"Lui-nee, I want your kinoko"Kaela Kovalskia

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Here's a (hypothetical) question for everyone; what would Nolan do if he got a girl pregnant? As an (purely hypothetical) example; let's say he had unprotected sex with a girl that he met at the local park late at night, how would he react after finding out? Would he take responsibility and be a good father?
Nolan would get the girl to abort. That kid's going to take up valuable chuuba-watching time otherwise.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Here's a (hypothetical) question for everyone; what would Nolan do if he got a girl pregnant? As an (purely hypothetical) example; let's say he had unprotected sex with a girl that he met at the local park late at night, how would he react after finding out?
Nolan's special move: CRUSH!!!!!
He punches her in the stomach.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The CRUSH abortion clinic will be very successful.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Much like Operation Unthinkable, where the Western Allies would have used nukes to obliterate the Soviets in the immediate aftermath of Nazi Germany's defeat, it's never going to happen, and we should be happy for the future of humanity that it never will.
>we missed out on the timeline where @GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR was born with 2 extra arms due to severe radiation exposure during pregnancy
Imagine how cool it would have been to be an IRL Machamp

niggaphil

Nolan: I am being retarded for not reading the stream information and wasted my time! :nolancries: I demand some hugs!

Capture00.PNG

Also Nolan: Fuck Lumi Mod for banning him while he is trying to find his happiness! Lemon Woman and his Mod is EVIL!!! :gloomiLaugh:

Capture02.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Nolan: I am being retarded for not reading the stream information and wasted my time! :nolancries: I demand some hugs!

View attachment 69946

Also Nolan: Fuck Lumi Mod for banning him while he is trying to find his happiness! Lemon Woman and his Mod is EVIL!!! :gloomiLaugh:

View attachment 69947
Nigga wut? The whole point of a hobby unless you're making money from it is literally to find yourself a satisfying a way to waste time. Like what? And you yet again tried to fuck up your sleep schedule for a stream? What a shocker!
Also: >Calling watching Hachaama a waste of time<
How are you this far gone yet this much of a casual (derogatory)?
:pathetic:
Also actually crying over that? Like.. Even for him this seems like a new level of sad.

At least the phone number thing is pretty funny. The more he throws angry insults toward the mod, the more I assume he tried to ineffectually slap fight them on discord or something then got banned for not knowing when to stop. The ol' Nolan Discord special if you will.

Topo Chico

View attachment 69946

View attachment 69947
King, please, they do it for free!
He's talking about ban evading more, perhaps we might see the King's rise in other areas? Has Lumi's mod read the Magnum Opus? Nolan, we need more...

fortnitesmasherX

He's talking about ban evading more, perhaps we might see the King's rise in other areas? Has Lumi's mod read the Magnum Opus? Nolan, we need more...
Will he make his grand return to The Asylum?

niggaphil

Someone need to tell Lia to deep dive into Nolan Crush's Magnum Opus, so Nolan could be exposed to more people :dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

Someone need to tell Lia to deep dive into Nolan Crush's Magnum Opus, so Nolan could be exposed to more people :dokiSmug:
What is the magnum opus? The thread write up? Or did he make a really good, long post that I missed?

niggaphil

Anyone want to do some quick digging that who is alviniscute? :dokiSmug:
xxx00.PNG

xxx01.PNG

I guess someone that replies ro Nolan makes the most senses, but Nolan decided to be Nolan :dokiSmug:

Edit: After reread his whole fucking storiesI guess Nolan deserved to get hanged for what he did to his brother

@Fucking YTs I think this Nolan's quote deserved to add into random.txt or stickers .......

"What I did in response to this is what I normally do when he bullies me, I took the Wally's diaper and I wiped his penis on it, then wiped it against multiple things of my brother's (razor, floss, toothbrush). Then I noticed before my shower that he wasn't in his room so I wiped it on couple thinfs there too (glass mug and mouse)"

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 70351

View attachment 70355

I guess someone that replies ro Nolan makes the most senses, but Nolan decided to be Nolan :dokiSmug:

Edit: After reread his whole fucking storiesI guess Nolan deserved to get hanged for what he did to his brother

@Fucking YTs I think this Nolan's quote deserved to add into random.txt or stickers .......

"What I did in response to this is what I normally do when he bullies me, I took the Wally's diaper and I wiped his penis on it, then wiped it against multiple things of my brother's (razor, floss, toothbrush). Then I noticed before my shower that he wasn't in his room so I wiped it on couple thinfs there too (glass mug and mouse)"
I shouldn't have read this because I know Nolan pisses me off but holy shit this pissed me off.

So essentially Nolan's troon brother (who also lives with their parents like a leech) said some passive-aggresive shit to Nolan or whatever (we don't know if what he said was even offensive because Nolan never shares details which could get him less sympathy) but our lord Nolan took it as a terrible insult to his person (like he always does).

So Nolan, in his eternal neanderthal wisdom, decided that instead of responding with a witty retort or letting it go and finishing his work like a normal person, he would spread dog pee all over his brothers personal effects and personal hygiene products.

Then, when his brother gets understandably angry at Nolan, the autist has the fucking gall to play victim and blubber incoherently because actions have consequences.
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. I CANNOT STAND THIS RETARDED MANCHILD.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 70351

View attachment 70355

...Is that Scoots in the text screenshot he posted after his autism spergout?

niggaphil

Then, when his brother gets understandably angry at Nolan, the autist has the fucking gall to play victim and blubber incoherently because actions have consequences.
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. I CANNOT STAND THIS RETARDED MANCHILD.
You know whats the best part that would make you even more angry? This is what Nolan Asked after he posted the whole incident in Kiara Chinese Discord, and the chinks sick of him :dokiSmug:

xxx02.PNG

...Is that Scoots in the text screenshot he posted after his autism spergout?
No Idea, thats the only screen cap he posted. Could be Scoots. Since Scoots doesn't want to involved with Nolan's bullshit, so I guess we best not to ask him again, unless he read this thread :dokiSmug:

Topo Chico

This nigga molesting his dog to get revenge on his brother. The King's strategies are beyond me.

Top Bottom