"I'm not gonna go to a bar and go like 'Hey guys! I'm a blue bear on the internet!' lol"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sweet another fix Nolan loop.
For me this is less "fix Nolan" and more"Jane Goodall observing the chimps" but with Nolan.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@NolanCrush

Let me be very clear.

You are probably incurable.

Every day, you are confronted with an unbelievable quantity of evidence that you are in the wrong and should change.

Every day, without fail, you choose to ignore this evidence.

You will probably die this way.

I keep you around because you are amusing. You contribute nothing else of value to this site besides being a spectator sport for everyone else here.

That is all.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@NolanCrush

Let me be very clear.

You are probably incurable.

Every day, you are confronted with an unbelievable quantity of evidence that you are in the wrong and should change.

Every day, without fail, you choose to ignore this evidence.

You will probably die this way.

I keep you around because you are amusing. You contribute nothing else of value to this site besides being a spectator sport for everyone else here.

That is all.
Screenshot_20230624-191733.png
getting in very public arguements with Discord site admins
giphy (1).gif

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Vih

Doog
Maybe if you stopped calling people cunts and assholes, getting in very public arguements with Discord admins, actually followed the rules, stopped spamming Discord chats, stopped asking borderline sexually harassing questions, stopped being aggro with people in DM's, and stopped talking about how you are literally crying in a bathroom because you slept through an Unarchived Karaoke people might actually tolerate you long enough to be friendly with you.

Because I can tell you no community wants to put up with that.
I feel like now is the point where I echo what I had said prior in this thread as it seems more and more true each passing day.
My brother in christ, you don't need a break from that server, you need a break to take your meds. You have been antagonistic to pretty much anything thrown at you, and once you depart your manic phase you're back in the apologetic depression phase. This is not healthy and is extremely disruptive behavior. I've seen multiple occasions(literally just up the page of 8+ screenshots) where you just completely ignore the point of what people are saying to you - which is to simmer down and be a decent human being.
(edit: the irony in this made me screenshot before he realizes it and changes it)
de9712803d.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You might be wrong in every objective way, gay and retarded by your own admission, but don't ever forget YOU MADE THEM POST RESPONSES TO YOUR REACTION STICKERS! You pretty much won
Godspeed Nolan!:gurasemperfi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you want people to listen to you. Maybe don’t compare them to a rapist.
Gotta love how fags and normies like you seem to ignore 20 years of christory just because of that, as if that alone makes chris a fucking scourge on this green earth instead of it just being the culmination of decades of absolute derangement and mental illness.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I feel like now is the point where I echo what I had said prior in this thread as it seems more and more true each passing day.

(edit: the irony in this made me screenshot before he realizes it and changes it)
de9712803d.png
Why would I change it? you’re right.

Vih

Doog

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

/vt/ lying and being defamatory, say it isn’t so.

I literally harassed no one and posted no doxxes. Nor does the ban have anything to do with past life content.
See, now. That's a lie. I for a fact saw you starting shit with people in Kai's channel, calling them c*nt, b*tch, and other such things using symbols to avoid wordfilters/bots. It's too bad whatever you did pissed them off enough they deleted your last weeks worth of posts. Would have loved to have gotten some screenshots first.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
See, now. That's a lie. I for a fact saw you starting shit with people in Kai's channel, calling them c*nt, b*tch, and other such things using symbols to avoid wordfilters/bots. It's too bad whatever you did pissed them off enough they deleted your last weeks worth of posts. Would have loved to have gotten some screenshots first.
Cant you nicely ask to the mods for nolan's logs?
I'm sure they would love to see him being ridiculed across other sites.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They're discordniggas, they probably hate this site and anyone on it by default.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

They're discordniggas, they probably hate this site and anyone on it by default.
Plus, it's an official company discord, not a fan one. I doubt they'd want to share that kinda stuff unless I could prove I'm from a more upright/official place. There are some discord mods for the fancords who I've seen have an obvious and public distaste for Nolan I was considering reaching out to. Still debating that point.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Claim you're from another discord that has had to deal with his shit and you're making a collage to spread around to other discords so you don't have to explain in detail to new discords why they should instant ban him.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh hey, found out why Nolan got banned from the Idol server. He was chewed out for evading their swear word filter with symbols, then got in a fight with a mod in DMs about it.
1687665296553.png1687665337370.png
Thanks for blabbing about it on the Aqua Fancord @NolanCrush . Also not surprising to see you still in denial about blatently breaking the rules again.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Oh hey, found out why Nolan got banned from the Idol server. He was chewed out for evading their swear word filter with symbols, then got in a fight with a mod in DMs about it.
View attachment 32465View attachment 32466
Thanks for blabbing about it on the Aqua Fancord @NolanCrush . Also not surprising to see you still in denial about blatently breaking the rules again.
"I'm back to crying, I feel alienated"
That's clearly someone with an humiliation fetish and I'm not gonna participate in his kink, from now on I'm blocking and muting Nolan on sight.
I want nothing to do with his degeneracy.

wew

Male hag love!
Nolan buddy you have to follow the rules on these gay ass vtuber discords or else shockingly you will get banned for breaking them. You screaming at mods and admins about rules will just make them instantly hate you.

UberSoldat

I see that Nolan has responded to every piece of advice here with baitpost and Miko reacts. This is an indication that he has heeded this advice to better himself and will avoid repeating the same mistakes in the future.

In all seriousness, having studied alongside autists in school myself, there is no reasoning with these people because the autism blocks logic. Your words will just not register in their brains.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I've spent a good portion of my life studying the great goddess blue heart sonichu out of both genuine fascination and the fear of turning out even remotely similar. Despite the years of research and exposure, I could still never understand how someone can be proven wrong on a constant, daily basis, and yet somehow live under the impression that the world is out to get him - I know it's a spectrum and whatnot, but, as a mega autist myself, I don't think the autism explanations cuts it.

Now that I went from smelling the shit to practically smearing my face in it, I'm ashamed to admit I'm even farther from a compelling answer than I was before.

How the fuck is it that people provide logs, history, examples, step-by-step fucking flowcharts of why you're a tard, and there still manages to be something inside you so stupidly stubborn that it manages to weather the sheer storm of evidence and reason?

How is it that you get banned from every conceivable community under the sun; all of which are only tangentially related to one another, if at all; and still trick yourself into thinking "no. I'm not out of touch. It's the children who are wrong!"

How is it that the head fucking honcho of the only place that hasn't given you the boot feels compelled to stop ragdoll posting to tell you, in no uncertain terms, that you offer no value other than being the local jester; likely implying that the day you become more troublesome than funny, you'll get the boot; and you somehow think it's a good idea to claim he's baiting?

How is that you see the same thing happening again, and again, and again, and a-fucking-gain, without realizing that you are, factually speaking, the problem?

How do you not function? what's your damage?

You want to be part of a community *that* badly? then improve. adapt. adjust. No one is owed belonging. You don't deserve a place just because you want it. You're not a poor little victim. You're a disruptive schizo who has burned every possible bridge he could in the community and is crying as he holds the gas and lighter. Only reason why you're still here is because most of us think the fire is an entertaining spectacle. Improve, put up, or shut the fuck up

Top Bottom