"My feet are pretty callused from dance, but my toes look real suckable right now! I'd suck 'em"Ember Amane

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
inability to go to the bathroom due to neglect -> build-up on the dog's body -> buildup begins rotting -> fleas attracted to the rot

inability to eat because rot and fleas bring illness -> even if he does eat, there's more neglect afterward -> "fear" of eating

or at least, that's my armchair opinion, since you have to practically stop pets from eating things they shouldn't (and the pets will make you feel bad that they are denied eating something that would poison or choke them)

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan is an awful person. It was Nolan's responsibility to care for the dogs, which he neglected. It's not like he has anything else going on in his life, he just couldn't bring himself to care. The warning signs have been building for a long time (if you remember, there was another post he made some time ago about this dog not eating), but he did nothing and let the problems build.

He should have been on top of taking the dogs outside and making sure they stayed healthy. But he'd rather post about his neglectful actions on Discord while watching the next vtuber stream.

This is a failing of his that will stay with him forever; a life of an innocent creature suffered and died directly due to his inaction. Or it would if he was intelligent enough to understand consequences.

I'm not letting the parents off the hook either. They should have realized a long time ago that he wasn't capable of caring for a pet, but they let him keep them anyway.

Fuck all of these people.

Topo Chico

Anyone know what he did?

EDIT:
Well, turns out Nolan numberfagged pretty hard in chat and may have been temp banned? I dunno. Screenshots from /vt/ archive.

Nolan is famous

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Well, turns out Nolan numberfagged pretty hard in chat and may have been temp banned? I dunno. Screenshots from /vt/ archive.
From what I saw a few buddies talk about. Kiara read the numberfag message he sent live on stream for day2 of the 1-block challenge with Myth. She rolled with it but you could tell it kinda dampened her mood for a bit (because Kiara is a numberfag herself).

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
From what I saw a few buddies talk about. Kiara read the numberfag message he sent live on stream for day2 of the 1-block challenge with Myth. She rolled with it but you could tell it kinda dampened her mood for a bit (because Kiara is a numberfag herself).
I hope it's a permaban :gloomiLaugh: and someone needs to timestamp it when it ends.

Topo Chico

You got a timestamp?

Saturnus

haha it's unou

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Nolan's 1 minute of fame.

:youlittleshit::nolancries::crushsobs:

Timestamp in the stream should be 00:19:56, whenever the VOD comes up.

Edit:
Timestamp

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Just when we were thinking Chase was getting boring on KF, comes Nolan to claim the crown of the biggest tard in this side of the imperium, holy shit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nolan's 1 minute of fame.

:youlittleshit::nolancries::crushsobs:

Timestamp in the stream should be 00:19:56, whenever the VOD comes up.

A holo uttered his name once, my nigga made it

sure he got scolded by the Austrian chicken but some people would pay for that

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A holo uttered his name once, my nigga made it

sure he got scolded by the Austrian chicken but some people would pay for that
eh things changed when Shiori arrived, she reads your name if you send a membership milestone.
Hope Kiara tells other Holo members about this sperg, she won't but a man can dream.

Topo Chico

eh things changed when Shiori arrived, she reads your name if you send a membership milestone.
Hope Kiara tells other Holo members about this sperg, she won't but a man can dream.
I know virtually no holo lore as I'm a phasefag, but has any holomember called out their version of henri like Pippa has?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I know virtually no holo lore as I'm a phasefag, but has any holomember called out their version of henri like Pippa has?
Kiara love to womanpost about her harassers in her alt, same as Kronii

Stunned But Dumb

There's Gabriel who has a thread here. He's been banned from almost every holo chat except like I think Irys' and FWMC? He's a whale who insults the girls or their friends with one aka and then apologizes with the next and he gets called out often. I think Irys won't even read his supas, just his name

Topo Chico

There's Gabriel who has a thread here. He's been banned from almost every holo chat except like I think Irys' and FWMC? He's a whale who insults the girls or their friends with one aka and then apologizes with the next and he gets called out often. I think Irys won't even read his supas, just his name
So, you're tellin me there's a chance for Nolan to get noticed by his favorite streamers frfr
:BibooPopcorn:
He just needs to keep 1guying in chat :BijouBijou:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
like pippa no, but the closest was probably IRyS with that babski dude and one of his last SCs.
Kiara love to womanpost about her harassers in her alt, same as Kronii
yeah but not by name, Kiara afaik didn't directly name kakun but he's the biggest sperg so everyone assumes it's about him.
nah that's that babski sperg.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
on the same level as Pippa doing the whole ban appeal stream no, i dont think so, but some have had known schizos, the aformentioned Gabriel Kronig had some meltdowns when Kronii was tip toeing around male collabs, Alexander Babski schizoed out about both Kronii and Irys i think

Stunned But Dumb

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kakun is worse than a sperg, imo. He seems to be actively IRL-stalking and harassing Kiara. She had to secretly move specifically because of him.

Top Bottom