"I've lost count of the amount of times I had to sit and listen to the people in charge at my old job [vReverie] talk shit and gossip about my friends like it was high school and then tell me I was the 'easiest to deal with' because I stopped fighting for my passions like 6 months in"Nyanami Ruru

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why is this such a big deal? Its Live-chat for a reason and as long as "Don't talk about other members/vtubers in live chat channel" isn't mentioned in the rules I don't see the problem?
We laugh at Nolan, nobody cares if he's in the wrong or not.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Been dumpster diving after Nolan's little outburst the other day. Finding some fun stuff, but I thought this was especially funny. Found on the Mika Melatika fan server. 1687497632852.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Been dumpster diving after Nolan's little outburst the other day. Finding some fun stuff, but I thought this was especially funny. Found on the Mika Melatika fan server.View attachment 32144
Oh yeah, this was related to HoloID Discord bans (it's why the bullshit gaslighting claim is mentioned) and the bans from May 2022. (I was there for 3 hrs)

I think what's more fucked up is that the owner told the others to just straight up block me without bothering to listen to me. Real under-handed behavior.
Screenshot - 2023-06-23T015751.341.png

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Oh yeah, this was related to HoloID Discord bans (it's why the bullshit gaslighting claim is mentioned) and the bans from May 2022. (I was there for 3 hrs)

I think what's more fucked up is that the owner told the others to just straight up block me without bothering to listen to me. Real under-handed behavior.
View attachment 32150
Nolan that was not an invite to explain your autism on top of that no one is gonna believe anything you say regardless WE HAVE SEEN YOUR DISCORD LOGS BEFORE just take the L.

Stunned But Dumb

Lumi's list of crimes but it's Nolan and he's breaking discord rules

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan that was not an invite to explain your autism on top of that no one is gonna believe anything you say regardless WE HAVE SEEN YOUR DISCORD LOGS BEFORE just take the L.
Oh, I'm under no illusion that the HoloID bans weren't fair. The actual bans were wholly understandable, just NoNein's fanfic about how I acted afterwards was wild is all.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@NolanCrush

So what'd you do to get banned from the Idol Corp official discord? Was it evading the swear word filter? Publicly fighting with people? Using their server to livechat Niji talents? Either way, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop getting banned from places before I can take screenshots - thanks.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
@NolanCrush

So what'd you do to get banned from the Idol Corp official discord? Was it evading the swear word filter? Publicly fighting with people? Using their server to livechat Niji talents? Either way, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop getting banned from places before I can take screenshots - thanks.
Nothing I say is ever listened to, so you don’t get anything from me.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Rein Jamba and I specifically read all of your posts and a few others. How else would we call you out when your being stupid.

Honestly listening tou you is half the reason everyone on the site wan't you banned or contained.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Look man, you're messing up my spreadsheet. And they deleted your last week of posts whatever you did. Just making my life more difficult because you can't keep your 'tism in check. :pippasadl:

Also, can you tell me your 3rd alts name? I see they found your other accounts "throw" and "mylittlponer". Kthnx

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1687614669018.png

You know, Nolan, sometimes you're alright.

Stunned But Dumb

I think it takes soem work to use every slur, like I don't even know that many slurs... Did you look them up?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I think it takes soem work to use every slur, like I don't even know that many slurs... Did you look them up?
Let's consult our board expert on the topic.

@racist - I'm going to need a list of every slur, thanks.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine being such a scourge on society that even retard-infested, AIDS-inducing, brain-rotting, civilization-destroying, cringe-producing, child-grooming, pedo-harboring, furry-staffed shitholes like DISCORD don't want you there?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine being such a scourge on society that even retard-infested, AIDS-inducing, brain-rotting, civilization-destroying, cringe-producing, child-grooming, pedo-harboring, furry-staffed shitholes like DISCORD don't want you there?
To be fair all you need to get banned from most discords is say Yamanba retard if you're either based or retarded enough to not hide your PL

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A Nolan will talk endlessly about how he's been banned from 119 discord servers, but he'll never tell you why.

Topo Chico

A Nolan will talk endlessly about how he's been banned from 119 discord servers, but he'll never tell you why.
The Protocols of the Elders of Nolan. I look forward to the head mod of a discord to release "My Story."

Top Bottom