"I have, like, a pipebomb in my chest. It's about to explode! That's my heart by the way. My heart is the pipebomb and it's about to explode with, like, love and care"Chikafuji Lisa

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Kinda curious how she's gonna pull it off when Salmon wasn't able to, unless it's just a matter of being better at negotiating
I wouldn’t get too hopeful. Nova’s had the company removed from her Twitter handle (and display name) for awhile.
Word on street is, vrev owe them money now and debt is increasing. To give away IP as collateral and fold voluntarily is smarter and cheaper than bankruptcy. They still owe merch orders though, is there any estimated sum for that?
And Salmon dropped vtubing as a whole iirc?

Bronze

Ballpark_Look

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Word on street is, vrev owe them money now and debt is increasing. To give away IP as collateral and fold voluntarily is smarter and cheaper than bankruptcy. They still owe merch orders though, is there any estimated sum for that?
And Salmon dropped vtubing as a whole iirc?
Reminder, this is VRev.

Xuhle

x Hades Stamps

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I see this also went up yesterday but didn't get posted to the thread -

Is the vRev collapse finally happening?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn if nova of all people is saying that then i guess its officially dead

JusticeDog

I was wondering what was going on when all the vague posting stopped right after Estella returned from the suspension.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm aware Proctor reached out, but I'm fairly certain it's random idiots just sperging out in their DMs causing the tweets.
They've only gotten one message each from him, but as much text as 50 messages from other people.
I see no reason to suspect whatever Proctor sent could have come off as threatening or off-putting as what not-Furi and not-Nova were talking about. Lurking for any amount of time in Twitter replies or any of the affiliated Discord servers is proof enough that their vocal fans, "fans", and orbiters are plenty weird on their own.

I feel like noting that I've contacted two people (maybe three, I actually forget) in this entire saga, and I won't name them because I suspect vReverie's tardmods read this very thread on occasion.

In all my communications, I always emphasize my intentions to maintain complete anonymity unless given explicit permission to share anything, and offer full access to any resources I have at my disposal (connections, legal support, etc). The one time I have gone beyond a single Twitter DM is when I was very strongly suspecting that Twitter was hiding my messages, so I coupled it with an email to the person's public personal email address. That's it. I never push or pressure anyone on anything, simply make my interest clear.

Ballpark_Look

Somehow question number 3 implies a non zero chance Glitchstars becomes the vrev retirement home.
E: A

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

I'm just going to say it and call me a hater if you will, but I'm not a fan of Duellogs. During our watch-a-long in Rana's discord, we were watching The Raid Redemption (Amaya/Rana is a fan of martial arts movies), he would say the stupidest shit in chat that wasn't remotely related to the movie.

Xuhle

I'm just going to say it and call me a hater if you will, but I'm not a fan of Duellogs. During our watch-a-long in Rana's discord, we were watching The Raid Redemption (Amaya/Rana is a fan of martial arts movies), he would say the stupidest shit in chat that wasn't remotely related to the movie.
So how is that any different from other chatter that would do the same thing?

Ballpark_Look

I don't like him cause he does something everyone does. What?????

ThatGuyFromThe213

I said what I said and I'm not going to take it back.
Edit: I don't have a problem if you enjoy his stuff.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I appreciate this thread for being the strangest one on the forum

Please continue

bananabreadbowl

Xuhle

I said what I said and I'm not going to take it back.
Edit: I don't have a problem if you enjoy his stuff.
I don't even care for the guy but your reason is about as dumb as something merelyTourist would say. Like your saying he's being chat while in chat literally replace that with anyone else in chat and your reason is still dumb.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Crossposting
Nova live with cardfight vanguard and an announcement will she finally jump the sinking ship that is vreverie?

Bronze

Crossposting
I don't think it's a graduation announcement. Doesn't feel like something that serious. She was working on a cover I think, maybe that or another positive thing/event

Top Bottom