"OK let's go burn a building bwahahaha lol"Noir Vesper

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The teeny tiny eyes are killing me. Holy shit man must be near blind if he needs those lenses.
Not just the eyes, the sides of his head are well inside the frame so you can see behind him through his face.

fortnitesmasherX

God's Strongest Dragoon

What? This is gibberish.
Look at the inner edges of his glasses. It's warped so much by the high power lenses that you can see the sides of his head in the lenses while the lenses themselves don't cover the full width of his face.

niggaphil

Holy fuck, this is the most dysgenic Nolan pic yet.

He's dysgenicsmaxxing.

I fucking hate it.
This picture has similar vibes to ProJared leaked picture :smugpipi::

Pretty sure you all know which picture I am talking about. I am not gonna post it

Edit: Found this gem in the Gura Chink Discord. Is Nolan being a 3~4 years old kid? Losing a bag of fucking food, now cries and need hug? :nolanhugs?:

Screenshot 2024-07-15 091957.png

fortnitesmasherX

Pretty sure you all know which picture I am talking about. I am not gonna post it

Edit: Found this gem in the Gura Chink Discord. Is Nolan being a 3~4 years old kid? Losing a bag of fucking food, now cries and need hug? :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 73736
So he doesn't take his insulin?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

View attachment 73736
You're at a pony convention walking around when suddenly-

This specimen starts yelling, screaming, crying, and stomping its feet over by the vending machine because they can't use it. How do you not break out laughing about this guy angrily tarding out at a pony convention over lost snacks?

So he doesn't take his insulin?
He has been known to completely ignore this health problem on occasion. He's slept through alarms and ignored or turned them off for streams for example. So him flat out not taking it when he should is certainly not off the table.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
If you're at a pony convention you deserve whatever happens to you.
Attendees, absolutely. What about others?

What about the venue owner(s)?
Them especially. The place ought to be condemned after this. After a furfag con, a ponyfucker con is high on the list of places some new strain of HIV is incubating.

What about security staff?
Dude. It's a Brony convention.

It's a Brony convention.

Even the jannies?
They're going to need therapy and a constant suicide watch for having to clean and sanitize everything in the aftermath.

With Nolan's (lack of) hygiene, he'll contribute greatly to that.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
While I'm not being crushed by work for a moment, here is an AI upscale of his head at 4x the resolution. Sweet dreams.
20240714_110242-topaz-faceai-sharpen-denoise-textai-enhance-4x.jpg

fortnitesmasherX

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
his head looks like it got inside of a hydraulic press

think of tyler1s head but sideways

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
While I'm not being crushed by work for a moment, here is an AI upscale of his head at 4x the resolution. Sweet dreams.
View attachment 73756
The area inside the glasses/his eyes aren't as big than it is. It make me confused

is this intentional?

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The area inside the glasses/his eyes aren't as big than it is. It make me confused

is this intentional?
I'm going to guess it's him looking downward in the OG photo and maybe his glasses slipping down a little? Also, he's insanely weird looking on a good day, so who knows.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 73756
>meet a cutie
>you start dating, she's very sweet and talks about helping those with mental health
>you guys decide to go over to her place because her parents are out of town for a vacation
>wake up in her bed
>see this dysgenic mongoloid face standing over you

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
>meet a cutie
>you start dating, she's very sweet and talks about helping those with mental health
>you guys decide to go over to her place because her parents are out of town for a vacation
>wake up in her bed
>see this dysgenic mongoloid face standing over you
>You don't know it yet, but the fact you'll have to provide food and shelter for this retard for the rest of his life will become a major issue in your relationship.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
View attachment 73756
Jesus Christ this nigga's prescription must be -200/-200, he can probably see who's coming behind him like a side-view mirror

I want to shrink his eyes so that his glasses are like 90% open space and only 10% eyes, someone with more Photoshop skills than me please do it for me 🙏

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I want to shrink his eyes so that his glasses are like 90% open space and only 10% eyes, someone with more Photoshop skills than me please do it for me 🙏
And then do one where you enlarge the glasses until his face behind the glasses looks normal size and he's just wearing comically oversized glasses.

Top Bottom