"Stay halal brother, stay halal sister, yah, yah!"Kobo Kanaeru

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

Ballpark_Look

Just how many people are annoying them with DMs?
Don't know about the others, but for Kei enough that she locked the Kei account at least twice since ~March(?)

bananabreadbowl

I'm gonna trust that most of the people active here have the presence of mind to not tap the glass and that the people in question are just braindead fans.

I don't think anyone who will read this are the ones who need to hear it, but I'll say it anyway for any lurkers or people who stumble upon this thread: Don't fucking question the talents, anyone that regularly interacts with the talents, or anyone you suspect may be close to the talent or a talent on their alt. If they won't say it outright on their alt, they're really not going to tell some chucklefuck random. It's been mentioned before, but also don't just follow random people mentioned here if they don't have some sort of presence because they will take note of that, too.

I'm also going to say that most of the girls are averse to anything they think resembles 4chan. They will not be able to tell the difference between 4chan and this place or KF, nor will they care about the difference. Again, do not try to press them for info but they will especially ignore you if you have any trail leading back here.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I'm gonna trust that most of the people active here have the presence of mind to not tap the glass and that the people in question are just braindead fans.

I don't think anyone who will read this are the ones who need to hear it, but I'll say it anyway for any lurkers or people who stumble upon this thread: Don't fucking question the talents, anyone that regularly interacts with the talents, or anyone you suspect may be close to the talent or a talent on their alt. If they won't say it outright on their alt, they're really not going to tell some chucklefuck random. It's been mentioned before, but also don't just follow random people mentioned here if they don't have some sort of presence because they will take note of that, too.

I'm also going to say that most of the girls are averse to anything they think resembles 4chan. They will not be able to tell the difference between 4chan and this place or KF, nor will they care about the difference. Again, do not try to press them for info but they will especially ignore you if you have any trail leading back here.
Oh sweet summer child.
Prostate messaged one or two of them, and knowing how he writes it's a coin toss if he alone responsible for these annoyed posts.

bananabreadbowl

Oh sweet summer child.
Prostate messaged one or two of them, and knowing how he writes it's a coin toss if he alone responsible for these annoyed posts.
I'm aware Proctor reached out, but I'm fairly certain it's random idiots just sperging out in their DMs causing the tweets.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Selen incident and one of its unfortunate consequences. They should follow/watch from afar and feign ignorance, instead of acting like they can do anything. Just be glad you found them, support them and hope the best for them
Yeah pretty much. I'm confident that the ones blowing up their DMs are not from here, since we picked up on the PLs of the Guardians talents pretty late.

When not-Furi and not-Estella were posted here, I already noticed a few people following them who also actively interacted with their VRev personas. Same with not-Arial. Only (probably) not-Rinona seems not to have had VRev fans following them (except Bri), though I imagine some are picking up on her from this thread, hence the Tweet. Even /VRex/ seems to not have known about any PLs other than Furi and Estella. So it's probably people who are neither /here/ nor /there/ causing problems.

ThatGuyFromThe213

It could be coming from FalseD's discord servers. The amount of interaction regarding to Vrev is up there. Plus, Ex-Vrev mods are lurking in that server watching what people are speculating. Known mods are Delta, Dino, Wonder Bubble.

Edit: I can say, ajshell, could one of many causing a ruckus. Like a said again, he nothing be a drama seeking/white knighting cunt. Fake ass fan at best.

Last edited:

Bronze

She's alive? Didn't expect her to return at all.

A

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh sweet summer child.
Listen you mong, despite how he treats the people around here he's more than capable of being respectful in those initial DMs. And thus far, his hit rate is higher than his miss rate.

JusticeDog

She also posted her schedule on the PL. Although the hours for wed/thurs are very early so now I'm half expecting her to stream 7 days a week between both accounts.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Listen you mong, despite how he treats the people around here he's more than capable of being respectful in those initial DMs. And thus far, his hit rate is higher than his miss rate.
I know, it's just his writing style... can be very miss.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I know, it's just his writing style... can be very miss.
They've only gotten one message each from him, but as much text as 50 messages from other people.

bananabreadbowl

I see no reason to suspect whatever Proctor sent could have come off as threatening or off-putting as what not-Furi and not-Nova were talking about. Lurking for any amount of time in Twitter replies or any of the affiliated Discord servers is proof enough that their vocal fans, "fans", and orbiters are plenty weird on their own.

Bronze

I see no reason to suspect whatever Proctor sent could have come off as threatening or off-putting as what not-Furi and not-Nova were talking about. Lurking for any amount of time in Twitter replies or any of the affiliated Discord servers is proof enough that their vocal fans, "fans", and orbiters are plenty weird on their own.
Furi also openly said talents are getting harassed through marshmallow and other methods so yeah it can be anyone. They have a small unofficial r/kurosanji at this point

Kei said someone unrelated got bothered by people. Its possible some people founded V&U alts, thought one of them is a VRev girl and bothered them. They can be found through Kei, and even we thought they were related until we got more context. Especially if those people have no idea about PL's

ThatGuyFromThe213

She also posted her schedule on the PL. Although the hours for wed/thurs are very early so now I'm half expecting her to stream 7 days a week between both accounts.

She's doing double duty streaming for a couple of hours. Her schedule pulled from discord.
Screenshot 2024-07-10 120616.png

JusticeDog

:chibiBrainDamage: This is really weird.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

x Hades Stamps

She's alive? Didn't expect her to return at all.
Same, especially since she’s been at least somewhat active on her indie life the whole time. However,
She's doing double duty streaming for a couple of hours. Her schedule pulled from discord.
this can easily be a sign of the end, especially considering that four days out of four (on each account) are doubled up. This doesn’t necessarily mean anything, and do keep in mind that this is even less than speculative at this point, just a potential possibility.

bananabreadbowl

Same, especially since she’s been at least somewhat active on her indie life the whole time. However,

this can easily be a sign of the end, especially considering that four days out of four (on each account) are doubled up. This doesn’t necessarily mean anything, and do keep in mind that this is even less than speculative at this point, just a potential possibility.
Yeah I'd say it's fair to call it a sign considering the former Gen 1 and 2 members were keeping themselves equally busy right before graduation announcements. Gotta make sure your ducks are all in a row and condition your audience to look for your alt for when you inevitably abandon ship.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Anything really is up in the air if we're all being honest.

ThatGuyFromThe213

From what Estella vaguely said in her stream, that's going on right now, there were some talks with management and things just fell off, hence her 2 week hiatus. Right now, shes uncertain whats to comes, but making the most of it.

Edit: Part of it is the lack of communication with management and no birthday merch (WTF). Seem the ONLY management that actually gives damn is Melmi.

Top Bottom