"I'm literally like a 'house klweeper'"S.S. Isa

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nova is undoubtedly the most fucked over by this

girl has been sponsored by TCG companies ( Bushiroad and Grand Archive)
if VRev goes under, she's not getting that back
Let's hope she did the reasonable thing and have direct contacts with these TCG guys.

JusticeDog

ETA: the tweets correlating Goobi and Zeli
Goobi complaining about wifi being out after maintenance workers left.
I guess this is how I find out she is graduating (again). I noticed, in the last few weeks she had been baiting HARD for donations, so not too surprised.
Her new model looks like a slime girl made out of cum. :gunpeko:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Anyhow I think I have a possible PL lead for Rinona. She has a background as a mixer and she's SEA (accent tells me SG or MY) Chinese. She mixed the VRev group cover and co-directed one of her original songs as well
Follow-up on this. Rinona may be Miyori Shiba.

I looked through Shinoko's channel and saw this collab with her other SG VTuber friends in a group called V-Petto, which included Miyori and some other girls:

Miyori is the orange Shiba, which is very similar to Rinona's theming as an orange wolf. The voices are similar, maybe 80-90% to my ear. In her intro at about 3 minutes in, Miyori talks about how envious she is that her collab partners have bubble tea and she doesn't, which would align with some Tweets Rinona has made (granted liking bubble tea is the most basic bitch Asian thing imaginable, so it's circumstantial at best):

A

A
miyori profile.PNG

Rinona has a thicker Singlish accent than Miyori though, but it could be that she's just changing up her voice a bit between the personas:

Music voice seems to line up better though:

Game taste checks out though. Way more Honkai and Wuthering Waves, which is Rinona's gacha of choice:
miyori shiba streams.jpg
Miyori had been streaming consistently, but her last stream was on May 24. Then she posted this announcement on her Twitter:

A
Doesn't seem to align with any announcement or Tweet on Rinona's Twitter either, but if someone who follows her knows better, feel free to correct me.

E: I do have a few doubts though. As I said, the Singlish is noticeably thicker with Rinona than Miyori. There's also a lot of karaoke and singing in the Miyori account, but few produced songs, and of those produced songs, she and Rinona don't seem to share credits in common. Miyori doesn't seem to mix stuff on her own, unlike what Rinona's music credits in VRev suggest, though this is based on a cursory examination. I don't have the time to really go through each karaoke stream and MV and really check.

Still, this seems to be the best match so far. Games, voice and theming are similar. I'm 85% sure this is her.

Last edited:

Bronze

Let's hope she did the reasonable thing and have direct contacts with these TCG guys.
She might have a contact with Grand Archive. She has an independent manager, and was at their booth during Offkai. Bushiroad may be an issue. At this point it's better to just accept the inevitable L regarding sponsorships and plan your own future. She can't save the company by herself, and if they aren't improving and losing few people who gave the company a chance then there's no need to try. It sucks, but it's not impossible to work with them again in future and it's better to not deal with this much problem for her mental health

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

archive
Looks like the inevitable is coming faster than what I expected. These couple of weeks is going to be interesting. We will probably see Vrev calling it quits. I wonder whats going to happen with the merch.

Kanna is in touch:

A
I have a rrat: part of the reason why Kanna invited them to VSMP is to allow the remaining VReverie girls to talk about the situation with others off-hours without any record on their company Discord or any official platform. Adding to this rrat is how Proximity Chat is one of the mods used on the server, so if there's something only a few VTubers ought to hear, they can go to some corner of the map and just voice chat without alerting anyone else in the server.

There also seems to be an interesting correlation between appearance in VSMP for the VRev girls, and how many signs of trouble they're showing:
r119zh-1 (1).jpg
Furi and Arial are in Wave 1. They seem to be the ones Nova/Kei looks after most, so they all went into the server at the same time.
Estella and Scarlett - Wave 2. Estella went on hiatus soon after and streamed on her PL, while Scarlett alluded to isolation prior to joining VSMP.
Rinona - Wave 4. She seems to be the least affected and most isolated among the Guardians girls, and might be the closest to VRev management since she's Singaporean.

Might just be me overthinking, but it's plausible. Reminds me of the original corpo unity MC Server in the days prior to Tsunderia's collapse. The Tsunderia girls got to talk a lot with the other girls off-stream in that time.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

JusticeDog

I hope that's just vague posting and not an actual robbery :PomuPanic:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It may be worth keeping an eye on this account. Spotted in Luckie's Following list:
Created June 2024, but completely blank. May be a possible ready alt in case one of the Guardians girls bails.
View attachment 73116
A bio and banner has been added to Kari's profile. "call me Kari for now" :ameliaThink::
kari profile.PNG
No posts yet though. FPS doesn't match up with Scarlett's game interests, so this may be another V&U girl.

Bronze

A bio and banner has been added to Kari's profile. "call me Kari for now" :ameliaThink::
View attachment 73320
No posts yet though. FPS doesn't match up with Scarlett's game interests, so this may be another V&U girl.
It's most likely Misma(or Liora although she's more of a TCG and mech fan afaik, but I digress), so we are back at step 1 with Scarlett
capture-240708-122047.png

Last edited:

bananabreadbowl

1720446298895.png

An announcement from yesterday in the Gen1/Nova server to add fuel to the "they took the money and ran" fire. Granted, it's not like they've ever handled merch well. But it seems like this time it's especially bad.

Xuhle

The vague posting will continue till morale improves.

That basically this entire thread in general.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Former vRev mod who still moderates for some of them (including Bri's mom it looks like) confirms dire straights of the company.

ThatGuyFromThe213

Heh, coming from someone who can give a rat's for the current talents.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Former vRev mod who still moderates for some of them (including Bri's mom it looks like) confirms dire straights of the company.

Huh, i have a quiestion then: why all girls stll haven't switched to PL accounts?
And yeah, everyone absolutely must chargeback, no negotiations. This fucker obviously have no money nor any staff anymore, merch will not appear magically.
Retard pissed very last money on gen3 debuts and can't order merch anymore (or got scammed by chinks becasue he was stingy) AND HE WON'T GET ANY PROFITS ANYMORE NO MATTER WHAT!!! He can only get deeper and deeper in the red.

Conclusion: vreverie is officially dead now. Hope girls will get the models as collateral. Actually, it'll be kinda smart of them to stream on vrev accounts a bit longer to get dude maximally indebted to them.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Huh, i have a quiestion then: why all girls stll haven't switched to PL accounts?
Because the girls are more popular in their VRev accounts? Kei_exe has 3k followers on Twitch. Aokami Nova has 70k on Youtube and has connections with TCG influencers and companies

Why be willing to give up all that

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Because the girls are more popular in their VRev accounts? Kei_exe has 3k followers on Twitch. Aokami Nova has 70k on Youtube and has connections with TCG influencers and companies

Why be willing to give up all that
It's 2024. All paying audience will migrate to new account in a week, sponsors can be persuaded to follow too, and they'll get income going (which they won't have at vrev anymore). But again, low-key inbebting vrev more is good move to get away with your channel and all IP (i bear no illusions that they're savvy enough to consider that angle though)

Bronze

Furi seems to have lost her model files, Stella and Arial are active on their PLs, Rinona's PL was active until a hiatus at the end of May, and we don't know about Scarlett. Even though they are mostly active on VReverie, it looks like anyone who can stream is using their PLs regularly, except Nova who has multiple incentives not to

Here's a no effort meme of the current situation
IMG-20240708-WA0003.jpg

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Furi seems to have lost her model files
Speaking of:

Look in comments: not a single bad advice. Woman moment, smh

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's 2024. All paying audience will migrate to new account in a week, sponsors can be persuaded to follow too, and they'll get income going (which they won't have at vrev anymore). But again, low-key inbebting vrev more is good move to get away with your channel and all IP (i bear no illusions that they're savvy enough to consider that angle though)
Well, this is completely wrong. As expected from MerelyTourist. Here's the actual story:
  • Unless your name is Selen Tatsuki, you're going to lose a bunch of followers when you change to a different vtuber account.
  • A streamer's income might have a few whales and most of those will follow, but a streamer's income is also made of a bunch of smaller donations and memberships and you'll be getting a lot less of those when you go back to another channel with less viewers.
  • Sponsorships deals are based on various channel metrics, particularly view count metrics. When you change to an old account, with far lower subs, your going to have lower viewer numbers and sponsors are either not going to be interested, or they're going to offer you reduced money for sponsorship. You're giving them less views and the value you bring to the company sponsoring you is lower.
  • What happens to the channel and IP is an open question and who knows what the fuck VReverie will do. Trying to sell the channels and models back to the talents at a reduced rate is the sensible move if they can negotiate a price both parties are happy with - the models also come with viewers and sub counts and so forth, so the transaction is worth at least trying to complete. However, it's not as if VReverie's previous decisions have been sound and logical either, so who knows how this will go.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
  • Unless your name is Selen Tatsuki, you're going to lose a bunch of followers when you change to a different vtuber account.
  • A streamer's income might have a few whales and most of those will follow, but a streamer's income is also made of a bunch of smaller donations and memberships and you'll be getting a lot less of those when you go back to another channel with less viewers.
I considered this. Yes, it might be less money than now, but you're not actually getting these money with defunct corpo.
Yes, it will be dip in views and it'll take few months to recover. (Twitch followers/youtube subs is menaingless number, so Nova's 70k subs on youtube is irrelevant, only these 5-10k stream views matter. Also, for her it'll make sense to stay on youtube or dualstream, yt algo WILL push her new account to previous viewers)
She's not Doki, sponsors won't line up around the block for her, but she still have her fairly unique niche of autistic nerds cut out. Who also like them caffeine powders btw.
  • Sponsorships deals are based on various channel metrics, particularly view count metrics. When you change to an old account, with far lower subs, your going to have lower viewer numbers and sponsors are either not going to be interested, or they're going to offer you reduced money for sponsorship. You're giving them less views and the value you bring to the company sponsoring you is lower.
This is why i used the phrase "sponsors can be persuaded". Not so much by NovaKei herslf, but by her contact at TCG company and other creators. Sponsor staying with their creators in tough times? This is basically free money. Mid-term investment in reputation really, but it's free money still.

Top Bottom