"I can get a stain out of ANYTHING"MariMari

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
can someone explain to me the fuck ableist even means? my spell check is not even registering it as a word amusingly.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
can someone explain to me the fuck ableist even means? my spell check is not even registering it as a word amusingly.
Got to be nice to the cripple/disabled.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bigotry against retards and vegetables.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's basically fagget speak for "words that insult the mentally or physically impaired" but of course they apply it to everything. Make a joke about missing an arm/leg? Ableiest. Make a joke about being dumb? Ableist. Being proud of being smart? Ableist. Exercising? Ableist. Require algebra 2 to graduate high school? Ableist. You aren't uglier than sin and won't date someone that look like they fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down? Ableist.

It's basically Harrison Bergeron brought to life.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I just want to be apart of a community, I feel unwelcome in the VTuber Network on Discord.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I just want to be apart of a community, I feel unwelcome in the VTuber Network on Discord.
as much me might laugh at "Abelist slurs" you were still 100% being nolan have you consider you know maybe taken the years of advice both here and on the farms that you need to stop being nolan.

repeating this for the umpteenth time as if you would listen for once.

you are like inches away from being another Chrischan.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I want Nolan to be respected and loved. He's literally a pillar of this community, you can practically find him everywhere and everyone knows who he is!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I want Nolan to be respected and loved. He's literally a pillar of this community, you can practically find him everywhere and everyone knows who he is!
How could someone say something so wrong but also something so factually correct

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you want people to listen to you. Maybe don’t compare them to a rapist.
Then take a look at where you are and realize how close you are to it you actions literally lead to death.

Fucking change or you WILL wish to be in "christina's" cringe ass shoes.

Hell using my last message as an example you literally assumed i was calling you a rapist because fat and slow happens to be one when the more obvious connection is how both of you have no ability to self regulate.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe if you stopped calling people cunts and assholes, getting in very public arguements with Discord admins, actually followed the rules, stopped spamming Discord chats, stopped asking borderline sexually harassing questions, stopped being aggro with people in DM's, and stopped talking about how you are literally crying in a bathroom because you slept through an Unarchived Karaoke people might actually tolerate you long enough to be friendly with you.

Because I can tell you no community wants to put up with that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Then take a look at where you are and realize how close you are to it you actions literally lead to death.

Fucking change or you WILL wish to be in "christina's" cringe ass shoes.

Hell using my last message as an example you literally assumed i was calling you a rapist because fat and slow happens to be one when the more obvious connection is how both of you have no ability to self regulate.
You seem to forget, I memed on him for spamming the MATI and Dumb reacts whenever he gets upset and he interpreted it as me being a gigantic egotist that is freaking out about reacts and thought my comment meant "hah, how dare Nolan think I, the great Jambalaya, could possibly be wrong".

Don't be surprised when he makes the most absolutely insane interpretation of whatever you say to him.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe if you stopped calling people cunts and assholes, getting in very public arguements with Discord admins, actually followed the rules, stopped spamming Discord chats, stopped asking borderline sexually harassing questions, stopped being aggro with people in DM's, and stopped talking about how you are literally crying in a bathroom because you slept through an Unarchived Karaoke people might actually tolerate you long enough to be friendly with you.

Because I can tell you no community wants to put up with that.
Screenshot_20230624-180726.png
Nolan, legitimately. I have a screenshot of you being banned from servers for every single one of those reasons I listed above. You cannot seriously want something but then be in complete denial about the reason you cannot get what you want.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I think this is all stems from Nolan being so incredibly autistic he never learnt how to make friends or interact with other people besides his family (or trying to beat the shit out of his own family) so he never learnt how to blend in with a community instead of being this beacon of retardation everyone is attracted to.

That and the age gap between people on the forum and nolan, we got our own autistic retard zoomer while most of us are in their late 20's or 30's.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah this is a nursing home for ancient weebs

We are all just waiting to die

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Nolan, did you know you're pretty much the only user I actually give a shit about the reacts you give out? Not because it reflects on the content of the message, but because it tells people, me included, how horribly you interpret shit.

If you think Rei and Jambalaya were trying to baitpost, then there's no helping you. Yes we're angry and mean and use bad words, but holy hell do you need to listen to this shit because you quickly become unwelcome in practically every community you join, and pretty much everyone here knows why except somehow you.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
What makes it more damning is that, if he's at least able to keep himself in check and not cause issue, the folks in those discord servers probably wouldn't chalk him up as a rule-breaking retard. He could've been in, say, Nijisanji ID fancord and if he doesn't accidentally antagonize the server owner then the folks there probably would just think of him as a kooky gaijin reacting to his Niji oshii.

But now? Most of us there (including me) just used the name as the butt of a joke.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Sweet another fix Nolan loop.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Top Bottom