"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My sister loved me very much and she would be disgusted at you for bringing up something 5 years ago to attack me.
Unless the same Ohio chemicals leeched into her brain and she was equally as or more brain damaged than you Nolan, I've read enough "I'm the normal sibling of a profoundly mentally retarded sibling and I hate every moment" stories to know there isn't a "Press X to Doubt" meme big enough to represent how I feel about this statement.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Inb4 Nolan's sister signs up to the site.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah i dont think that one is an option chief

Edit : except if she comes back from death to even haunt him on the internet and honestly if this happens ill probably be the next to use that rope

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Her name would be Nolan's Sister who loves him very much.

E: I fucking bet she killed herself because of you, Nolan. I fucking would.

Last edited:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Full story of the sister incident from July 19, 2018.
View attachment 32536
I don't like to poke my nose into this autism normally, but this is actually disgusting. Also,
>To my delight he hit me a little
You need to rethink your life, because that isn't a normal mindset, even by autistic standards. So if this stuff is some fetish thing for you, stop now, log off, contact a therapist, or commit yourself; it seems to me you're headed for something that isn't going to result in a good outcome.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I don't like to poke my nose into this autism normally, but this is actually disgusting. Also,
You need to rethink your life, because that isn't a normal mindset, even by autistic standards. So if this stuff is some fetish thing for you, stop now, log off, contact a therapist, or commit yourself; it seems to me you're headed for something that isn't going to result in a good outcome.
I'll never forgive Reagan for closing the actual Asylums.

Scooby 3 Superlit

ephemeral voyeur

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I've spent a good portion of my life studying the great goddess blue heart sonichu out of both genuine fascination and the fear of turning out even remotely similar. Despite the years of research and exposure, I could still never understand how someone can be proven wrong on a constant, daily basis, and yet somehow live under the impression that the world is out to get him - I know it's a spectrum and whatnot, but, as a mega autist myself, I don't think the autism explanations cuts it.

Now that I went from smelling the shit to practically smearing my face in it, I'm ashamed to admit I'm even farther from a compelling answer than I was before.
As much as it's easy to think about it being one thing it's a combination of several millions things.Chris/Nolan being autistic is just one part of it.On my end I always assumed it was Snorlax's enabling behavior combined with abuse both of them inflict on each other + the autism leading to a general lack of empathy / self awareness

The fruitfarms and life documentation legit did not help their mental state especially since that was before most people deciding touching autistic was a bad thing and to stop tipping lolcows.

Which lead into further escapism and delusion Sonichu as fucking nuclear as it is is pretty much a documentation of chris's mental state as bad as it started as it only got worse and worse over time

Now let's apply it to Nolan fucked family life/relations. check. cow tipped constantly? Check. Autistic stubberoness? check. all that's missing is a "fan" comic we can laugh at.

You heard me nolan start putting those non existent artistic skills to use.
That was 2018, 5 years ago and we made up literally that day. Also we had a great relationship.

You’re literally using a suicide victim as a prop to go at me. You’re sick.
Someone remind nolan where we are I would do it but i'm too busy laughing.

Also 1: We only have your untrustworthy word about having a "great relationship" (you don't beat up people who you have a great relationship with) and "making up that day" 2: you still admit you beat up your sister which is fucked up regardless
life in general isn't fair, and sometimes you have to just suck it up and cope.
Why would he cope when he clearly want's to seeth.
Dibs on Lars (white).

The fact that he wants a thread is reason enough not to give him one, regardless of anything else.
Honestly give him one anyway that fact that him beating up on his sister was a surprise to some people is pretty telling.it's why we thread archive shit people should be aware of the whole package. I don't feel i'm qualified enough to do it myself.
My sister loved me very much and she would be disgusted at you for bringing up something 5 years ago to attack me. You don't care about my sister.
Proving how egotistical you are You whine at someone using your sister as a prop to attack you but here you are using her as a mouthpiece shes dead retard and familial love can only go so fucking far when it's HIGHLY LIKELY you are part of the reason she offed herself. you absolute fucking creature.
Yeah, tbh if you were Lexi you would've called me a psychopath.
You are calling you one is just redundant and then i remember you have no self awareness and need to be reminded.

people are not telling you to kill yourself as a joke retard you are not funny joke haha man I once thought you were when i legit though you were just a fucktard that needed some help.

you are actual trash the air you breathe is wasted you are a fucking stain your removal from life should be celebrated.
i think it was nolans stupid fucking way of phrasing "it could have been worse" but otherwise yeah. it's easy to forget this retard cannot words proper so you have to read into everything he says.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You are calling you one is just redundant and then i remember you have no self awareness and need to be reminded.
Congrats on being the first individual besides Lexi and his best friends to call me a psychopath. This is despite all the people here who hate me and all the mods too.

You complete schizo

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Congrats on being the first individual besides Lexi and his best friends to call me a psychopath.

You complete schizo
Calcium is being too generous.
Psychopaths get the excuse of having a mental disorder, I just think you are an evil piece of shit.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Congrats on being the first individual besides Lexi and his best friends to call me a psychopath.

You complete schizo
Please invite this "lexi" we need the deets and they seem a lot more honest then you are.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
This is despite all the people here who hate me and all the mods too.
Oh no Nolan. You got it all wrong - we don't hate you. We just think the world would be a better place without you

You complete schizo

1687744024120.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please invite this "lexi" we need the deets and they seem a lot more honest then you are.
Im Lexi. Do not under any circumstance come close to this psycopath that is nolan crush. You're thinking chris chan in the making? More like Jeffrey dahmer in the making. Except dahmer was based for killing black gay people. I could tell you all about everything he did to his family starting from killing their dog from killing his own sister. But i dont have much time. Im on the run right now. He's after me. Good thing people from ohio either go to space or stay in their shithole. And you NOLAN. I have a message for you. Youll never be happy and you deserve to be bullied. From the bottom of my heart. Fuck you Retard.

Edit : to any redditor or weak fuck or even aprimum. Its a joke. I dont think dahmer was based for what he did

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some of my antis are homocidal maniacs who want me unironically dead for being an autistic cunt online but I’m the villain here.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Some of my antis are homocidal maniacs who want me unironically dead for being an autistic cunt online but I’m the villain here.
Pretending that it does not reflect your offline behavior when YOU LITERALLY GAVE US EVIDENCE IT DOES.

Your not a villian dumbass that implies you have any style any substance or any redeeming qualities you are a Psychopath and I will repeat it as many times as I need to.

You do not have "antis" You have people judging you for your shitty behavior both online and off get your head out of your ass and stop trying to use words whos meaning you do not grasp inorder to make your self once again the victim.

You are not the Victim you are the Perpetrator you bring this shit on yourself and then act surprised when your shit get's called out on. Your even trying to dress it up with words like "villain" to make it less real when what it is.

YOU ACTUALLY LITERALLY TANGIBLY BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION hit your sister REPEATEDLY.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

JMForte

And here I was thinking /vt/ schizos were crazy. Nolan takes the whole cake.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

I do actually.

Psychopathy is a neuropsychiatric disorder marked by deficient emotional responses, lack of empathy, and poor behavioral controls, commonly resulting in persistent antisocial deviance and criminal behavior.

Do you?

I was gonna put it into my own words but i decided to just use the actual definition retard you can't even use The Princess Bride correctly.

God's Strongest Dragoon

And for God's sakes, GIVE THIS MAN A THREAD!!!
Where do you think you are?
In the eerie depths of the kitchen, amidst an unsettling ambiance, a tale unfolded. A sinister air loomed over the scene as an individual, consumed by their own malevolence, tormented their unsuspecting sibling. The venomous words uttered by the sibling, "No wonder you have no friends," acted as a catalyst, awakening the dormant darkness within. Strikes rained down upon the defenseless victim, thrice they struck with calculated precision. The first blow jarred their skull, followed by a merciless assault on the vulnerable spine, and a final strike reverberated through the arm.

In the aftermath of this cruel assault, a torrent of emotion flooded the assailant's consciousness. Hastily, they retreated, gathering their belongings from their sibling's room, and sought refuge in their own secluded chamber. The anticipation of the impending confrontation with their father heightened their twisted delight. Their door, seemingly impregnable, was violated by the determined patriarch, who barged in with a mixture of fury and restraint. A meager punishment was doled out, a minor retribution that only served to tantalize the assailant's malevolence.

Surrendering their prized possessions, the assailant relinquished their computer while their coveted Xbox One was cruelly confiscated. A vile ultimatum was delivered by their father, a demand that the assailant's chamber of chaos be cleansed before any restitution would be granted. The looming shadow of deprivation weighed heavy upon their soul.

Thus, consumed by a maleficent fervor, the assailant succumbed to a disturbing self-flagellation. Implements of play transformed into instruments of torment as they relentlessly battered their limbs, fueling their twisted hunger for pain. The agony inflicted, although searing at the time, slowly dulled, granting a macabre satisfaction. A belt-like object became an extension of their dark desires, the back serving as the canvas for their wicked intentions. Unrelenting strikes marked their flesh, further immersing them in the abyss of their own creation.

The relentless assault continued unabated, as the assailant awaited the opportune moment for their sibling to retreat to the sanctity of their own chamber. The passing of time felt like an eternity, as the unsuspecting sibling tended to mundane tasks, walking dogs, and preparing sustenance. Patiently, the assailant bided their time, savoring the impending chaos they would soon unleash upon their captive soul. In a rare moment of clarity amidst the torment, they whispered a chilling sentiment, "The question is not why I am devoid of companionship, but rather why am I burdened with any semblance of camaraderie."

At long last, the sibling retired to their chamber, liberating the assailant to embark on their nefarious plan. Desperate attempts to access the digital realm were thwarted, as every avenue proved futile. The mother's computer lay dormant, the TV's web browser remained lifeless, and even the basement offered no salvation. The father's computer, a realm of forbidden possibilities, was but a mere illusion of secrecy. Frustration mounted, cascading into a tempest of despair, as the assailant stumbled back into their room, wailing in solitude, "I am utterly alone!"

Upon their reluctant return, an enigmatic sight awaited the assailant's haunted gaze. A box of tissues and a journal, bearing the enigmatic markings of their sibling, materialized as if by spectral intervention. Curiosity compelled the assailant to delve into the mysterious writings, a gateway to an understanding yet unknown. An imploring plea for connection pierced the assailant's heart, and an invitation to converse emerged from the shadows.

Seeking solace and redemption, the assailant hesitantly approached their sibling, warily accepting the offered respite. Their sibling, an unexpected source of solace, guided the assailant toward an ephemeral calm. Conversation flowed, and a therapeutic exercise emerged, urging the assailant to recount three positive occurrences within the year gone by. The dog park, the cinematic masterpiece of "Incredibles 2," and the emergence of a fledgling relationship with a mysterious entity named Valen breathed flickers of hope into the assailant's bleak existence.

As the night draped the world in a somber shroud, the discordant echoes of paternal wrath reverberated through the house. Bedtime beckoned, and the assailant complied, preparing for slumber amidst the debris of their disheveled room. Garments, once strewn carelessly, were dutifully gathered, creating an eerie semblance of order. Exhausted and haunted, the assailant succumbed to the oppressive embrace of sleep, their tortured psyche trapped within the labyrinthine corridors of darkness.
Reading this makes me wonder if the real reason why Proctor hasn't banned Nolan is because he's using him to write a good villain in his writing. Unless you're Stephen King on the 9th hour of a 14 hour coke binge, I doubt any reasonable human being could write a character that can so easily mentally dismiss direct evidence that they are in the wrong. It's like birdwatching for writers.
I'll never forgive Reagan for closing the actual Asylums.
Kennedy actually started that, he pushed for deinstitutionalization because of what happened to his sister. His sister had seizures and bipolar mood swings, so her father had her lobotomized.

Top Bottom