"Oh... fuck my Big Chungus life..."Eimi Isami

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

JusticeDog

I don't know why they decided to fuck her over on merch, really doesn't make any sense because the art for it is already made. And apparently everyone else is getting merch except her.

She said she is streaming 4 days a week, doing 4-6 streams a week. (Plus the 4 days on Mochi). :pikaWUT:

It sounds like management put her in a position where she could leave (by choice or not) at a moment's notice. She really beat over everyone's head that there is no certainty at all on how long she is going to be around.

ThatGuyFromThe213

I don't know why they decided to fuck her over on merch, really doesn't make any sense because the art for it is already made. And apparently everyone else is getting merch except her.

She said she is streaming 4 days a week, doing 4-6 streams a week. (Plus the 4 days on Mochi). :pikaWUT:

It sounds like management put her in a position where she could leave (by choice or not) at a moment's notice. She really beat over everyone's head that there is no certainty at all on how long she is going to be around.
Yeah, it seems that way. Totally disappointed in management, birthdays are special days for many vtubers and profitable as well. Then again, I'm not surprised due to current situation with Vrev. She did say she going back to school very soon, so there is that, which could effect her schedule.

bananabreadbowl

It feels like each gen management had someone they decided they don't like, honestly.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I would say you could try Simp City; if she's an autistic late Milennial ex-camgirl then surely she might have a presence somewhere that got incidentally logged.

Either that or she reuses pics/names/andles at some point in the future that could point to an unidentified twatter/MMO account.
Where's Blackjack when you need him:urtearingmeapart:

Bronze

So she's not getting a BD merch at all? Have they not seen how succesful her donothon was? Do they hate money?

ThatGuyFromThe213

So she's not getting a BD merch at all? Have they not seen how succesful her donothon was? Do they hate money?
From what she started from her latest stream that seems to be the case. From the tone of her voice she seemed rather disappointed that she would be getting any birthday merch. For sure it was mismanagement on the CEOs part.

x Hades Stamps

There’s been at least one case of someone receiving their order after being refunded for past merch drops, so I’d be more surprised if she were to get BDay merch.

ThatGuyFromThe213

There’s been at least one case of someone receiving their order after being refunded for past merch drops, so I’d be more surprised if she were to get BDay merch.
That's a first I've heard of it. The two cunts of Vrev haven't rolled out the merch to the remaining fans that still haven't gotten their stuff. From what I can tell it seems to be an logistic issue and, perhaps, the company is running out of money.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What I am reading in this thread is that Vrev is better at sending out merch than Idol Corp

Void Scribas

If the worse happens, I hope Scarlett and Tomomi get to enter Phase Connect, they are too funny and based, they will fit right with Pippa and the rest of the girls.

Edit: Lol, forgot that Tomomi is not of Vreverie XD. The chemistry she has with Scarlett on the VSMP server makes it fell like they were genmates

Has been some update in Scarlett possible PL? Or we assume the cam girl theory as the most possible one?

RiverBear

Apparently, they have been able to contact management and that merch should start rolling out in the forseeable future. Don't know how true, but we will see

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Has been some update in Scarlett possible PL? Or we assume the cam girl theory as the most possible one?
I stopped digging when Kei spelled it out in that Tweet. Frankly, if the cam girl rrat is true, it's probably for the best that it stays buried

bananabreadbowl

Yeah atp I think it's more realistic that we see an alt pop up in the future rather than a return to her PL, if any trace of it even still exists. I could see the girls without a known alt/PL waiting a while before coming forward given Kei and Tenten's tweets and concerns, though.

Bronze

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

bananabreadbowl

Looks like she gonna leave with IP
Kinda curious how she's gonna pull it off when Salmon wasn't able to, unless it's just a matter of being better at negotiating

Xuhle

Kinda curious how she's gonna pull it off when Salmon wasn't able to, unless it's just a matter of being better at negotiating
Or they are completely folding the company.

x Hades Stamps

Looks like she gonna leave with IP
I wouldn’t get too hopeful. Nova’s had the company removed from her Twitter handle (and display name) for awhile.

Xuhle

Also I don't know if it's been mentioned before but this seems to be Nova's manager.

Bronze

Also I don't know if it's been mentioned before but this seems to be Nova's manager.
This is her independently hired manager. Her Vreverie manager, if there even is one, is someone else.

Top Bottom