"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
This was the best I could manage
View attachment 73465
Dude, no. Delete it before he sees it, and just stop. My point was to not let these things happen in the first place by being too nice.

I doubt he'd listen, anyway. That's what is wrong with you Scoots, you don't fully grasp the limits of this retard. He is incapable of understanding anyone, himself included.
when I look at the big picture it's fucking depressing. I honestly preferred the days when we knew very little of Nolan's home life ... Knowing Nolan is just a symptom of a much wider problem and there are loads of young people like him makes me want to fucking shoot myself.
All we can do is keep doing what we do. The cautionary tale thing is real, anyone with a smidge of self-respect would decide to get better despite being in deep shit like Nolan.
There is too many weirdos in these spaces, so documenting things like these stops them and makes them think, hilarity aside.

I sometimes wonder if Nolan sees any wrong but just keeps going because he gave up, I'd genuinely respect and probably forgive him if he got out of the retard hole he is in willingly.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
dude just fucking block his pony ass

you are kind but people like these dont deserve any of that shit

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 73465
I think the message is fine but if there's one thing we all learned from his constant dozen+ page long spergouts, its that he needs the last word in. He's definitely going to use that to start arguing with you again about some semantics or some pointless shit that's just going to annoy or anger you. You're better off at this point just blocking him and letting him seethe in silence.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think the message is fine but if there's one thing we all learned from his constant dozen+ page long spergouts, its that he needs the last word in. He's definitely going to use that to start arguing with you again about some semantics or some pointless shit that's just going to annoy or anger you. You're better off at this point just blocking him and letting him seethe in silence.
I've already resolved to respond to the next thing he says with a block but I don't want to if I don't have to blocking can be a nuisance for me that's why I muted instead

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This episode is a good reminder that you can't help a lolcow, no matter how good your intentions are or how much effort you try to put in. In fact, the lolcow will likely end up hating you for your efforts. Scoots spent a year on Nolan and all he ended up with was Nolan trying to blame Scoots for what happened. Josh tried to help Chris-chan and look how that turned out. Lolcows have always had other people in their lives trying to help them without success before you knew they existed, and none of that help mattered. Your efforts are going to be no different.

Kiwifarms has it right - document only, and never get involved with a lolcow.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I feel like this is why its useful to document cases like this. Both to serve as cautionary tales but also to see if something - anything - gets through his thick-ass skull and helps move the needle even 1mm away from "Complete Shit-head". Stuff like these recent borderline-introspective moments are instructive, I think.
100%. Low level weirdos only got caught by people actually talking and keeping records. You would not believe how many creeps just skirt by because no one wants to be the first to report.
Some stuff is funny, Nolan can be pretty unintentionally hilarious at times, but honestly when I look at the big picture it's fucking depressing. I honestly preferred the days when we knew very little of Nolan's home life and it was mostly just us poking the retard and getting reactions out of him or him dropping some autistic fucking take and me being all sardonic and sarcastic to piss him off, that was funny. Learning about the slow and excruciating way in which he's destroying his own life is not. Knowing Nolan is just a symptom of a much wider problem and there are loads of young people like him makes me want to fucking shoot myself.
It's crazy to think too that Nolan is also a more benign example of these kinds of people. An FF14 content creator I follow put out a bunch of videos about an actual person like Nolan but who is a full blown menace.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Surprisingly he saw it and only like reacted my harsh message hasn't said anything since. That'll be the end of it if he stays away

fortnitesmasherX

VSoyBoy

Topo Chico

I'm so sorry that Nolan never ate you out the way you wanted. Hopefully you can find a man who can treat you right.
Slonder! Nolan would never not gobble the pussy up. He would have his hoe quivering all DAY. He's hungry and has an all you can eat buffet? Shieeet, she'll never leave the house!
Nolan may be selfish, but he's a passionate and dedicated lover.
Scoots, ya gotta give him a second chance to treat you right bb gurl...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm so sorry that Nolan never ate you out the way you wanted. Hopefully you can find a man who can treat you right.
Slonder! Nolan would never not gobble the pussy up. He would have his hoe quivering all DAY. He's hungry and has an all you can eat buffet? Shieeet, she'll never leave the house!
Nolan may be selfish, but he's a passionate and dedicated lover.
Scoots, ya gotta give him a second chance to treat you right bb gurl...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Apparently muting doesn't stop dm. I have no idea what kind of help he thought I needed, but I didn't want to drag the conversation out so ignored that part
View attachment 73464
1720750938134.gif

I figured my refusal to change my decision would suffice. If he contacts again I'm blocking him or closing dm to him specifically if I can
1720751085939.gif

View attachment 73465
1720751330723.gif

I've already resolved to respond to the next thing he says with a block but I don't want to if I don't have to blocking can be a nuisance for me that's why I muted instead
d16e5580-45da-4820-a0b2-8416f39c5090_text.gif

Surprisingly he saw it and only like reacted my harsh message hasn't said anything since. That'll be the end of it if he stays away
1720751656416.gif

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And TVA is the retard that keeps telling him to " let it go honey, he doesnt deserve you.. letsgo clubbin this friday to change your mind" .
So you're saying we need to start guilt-tripping Scoots into going back to Nolan?

tgmslc

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Reasons politics were hard off the table for most of our friendship someone posted it in main so I figured may as well move it here

Topo Chico

Reasons politics were hard off the table for most of our friendship

And he posted similar shit in Jim's chat, and retweeted other posts about being upset the assassin missed. His politics are schizophrenic.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
And he is also likely to get the secret service called on him if he keeps up the fervent posting!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
And he is also likely to get the secret service called on him if he keeps up the fervent posting!
Imagine being his dad and then a fucking Secret Service agent come a knocking

"GET THAT SHIT OFF THE INTERNETTTTTTTTT"

Top Bottom