"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Holofes 5 - Capture the Moment

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I feel like the hype wasn't as heavy compared to some of the other stages but the performances were still pretty crazy.
The other stages will always be more hype because no one knows what people will sing and with who.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
the penlight synchronizing the song tunes is insane, this is like during her deco stage too
man I'm already emotional and it's not even the last concert yet, comet lady is so good bros
I can see Suisei doing a medley like Subaru did, the audience will die.

I wish I weren't so tired that I could have enjoyed that more, but it was excellent. Stage 3 starts in 3 and a half hours?
I can feasible get 2 REM cycles in.... but Phase Oshi is singing and being silly

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I love that they dragged some of the girls and they didn't even give them anything other than the group song.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yeah, no complaints here. Honeyworks did a phenomenal job. MC sections were great. The songs felt like they suited each talent and everyone got to show off what they could do.

Sora, Subaru/Kanata, Towa/Watame and of couse Suisei will be the ones I remember most but goddamn that was great.

See you fellas in a few hours. Don't miss your alarms :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I love that they dragged some of the girls and they didn't even give them anything other than the group song.
I was wrong about Mumei, but I firmly believe Fauna is definitely not in Japan.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Iofi has to have her power limited for everyone's safety

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i kneel

and ill kneel some more later

but for now its GBF duties

may you all be well for later

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

mismatch

I was wrong about Mumei, but I firmly believe Fauna is definitely not in Japan.
She's definitely not. you can tell who didn't go to japan by whose signatures on the wall are pasted sheets of paper, and hers was.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And for as great a job as Cover has done with the EXPO, there's still hiccups. Apparently the food situation went tits up yesterday; to the point were they didn't take any food or drink orders on-site today:

Cover is still experiencing growing pains themselves.

Apparently the on-site orders were the thing fucking up distribution. Shutting that down completely solved this issue today.
My recommendation for next year would be to allow pre-orders to pick up first and THEN do sales on-site. Or have two different queues and crews for each.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She's definitely not. you can tell who didn't go to japan by who's signatures on the wall are pasted sheets of paper, and hers was.
I have my doubts about kronii and her's wasn't a piece of paper, some could have signed it when they were in Japan before.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Also please Yagoo. Just make this official and the world will be a much better place
L3Fmt9K8Qz.jpg

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She's definitely not. you can tell who didn't go to japan by whose signatures on the wall are pasted sheets of paper, and hers was.
Mumei also posted earlier in the week she was leaving, where as Fauna streamed a day and some hours before the concert and claimed she was going after that lmao

mismatch

I have my doubts about kronii and her's wasn't a piece of paper, some could have signed it when they were in Japan before.
I think Kronii went recently enough that she was able to sign in person, but yeah she didn't MC so she probably wasn't there during the show.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I feel like the hype wasn't as heavy compared to some of the other stages but the performances were still pretty crazy.
Might be part of why this one came off better. I think people expected a lot more from the Deco concert and it didn't really play off the talents on stage.
This one everyone figured would be kind of mid but worked with the performers better.

Admittedly missed most the visuals but all the singing was damn good. Although except for maybe 3 people that's rather expected by this point.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Mumei also posted earlier in the week she was leaving, where as Fauna streamed a day and some hours before the concert and claimed she was going after that lmao
Keyfabe above ALL ELSE for Holofest :SelenHAHAhere:

RiverBear

Gentlemen, I love kani, I love hags and I love Hololive.

It had been a pleasure

Off to Stage 3

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
image.png

People said this looks regal-like for Suisei's last solo before Honeywork stage ended. Even though the result happened because I reacted late with the screenshot button.

image.png

Though the Sora's last solo before it was amazing as well. Both are great.

image.png

The way it look, its like Sora want to punch someone. I like it.

frz

image.png

Though the Sora's last solo before it was amazing as well. Both are great.

image.png

The way it look, its like Sora want to punch someone. I like it.
The song lyric is about wanting to punch someone. If you havent seen it. Sora's video version has english subs :smugpipi:
Apparently the on-site orders were the thing fucking up distribution. Shutting that down completely solved this issue today.
My recommendation for next year would be to allow pre-orders to pick up first and THEN do sales on-site. Or have two different queues and crews for each.
the main problem is that their menu is too fucking complicated for on-site ordering
Just serve hot dog and beer for the onsite niggas. :shiinastare:

Top Bottom