"I'm plump when I'm naked you know."Himawari Honma

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Got a flat tire at almost the worst possible time but they can't keep me away from these 2d girls. Let's fucking go bitches~ Was probably some of the fastest driving on donut spares ever lol

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The boys were kicked off the official English Twitter account for the weekend
:whatastory:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
xzbrw1.png
2cdqof.png

powerful auras

USS IOWA

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lot's of girls did it actually - search for "応援会場" and you will see

Advent is doing the watch along in less then an hour

Free portion

This is your potential budget option. Good luck

Are the concerts that much earlier this year then? I remember them always being at like 4 am my time. Nvm there's two that's why.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
338pgg.png

cant read this but probably 3D right?

edit:
it matches those outfits apparently

a74s93.png

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Are the concerts that much earlier this year then? I remember them always being at like 4 am my time.
Last year, both stages started at 6 PM JST, but Holo*27 started at the same time Stage 1 and HoloHoney are this year.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
338pgg.png

cant read this but probably 3D right?

edit:
it matches those outfits apparently

a74s93.png
Doesn't say anything about 3D, but I would not be surpirsed in the slightest.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
One year just one fucking year I would like this fuckers to put all of promise together in a concert :annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One year just one fucking year I would like this fuckers to put all of promise together in a concert :annoyedpippa:
It will never happen, they split every gen so that people buy more tickets. A concert with all of promise would have a disproportionate amount of ESLs who wouldn't bother watching the other concerts.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
that will never happen with fes

its kinda the speciality of fes of breaking up the usual pairings and getting unique mixes
has been so since 3rd at least
that's how we got ChammerxOllie and that shit was so fucking good, those two would have never performed together under other circumstances

btw: Blue woman sighting

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

its kinda the speciality of fes of breaking up the usual pairings and getting unique mixes
that's how we got ChammerxOllie and that shit was so fucking good, those two would have never performed together under other circumstances

btw: Blue woman sighting

Stealing the shtick of the rival company's blue woman

Based

The Rrat

Early Adopter
HoloX didn't get split last year and also performed together at both Fes and Summer. ID3 are all on the same day this year. CouncilRyS should have been together and performed together last year. They didn't even bother to mix EN with any JP or ID girls for group performances last year, so the whole mix and match argument doesn't even apply.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

then we had that time suisei showed up with shiraken even though she wasn't in that part of the concert :annoyedpippa:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
then we had that time suisei showed up with shiraken even though she wasn't in that part of the concert :annoyedpippa:
suisei does as suisei wants
:suiseipyscho:

edit:

nijis somehow came into my feed and looks like she is watching Fes as well?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Promise will be together for a major live once management figures out how to say no to Suisei.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The only way I could see them doing full gens is when they finally have too many people and have like 5 days, so they did one whole ass day of Gens/Groups doing their own set collabs or something. Which I mean they aren't super far off from but not this year and probably not next year. But after a couple more they could certainly just have an entire day set aside for that. Mostly just because at that point you can split up their solos/duos but then have that last day for the full groups.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
HoloX didn't get split last year and also performed together at both Fes and Summer. ID3 are all on the same day this year. CouncilRyS should have been together and performed together last year. They didn't even bother to mix EN with any JP or ID girls for group performances last year, so the whole mix and match argument doesn't even apply.
HoloX its just that good :luidance:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
suisei does as suisei wants
:suiseipyscho:

edit:

nijis somehow came into my feed and looks like she is watching Fes as well?

aggroriku.png
TERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!! TREASON TO COMPANY!!!!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom