"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Topo Chico

I just want everyone to remember that this is the face of the guy who's spergin' about/gettin banned in every chuuba discord, uohing all over the place
1687668805368.png

Just keep that in mind

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Yeah this is a nursing home for ancient weebs

We are all just waiting to die
Let me tell you, Sonny. Back in my day there was no /vt/ or even a /jp/! We shat up /a/ with our touhous and our mikus and they had to deal with it or cry to the janitors about it!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I just want everyone to remember that this is the face of the guy who's spergin' about/gettin banned in every chuuba discord, uohing all over the place
View attachment 32476
Just keep that in mind
God, if Tor wasnt such a piece of shit I'd look for that one post where nolan admits to beating his sister.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
God, if Tor wasnt such a piece of shit I'd look for that one post where nolan admit to beating his sister.
That was 2018, 5 years ago and we made up literally that day. Also we had a great relationship.

You’re literally using a suicide victim as a prop to go at me. You’re sick.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
Oh man *urp* I must thank you Nolan my boy, with nothing that interesting going on with actual chuubas, this is the best drama around atm.
Still shit though, like the stuff they brew with socks and bread yeast in prison, it's kinda musty and has the flavour profile of wet dog but damn with nothing else to go around this stuff keeps ya going you know?
Idk about all of these pussies telling you off, imo just keep being your retarded self and provide me with plenty of free entertainment!
May the show go on for as many years as you decide to drag your own public image through the metaphorical virtual mud. Godspeed you crazy autist.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Let me tell you, Sonny. Back in my day there was no /vt/ or even a /jp/! We shat up /a/ with our touhous and our mikus and they had to deal with it or cry to the janitors about it!
There was two boards! /a/ and /b/. If you don't want to fag up the anime board, you fag'd up the random board.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Here we see a lone Bule dari Ohio. Because this male is unable to ingratiate himself within the herd, he has been chased off and banned from fertile livechatting threads on the main Hololive discords. Desperate to spam LMAAAAAOOOOOOO and massive strings of emotes, he scavenges for liveposting channels in places that have been picked over or abandoned.

Taking solace within a mostly abandoned HololiveJP 4th Generation Fancord, the Bule dari Ohio liveposts to himself, calling out into the lonely void. No one to see his emote spam, or how much he loves the streamer that has nothing to do with what the server is actually about.
1687673663423.png
1687673687341.png
Pleased with himself, and thinking that his is actual meaningful communication with others, the Bule dari Ohio will move on to another totally random fancord. Hoping to find someplace that will actually tolerate him. Until he call the admins cunts again.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Nolan revving up to celebrate his special day next month

1687685618684.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
See, now. That's a lie. I for a fact saw you starting shit with people in Kai's channel, calling them c*nt, b*tch, and other such things using symbols to avoid wordfilters/bots. It's too bad whatever you did pissed them off enough they deleted your last weeks worth of posts. Would have loved to have gotten some screenshots first.
:zaionwhatsgoingon:^ @NolanCrush you see this? You don't need discord, you need to get a Vtuber model and STREAM, you're already somebodies Oshi
I see that Nolan has responded to every piece of advice here with baitpost and Miko reacts.
:mikothumbsl:<This fuck'n thing is basically reddit! You use this sticker and you are reddit! Meko react sticker and it's effects on this forum blah blah blah :menhera:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1687675520959.png

Good Nolan, good. No one on that server will think you're crazy now for sharing that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
View attachment 32490
Good Nolan, good. No one on that server will think you're crazy now for sharing that.
:lolcalmdown:I can't believe Nolan would just convey something about Nolan's activities on one site ,on another sperate site like that:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@NolanCrush

I am far more charitable with you than most people here which is why I've tried to explain what you're doing wrong countless times before despite it obviously being against my best interests; but come the fuck on now, this is an obvious cycle. You say something stupid or get banned somewhere, someone screencaps it here and you spend several pages arguing with them, then when you run out of steam you give a non-committal concession and a few Like or Agree reacts just to get people off your back, not because you've actually understood what they're saying.

You seem to have conflicting stances where you claim you want to be part of a community, but you go from naught to sixty on the aggression the moment you face the slightest bit of conflict. Communities, like friendships and families, don't work like that - if you can ignore the issue because it doesn't really matter then you should do that, otherwise you should try to reconcile your differences in a civil matter. It's because you don't do that and instead get angry and sperg out that people respond to you in turn, that's why the Discord groups just think "this guy's trouble" and ban you, and why people here mock you.

I realise I'm probably wasting my time and you're not going to let this sink in, but if you genuinely want a second chance the only option left right now is the nuclear one: burn the Nolan Crush name. We've joked about your poor opsec for years now and you've convinced yourself it's a cute character trait, but those days are over; you're a known problem to the vtuber community from how much drama you've involved yourself in. Moderators in every community even tangentially related to vtubers know who you are and the fights you've caused, and will keep an extra close eye on you and ban you the first chance they get. Is that fair? Who's to say, but life in general isn't fair, and sometimes you have to just suck it up and cope.

I don't mean trying to sneak in to places you've been kicked out of as NotNolanCrush, I mean completely abandoning the identity, the negative behaviour it's associated with, and all its baggage; log out of every account called Nolan Crush, don't revisit any of the communities that include people you've aggro'd and instead find new communities, read the room and engage with the people already there on their terms (since they run the place), and be a new man who learnt from the mistakes of the old one. If you're doing it right we'll never know it's you. If you're doing it wrong, well... see you back in this thread in a few days.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Topo Chico

God, if Tor wasnt such a piece of shit I'd look for that one post where nolan admit to beating his sister.
1687705510739.png
1687705937055.png
Tor slow but found two instances of admitting it.
From the link below you can click onto Charcoal's post where I got the first screenshot.
onion
clearnet

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
View attachment 32528
View attachment 32533
From the link below you can click onto Charcoal's post where I got the first screenshot.
onion
clearnet
Oh hey, we missed the anniversary of Nolan outing himself as a fucking monster by 3 days.
This was the moment when my opinion of him soured, he went from being a "ha-ha funny retard" to a legit menace in my eyes

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 32528
View attachment 32533
onion
clearnet
Man, I had totally forgotten most of the shit surrounding his sister. Jesus, they used to dash kids on the rocks back in the day for less than this.

Also, lookit Mr Crush here. Complains nonstop about unfair mods, but the second her gets a crumb of power he wields it like a cudgel. :annoyedpippa:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Man, I had totally forgotten most of the shit surrounding his sister. Jesus, they used to dash kids on the rocks back in the day for less than this.
I’m going to be honest. I’m trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you don’t agree with Takodachi going after me for the sister thing.

Topo Chico

I’m trying to give you guys the benefit of the doubt
How magnanimous Sir Nolan! Thank you Sir Nolan! We try to please Sir Nolan! Do forgive us Sir Nolan!
Little nigga fighting with your sister is White trash behavior at best; I get you two are/were mentally ill or whatever with a strong confounding variable that you where what, 17 then? But, it's a real bad look... On top of a bunch of other behaviors that are bad looks too... I don't think most people "hate" you, but you are very manipulative in your diction/general postings and it's very funny in a Jerry Springer kind of way.
:botanshrug:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Okay, @Reticule & @thhrang , you tormented souls, come here, read the last few pages and tell us: in your professional opinions, would Nolan be harder to fix than Pippa? I'm asking because @superduper being quite the supportive wife might not be enough after all.

Edit:
Full story of the sister incident from July 19, 2018.
View attachment 32536
Nevermind, I've already got my answer.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Full story of the sister incident from July 19, 2018.
20190221_020258.png

Top Bottom