom what she meant. Now, she is talking about flying and I am downright scared of whatever they let her cook...

just pray the backup dancer she doesnt get Owen Hart-ed

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

one of my favourite things about Fes season is just seeing all the interactions happening
its more and bigger than just the concert

oh and I remembered this was also going on when I was checking numbers

xjba11.png

note that both holo streams were just showing commercials at the time when I checked

I feel sad for Petra
She doesnt deserve this bullshit

The Rrat

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Advent watchalong, btw.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It's about starting time. Glad to be doing this for another year with you fellas.

Not-Username

The fuck

Edit: holy fuck the venue is insane

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Also, why has cover not commissioned official live translation for the fes stage shows yet? Given how much they unboubtedly spend on these, it's kinda dumb that us kaigais have to wait for clips to have any idea what is going on.
Baby steps I guess. They explained the Sake barrel ceremony as it was happening. I think Live TL is a sticky topic as mis translation would piss everyone off.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit the stages are massive... and they have three of these simultaneously? God damn.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Almost forgot the first one started much earlier this year so glad I woke up on time lol
The new Suisei figure looks pretty nice but I'll probably prioritize getting the new nendo instead

Baby steps I guess. They explained the Sake barrel ceremony as it was happening. I think Live TL is a sticky topic as mis translation would piss everyone off.
Being an interpreter is a much harder job than a regular translator since you're basically rapid-shooting TLs to the public so I guess they wanted to be extra sure

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Holy shit the stages are massive... and they have three of these simultaneously? God damn.
Yeah wtf, the setup looks even bigger than last year even though it should be the same location. Also, Jimmy and Taotan were on screen!

Alchemyth

Apparantly making actual noise during the concert is now allowed.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom