"I apologize deepury, Sakana-san doesn't even have boobaa... but by the way he's eating he's gonna grow some soon"Tenma Maemi

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

mismatch

JIMMY ON THE COSPLAY SEGMENT

Screenshot 2024-03-16 233627.jpg

Looking good, sir.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The song lyric is about wanting to punch someone

the main problem is that their menu is too fucking complicated for on-site ordering
Just serve hot dog for the onsite niggas.
Lol I remember last year's hotdog :whatastory: That shit was NASTY.

mismatch

I feel like the difference in quality between the Deco stage and the Honeyworks one probably has at least a bit to do with the fact that Deco is just one dude, whereas Honeyworks is a group. Putting out an entire album of originals with a bunch of different talents each with different styles and voices has gotta be a lot of work, even with a year of lead time.

I wonder where the extra stage is headed in future years. Are they just gonna get a different vocaloid producer each year? I feel like they're gonna have to do a "collab" stage or something and start having multiple producers do it. Or maybe Honeyworks just makes 10 new tracks for hololive each year from now until the heat death of the universe...

Composted Sapling

Shiori had a impromptu watchalong of the Honeyworks stage in her free chat. Geeked out about hair physics
Transcript here

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I feel like the difference in quality between the Deco stage and the Honeyworks one probably has at least a bit to do with the fact that Deco is just one dude, whereas Honeyworks is a group. Putting out an entire album of originals with a bunch of different talents each with different styles and voices has gotta be a lot of work, even with a year of lead time.

I wonder where the extra stage is headed in future years. Are they just gonna get a different vocaloid producer each year? I feel like they're gonna have to do a "collab" stage or something and start having multiple producers do it. Or maybe Honeyworks just makes 10 new tracks for hololive each year from now until the heat death of the universe...
As I said earlier, with another 10 plus members added to the 3D roster by next Fes, I think it will end up being 4 full stages of just Holo performances and whatever collab they end up doing will just become another one off concert at a different time of the year.

frz

they might can the extra stage if there's nothing good
Once advent, regloss, jp7, id4, potential dev_is gen 2, en gen4 have their 3D they have enough talents for a stage 4.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
As I said earlier, with another 10 plus members added to the 3D roster by next Fes, I think it will end up being 4 full stages of just Holo performances and whatever collab they end up doing will just become another one off concert at a different time of the year.
and I hope they do 3 or more days instead of trying to shove everything in 2 days

mismatch

and I hope they do 3 or more days instead of trying to shove everything in 2 days
I don't know man, 3 days and you're firmly into "taking time off of work to watch a livestreamed anime girl concert" territory.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't know man, 3 days and you're firmly into "taking time off of work to watch a livestreamed anime girl concert" territory.
it's either more days or 12+ hours of concert in a single day

mismatch

There's actually a live translator for the closing ceremony, for anybody who isn't busy catching a quick nap before the last stage.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There's actually a live translator for the closing ceremony, for anybody who isn't busy catching a quick nap before the last stage.
Not really interested in the opening or closing ceremonies for these events. The nips never really say anything interesting or bold for fear of society so it's always the milquetoast "thankyu for caming gais! prease supporto companyru!"

mismatch

Not really interested in the opening or closing ceremonies for these events. The nips never really say anything interesting or bold for fear of society so it's always the milquetoast "thankyu for caming gais! prease supporto companyru!"
Whatever. Sora is here being cute, so I watch.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
You mean Lui is there being hot.

mismatch

frz

frz

holy shit that art

ペンネーム

This is your five minute warning. @everyone

Pioneer

I'm weak and didn't wake up for the honeyworks stage. AZKi Mio Lamy was great as expected.

GI2lbOca4AArIkJ

Can't wait for stage3!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
LETS FUCKING GO BOYS

goddamn thats gorgeous

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Apparently the on-site orders were the thing fucking up distribution. Shutting that down completely solved this issue today.
My recommendation for next year would be to allow pre-orders to pick up first and THEN do sales on-site. Or have two different queues and crews for each.
They usually have post-event survey so might be a good idea to drop in the suggestions there

half correct, deco isn't really a solo producer nowadays, especially with how often he works with someone like Rockwell and others for the music composition.
He also created OTOIRO, which consists of musicians and illustrator team who worked in most, if not all of his work past 2019

Top Bottom