"I miss when people's heads were getting chopped off and put onto tortoises. I am simple, simple monkey-brain. Monkey-brain want violence."Ceres Fauna

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?
We just want to keep some actual historical record in the internet about how a retard could hit another level of rock bottom due to his poor behaviour

This reminds me of that time Nolan got hit by an auto mod bot for a ban and one of the mods unbanned him JUST so they could personally ban him themselves.
Still not as funny as the TVA mods banned him the minutes before the Advent debut :selenpointandlaugh:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Still not as funny as the TVA mods banned him the minutes before the Advent debut :selenpointandlaugh:
I love the fact that even at the end he couldn't help but post dumb shit, like he didn't believe he was about to get his teeth kicked in.
Since we’re about to have the debuts I think I’ll give my thoughts on designs. They all look wondrous but my favorites are Nerissa and Shiori. Call me edgy, I just really love the sleek and dope look of them. Plus the former looks like Kronii and the latter a goth Rin.
One last empty post before being Thanos'd.
:petragetthefuckout:

Edit: looks like Nolan has been ego searching on Twitter.
xg3ff4.png

:selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

niggaphil

I love the fact that even at the end he couldn't help but post dumb shit, like he didn't believe he was about to get his teeth kicked in.

One last empty post before being Thanos'd.
:petragetthefuckout:

Nolan: You all are fucking cruel and did not respect me! I already negotiate with you all, but you all are Heartless and being scunbag!

orca-image-1563330988.jpeg

Edit: After @reinigen posted about the twitter link, I went to check his profile again and found this gem

Oh no, it seems that Nolan forgot his information is literally everywhere in the internet and TVA!!! :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

It also sounds like a chink discord "dox“ him. If it is realy, it makes his retarded story more funny!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?
First, I might get a small laugh or two out of Nolan, but there's no joy there. Nolan's story is a tragedy with the occasional laugh, if you can find it.

There is also a curiosity there - what will Nolan do next? How low can Nolan sink? What are Nolan's malfunctions? Could things have been different with a different environment, parents that did different things, so on and so forth? And what's the long-term going to be like for Nolan?

Lastly, there are some pretty funny fuckers that post on here about Nolan. Sometimes I post funny shit on here, against all odds.

So, basically, a typical lolcow thread. You never know where things are going to go.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah the Fauna cord moderator granted Nolan's wish and banned him. I checked his profile and he was not in the Fauna cord anymore (Based on the mutual server information). I must said the sapling mod is fucking based :pippafuckyeah:

Nolan might not noticed yet, or else he will be venting in the Gura cord. If not then he may vent to his new fuck buddy.
@reinigen time to add another discord to your spreadsheet :ironmousekek:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
As I said a few days ago, I enjoy laughing at lolcows or just people saying/doing dumb shit and having to deal with the consequences of doing so. But I'll almost always support a person like this who tries to make positive changes in their lives and stop their lolcow behavior, and that includes Nolan. The only people who I wouldn't support are those who have done some truly heinous, unforgivable shit, and I don't think Nolan falls into that. If by some miracle Nolan realizes he is the main source of his problems and genuinely tries to improve himself, I'll be all for it. I would prefer that he change his ways and becomes a better person, but after years of the same song-and-dance with him, I have zero confidence in that. So I'll just continue to laugh at his dumb antics because it is all self-inflicted.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Reminder that he himself caused the shifting of the ban vote by getting pissy over a comment that was objectively not any level of instigating.
The really funny part was that even after it happened, it didn't immediately flip the vote, it only started to push it to neutral/him slowly losing. It's when he then DM'd me to further scream at me that he completely lost the vote.

niggaphil

@reinigen time to add another discord to your spreadsheet :ironmousekek:
Current Chink Cord that banned Nolan (based on last Nolan's message and the mutual server information):

1) Kiara Cord: Banned at 25/5/2024 (User complaint Nolan, Nolan sperged out and get banned)
2) Mumei Cord: Banned at 3/7/2024 (Suspect to be shadowbanned)
3) Nerissa Crod: Banned at 3/7/2024 (Suspect to be shadowbanned)
4) Callie Cord: Banned at 4/7/2024 (Fuck with the Mod)
5) Fauna Cord: Banned at 9/7/2024 (Fuck with the Mod)

The surprising one is the Mumei and Nerissa Cord shadowbanned. It was happened recently and no Nolan's sperging was detected. I suspected after Calli's kayfabe shit, both Chink Mods decided to ban him first to get rid of trouble.

fortnitesmasherX

Are there any Justice Discord servers yet? Are there any sightings of him in those?

Nolan "Did Nothing"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

tgmslc

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1720674283980.png

It's not as if we don't have enough Crush reacts already, but this should be added to the list. is there a context where I need this? Nearly certainly not, but I still want it.

Also, can you imagine listening to Nolan's retarded-sounding voice when he calls someone else a retard? I wouldn't be able to listen with a straight face.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We are so close to the "Nolan gets banned from bilibili" arc, I can feel it.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
At this rate, he's getting banned from the VTuber community as a whole. Every discord, thread, forum and channel will know of the sperging of Nolan Crush.
And then he will sit alone, in his diaper throne.
:crushGettingWorse::nolancries:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
At this rate, he's getting banned from the VTuber community as a whole. Every discord, thread, forum and channel will know of the sperging of Nolan Crush.
And then he will sit alone, in his diaper throne.
:crushGettingWorse::nolancries:
It's interesting because Nolan reaches moments that for any normal person would be considered self-reflection. But then it all goes out the window, and nothing changes. Case in point -

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
olan reaches moments that for any normal person would be considered self-reflection.
nah he blamed loss of his boyfriend on his "anger issues", meaning that he himself isnt actually at fault for his shitty behaviour here! He isnt sorry and he isnt actually reflecting on what hes done because he already found the culprit, and for him thats enough and he will do that again and he will lose his second boyfriend this way too..

niggaphil

Saw this on Gura Discord:
20240711.PNG

@Scoots, did he send you this picture for apology?
DZxj9sfW0AAUYga.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's interesting because Nolan reaches moments that for any normal person would be considered self-reflection. But then it all goes out the window, and nothing changes. Case in point -

Screenshot_20240711-141123_X.jpg
Tweet

hey some self-reflection. In the worse possible way. I wonder how his parents would feel knowing his comparing his sister's suicide due to depression(?) to his case where its just being a retard on the internet constantly.

Top Bottom