"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

vReverie Implosion Watch - Cheri Lupina and Erika Byakko graduation announced, other talents suddenly on PL accounts

CorpWatch

Could Arial be Luckievt? She follows this account. Mochi also does. Both speak same 5 languages, interests align (FPS, horror, chatting, asmr), Graduated in february, returned around the end of may, no vods.

She also mentions schedule of "another job"

If the voice and 5 identical languages were just a coincidence, she was talking about her period during the last few minutes of today's stream and the most recent tweet from Luckie is this

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Boy I can't fucking wait for another bunch of ex-vReverie girls to vaguepost on their PLs for months then go 'oh well time to move on no need to start anything.'

JUST
FUCKING
SAY
WHAT
THEY
DID
WRONG
GET
UP
IN
THEM
DMS
YOU
BRIGGER
:dokiSmugNew:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Bronze

Didn't Furi have VReverie in her display name at some point? Might be nothing, but would really funny to see the whole gen walk out barely 3 months in
Yes she had. Similar to nova, Vreverie name's is removed from twitter name, and maybe from bio if it was there

ThatGuyFromThe213

I have a feeling Vrev might be coming to it's conclusion in the coming weeks. I'm purely basing on the tweets. I'm not too sure whats it going to happen with the Scarlett's merch, being that shes the only one in gen 3 with merch currently.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
As someone not invested in vrev girls at all, to me their activity looks like management there simply doesn't exist. I won't be surprised if whole "vereverie" is just Iora's boyfriend/brother/whatever, and maybe couple part-timers.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
New post by Yumia, the newly created account followed by Kei:

A
It may be worth keeping an eye on this account. Spotted in Luckie's Following list:
Created June 2024, but completely blank. May be a possible ready alt in case one of the Guardians girls bails.
View attachment 73116
Another one spotted on Kari's following list. Worth noting that she's followed by Kei and Miori (though Miori is known to just follow back automatically).
Created June 2024. Grand total of 28 followers and 2 known chuubas, yet barely any posts? Hmmm:
View attachment 73117
There's some vagueposting too:
View attachment 73118
These are replies to the "change bio" tweet:
View attachment 73119
Other than that, there's just retweets of Stray Kids, Persona memes and some art.
I genuinely wonder who this could be. Every other post seems to be alluding to some thing that has happened/is about to happen. It could be someone totally unrelated that Kei knows or a vent alt/backup account for one of the Guardians girls.

zombies8mynabor

I have a feeling Vrev might be coming to it's conclusion in the coming weeks. I'm purely basing on the tweets. I'm not too sure whats it going to happen with the Scarlett's merch, being that shes the only one in gen 3 with merch currently.

Scarlett pretty much said it at the end of her stream with Daiya today. She said that she has a bunch of games she wants to play in the next couple of months and if she can't do it here, we'll have to party elsewhere. Wink.

Bronze

Every other post seems to be alluding to some thing that has happened/is about to happen. It could be someone totally unrelated that Kei knows or a vent alt/backup account for one of the Guardians girls.
The only thing I've noticed for now is that all her genmates are following mochi. It wasn't the case before iirc, so Stella might be really done.

I also think those accounts(or one of them at least) are connected. I believe Rinona has a PL we haven't found yet so this leaves Scarlett and Furi. Furi's PL also isn't active as far as i can tell. Maybe not lol
Gonna throw out the possibility that it's a V&U girl. There's a couple accs I see Yumia interact with including Goobi who appears to be a Gen4 V&U girl (Zeli), Mocha, and Noriko. I have absolutely nothing for Noriko, but Mocha's Twitch page mentions that she stopped streaming in June of 2023 due to her job which would not be dissimilar to her life as Mocha. Not very familiar with V&U but Gen 3 appeared to have debuted in July of 2023 and Gen 4 debuted in November.

I could be wrong, but I suspect this is more a sign of something possibly happening at V&U in the near future.
No idea about internal situation of V&U, but could be. I've noticed all those accounts too and they can't be placed in this event

Last edited:

bananabreadbowl

New post by Yumia, the newly created account followed by Kei:

A

I genuinely wonder who this could be. Every other post seems to be alluding to some thing that has happened/is about to happen. It could be someone totally unrelated that Kei knows or a vent alt/backup account for one of the Guardians girls.

Gonna throw out the possibility that it's a V&U girl. There's a couple accs I see Yumia interact with including Goobi who appears to be a Gen4 V&U girl (Zeli), Mocha, and Noriko. I have absolutely nothing for Noriko, but Mocha's Twitch page mentions that she stopped streaming in June of 2023 due to her job which would not be dissimilar to her life as Mocha. Not very familiar with V&U but Gen 3 appeared to have debuted in July of 2023 and Gen 4 debuted in November.

I could be wrong, but I suspect this is more a sign of something possibly happening at V&U in the near future.

ETA: the tweets correlating Goobi and Zeli
Goobi complaining about wifi being out after maintenance workers left

A
Zeli complaining about the same thing

A

Last edited:

Bronze

I'm making another reply and it's irrelevant to topic but Mocha's probably Suri. mgs, wwe and Tf2 are her interests. She also can draw. I remember Amoria loving maid cafes, she was a regular in at least one. If yumia is anyone from VNU it might be her. No idea for Noriko.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Interesting that in digging for VRev Guardians PLs, we just ended up unearthing some other VTubers' alts, but still no solid trail for Scarlett. I inadvertently ran into one myself, but I'll keep it in the "Not-" thread.

Anyhow I think I have a possible PL lead for Rinona. She has a background as a mixer and she's SEA (accent tells me SG or MY) Chinese. She mixed the VRev group cover and co-directed one of her original songs as well:

If there's a song, looking at the credits is a good place to start.
rinona credits 2.PNGrinona credits.PNGvrev-mix.PNG
Going through Melmi's Twitter is a dead end since it's a new account and the last tweet is from April 4 of this year. The page for Flair Mixworks is a bit more interesting since they're a Singaporean entity that's mostly done mixes for this channel:
Interestingly Shinoko stopped releasing new MVs about a year ago, but here's the VSinger staple QUEEN for comparison:

Nasally voice quality makes me hear the similarities between her and Rinona in the Doggy God' Street cover, but to my ears they're only about 80% the same.

Shinoko has been actively streaming though. Her last stream was a study stream 3 days ago:

Compare to Rinona's most recent zatsu 5 days ago:

Problem: While both have the signature SG/MY accent, their voices sound different in zatsu. Different game interests too. Rinona has been thoroughly rotted by Honkai, while Shinoko's gacha of choice is Mahjong Soul:
shinoko-games.jpgrinona-games.jpg
However, Shinoko's Twitter suggests she really does know the VRev girls. All of the Guardians girls follow her, suggesting that they may have collabed with her in the past:
vrev followers.PNG
Interestingly, neither Kei nor Nova follow her. She has interacted with Rinona though:

A
I'll pick up on this again later, I'll just do some RL stuff first. Hopefully things don't move too fast, but at least this points in the right direction.

Last edited:

Bronze

Interesting that in digging for VRev Guardians PLs, we just ended up unearthing some other VTubers' alts, but still no solid trail for Scarlett. I inadvertently ran into one myself, but I'll keep it in the "Not-" thread.

Anyhow I think I have a possible PL lead for Rinona. She has a background as a mixer and she's SEA (accent tells me SG or MY) Chinese. She mixed the VRev group cover and co-directed one of her original songs as well:

If there's a song, looking at the credits is a good place to start looking.
View attachment 73199View attachment 73198View attachment 73200
Going through Melmi's Twitter is a dead end since it's a new account and the last tweet is from April 4 of this year. The page for Flair Mixworks is a bit more interesting since they're a Singaporean entity that's mostly done mixes for this channel:
Interestingly Shinoko stopped releasing new MVs about a year ago, but here's the VSinger staple QUEEN for comparison:

Nasally voice quality makes me hear the similarities between her and Rinona in the Doggy God' Street cover, but to my ears they're only about 80% the same.

Shinoko has been actively streaming though. Her last stream was a study stream 3 days ago:

Compare to Rinona's most recent zatsu 5 days ago:

Problem: While both have the signature SG/MY accent, their voices sound different in zatsu. Different game interests too. Rinona has been thoroughly rotted by Honkai, while Shinoko's gacha of choice is Mahjong Soul:
However, Shinoko's Twitter suggests she really does know the VRev girls. All of the Guardians girls follow her, suggesting that they may have collabed with her in the past:
View attachment 73203
Interestingly, neither Kei nor Nova follow her. She has interacted with Rinona though:

A
I'll pick up on this again later, I'll just do some RL stuff first. Hopefully things don't move too fast, but at least this points in the right direction.

My only issue with this so far is there's a possible overlap. This stream is 2 hours 40 minutes long, so If she and Rinona started streaming when they tweeted, by the time she finishes her stream, Rinona would have been streaming for around 40 minutes. Also Rinona took a 2 week break in June due to what sounded like school work and has recently returned, but Shinoko seems to start her exams this week.

Do i have a better lead? not really. I've found this PHVtuber from Arial's PL who likes singing, gacha, platformers, Ace attorney and "I can easily get lost. I'm just geographically challenged" like Rinona. But she played Apex and Arknights a lot and I don't remember Rinona having them on her debut slides. I also don't see any FF or Megaman on her twitchtracker. Doesn't have any other connection to rest of the girls I think. She also supposedly have, or used to have, 2 voices: relaxed voice and smol Chiyo

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Boy I can't fucking wait for another bunch of ex-vReverie girls to vaguepost on their PLs for months then go 'oh well time to move on no need to start anything.'

JUST
FUCKING
SAY
WHAT
THEY
DID
WRONG
Would it be fun to get the full story? Sure. But it would also torch the future prospects of the girls with any other corpo - no-one is going to want to hire someone that bitches about what happens in the backrooms, no matter how deserved it is. You'll get your vagueposting and you'll like it.

ThatGuyFromThe213

archive
Looks like the inevitable is coming faster than what I expected. These couple of weeks is going to be interesting. We will probably see Vrev calling it quits. I wonder whats going to happen with the merch.

Last edited:

RiverBear

archive
Looks like the inevitable is coming faster then what I expected. These couple of weeks is going to be interesting. We will probably see Vrev calling it quits. I wonder whats going to happen with the merch.

VRev's last bastion is crumbling. The company must actually be in dire straits for her to be this concerned

EDIT
Apparently management has been MIA and they havent been paid for about a month now. literally took the money then ran

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromThe213

archive

archive

It looks the girls are preparing for the worse now. Someone mention Estella is going to return to streaming at her PL next week, so its pretty much indicate that she isn't going to return until she makes an announcement.

Edit: Also this occurred to me. In Scarlett's past streams, she sneakingly encourages her viewers not to donate or superchats as she quite aware the state of the company a few weeks after her debut. This goes for Estella as well.

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Apparently management has been MIA and they havent been paid for about a month now. literally took the money then ran
OMG did i guess it right?
As someone not invested in vrev girls at all, to me their activity looks like management there simply doesn't exist. I won't be surprised if whole "vereverie" is just Iora's boyfriend/brother/whatever, and maybe couple part-timers.

bananabreadbowl

OMG did i guess it right?
Management definitely exists and they're not related to any current or former talents AFAIK. Well, exists is a strong word given their absence, but yeah. No idea of Lasakat or Hetaro's relationship to each other, but I've heard mention of relatives being brought in for conventions or something. Their unpersoning of Iora would also have been weird if they were related in any fashion.

Anyway, RIP in piss in advance. Sucks that everyone had to get dragged down by a couple of incompetent fuckwits, but with any luck the Gen 3 will be able to bounce back like Gen 2 and Ophelia + Rya did. I've no doubt Nova will adjust well, whatever happens.

If they're really out of money/not getting paid, maybe the girls can get away with keeping their models without having to pay 5 figures if they wanna go that route

RiverBear

Management definitely exists and they're not related to any current or former talents AFAIK. Well, exists is a strong word given their absence, but yeah. No idea of Lasakat or Hetaro's relationship to each other, but I've heard mention of relatives being brought in for conventions or something. Their unpersoning of Iora would also have been weird if they were related in any fashion.

Anyway, RIP in piss in advance. Sucks that everyone had to get dragged down by a couple of incompetent fuckwits, but with any luck the Gen 3 will be able to bounce back like Gen 2 and Ophelia + Rya did. I've no doubt Nova will adjust well, whatever happens.

If they're really out of money/not getting paid, maybe the girls can get away with keeping their models without having to pay 5 figures if they wanna go that route
Nova is undoubtedly the most fucked over by this

girl has been sponsored by TCG companies ( Bushiroad and Grand Archive)
if VRev goes under, she's not getting that back

Top Bottom