"I have to go lick Lui-chan fast!"Oozora Subaru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Reading this makes me wonder if the real reason why Proctor hasn't banned Nolan is because he's using him to write a good villain in his writing. Unless you're Stephen King on the 9th hour of a 14 hour coke binge, I doubt any reasonable human being could write a character that can so easily mentally dismiss direct evidence that they are in the wrong. It's like birdwatching for writers.

Any villain inspired by Nolan would be criticized for being too unrealistic and cartoonishly stupid

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Some of my antis are homocidal maniacs who want me unironically dead for being an autistic cunt online but I’m the villain here.
Homicidal? Don't flatter yourself. We wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, let alone waste energy trying to hurt you:SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

SweetPotato

That was 2018, 5 years ago and we made up literally that day. Also we had a great relationship.

You’re literally using a suicide victim as a prop to go at me. You’re sick.
I literally am coming out of years of being a lurker on both the homeland and here to respond to this shit, because I'm so disgusted by your existence.

There is so much I want to say, but without powerleveling too much, I had the honor of growing up with people like you, and your sister making up with you doesn't absolve you of guilt. You say she called you a psychopath - how much did you abuse her apart from the physical violence, Nolan? She would have been dealing with the fact you assaulted her but you turned the situation in a pity party for you, and in her shoes, I would have pampered you as well - not out of kindness, but out of fucking fear that you'd snap and do it again. Get some fucking help.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Topo Chico

IGNORE SHIT Yamanba. DMs AREN'T PRIVATE. YOU ACKNOWELDGED YOU SHOULDN'T ENGAGE AND THEN ENGAGE.
PS you dont have ground to stand on as you've posted violent nuggets dms.
1687739538712.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
IGNORE SHIT Yamanba. DMs AREN'T PRIVATE. YOU ACKNOWELDGED YOU SHOULDN'T ENGAGE AND THEN ENGAGE.
View attachment 32604
Hey good job. Ur the third one daring to leak dms and its the same reaction everytime

Edit : nolan answer dms i wont leak dms pinky promise

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 32604
Are you actually surprised all other descriptors of this idiot aside guy thinks the standards he sets for others don't apply to him.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Nolan is a tranný and you cant convince me otherwise.
The whole crying on DMs to people because they are being meanie poopoo heads to him is such a faggy ass behaviour

Topo Chico

1687739966245.png
if you're going to react get out of my DMs
Are you actually surprised all other descriptors of this idiot aside guy thinks the standards he sets for others don't apply to him.
no lol

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The whole crying on DMs to people because they are being meanie poopoo heads to him is such a faggy ass behaviour
Hey man I know we hate the vermintide around here but thats going too far. Even they don't want him.

Edit:huh auto corrects to vermintide.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Congrats on being the first individual besides Lexi and his best friends to call me a psychopath. This is despite all the people here who hate me and all the mods too.

You complete schizo
Is "psychopath" Nolan's "naive"? Does it trigger you that much noranu-kun? You sister-beating psycho? You Loli loving freak?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm tempted to ask my friend that's a psychiatrist to read Nolan's posting and give me his opinion but I'm afraid he would throw me down a flight of stairs for making him read this shitshow.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I'm tempted to ask my friend that's a psychiatrist to read Nolan's posting and give me his opinion but I'm afraid he would throw me down a flight of stairs for making him read this shitshow.
do it make sure you film the stair throwing too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sometimes I start to feel bad for Nolan with how close things get to being a game of kick the autist.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sometimes I start to feel bad for Nolan with how close things get to being a game of kick the autist.
hes not gonna stop being himself so it wont stop. Unless he gets banned. Or everyone who is kicking him gets banned ( myself included )

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
hes not gonna stop being himself so it wont stop. Unless he gets banned. Or everyone who is kicking him gets banned ( myself included )
the beatings won't stop till morale improves.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Look man, that's fine and all but temper your thoughts with this:
Congrats on being the first individual besides Lexi and his best friends to call me a psychopath. This is despite all the people here who hate me and all the mods too.

You complete schizo
He thinks this about us, but he's still here of his own accord. He still craves the attention. If he had any sense about him, he would have left a long time ago.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Look man, that's fine and all but temper your thoughts with this:

He thinks this about us, but he's still here of his own accord. He still craves the attention. If he had any sense about him, he would have left a long time ago.
I'm sure he's being hyperbolic. He does bring some of it on himself but he's harmless from what I've seen. I have faith he can one day grow to be a functional autist of society.

Top Bottom