"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

niggaphil

"Some bullshit graph that probably edited by Nolan later"
Join the 41% suicide, Lets Go!!!!! - LIA

Discussing some gender study graph (the worse thing is, it is not actual scientific study, but survey that could be fake, and no sample size indication) in the Degeneracy thread, it is something only Nolan could do.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Join the 41% suicide, Lets Go!!!!! - LIA

Discussing some gender study graph (the worse thing is, it is not actual scientific study, but survey that could be fake, and no sample size indication) in the Degeneracy thread, it is something only Nolan could do.
You didnt receive the servey either? Man i really thought i was the only one that got left behind for this survey

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
On one hand, this looks like we need a politsperging containment thread.

On the other hand, a politsperging containment thread is the worst possible idea.

Just don't politsperg, thanks.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Are you following me or something? Or are you going to my Twitter constantly/daily to see what I say?
Here we see a cow, blind to its very nature as a being meant to be cataloged and subsequently milked.

FpSGWesaYAISvQ8.jpg

Sorry your opinion is unpopular mate. It’s not imperialism, you just suck bro.
The cow once again shows what it is that makes it a cow - it does not have the awareness to understand that it does not understand. it is forever trapped in a cycle of shit-flinging and mockery, unable to realize that the pool of feces it so desperately cries foul about being stuck in is full of the soylent and hormone pills it took last night.

edit: at this point, getting MATI from Nolan is the same as getting called any "-ist" or "-phobe" on the usual cesspools - either absolutely meaningless or a badge of honor depending on your outlook

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy
On one hand, this looks like we need a politsperging containment thread.

On the other hand, a politsperging containment thread is the worst possible idea.

Just don't politsperg, thanks.
Politisperging is now endemic. Setting up a padded room for inmates to slap fight in may be the best option.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There's a good feature to paywall just so i don't have to look at it or be reminded it exists.

Stunned But Dumb

There's a good feature to paywall just so i don't have to look at it or be reminded it exists.
I couldn't imagine waking up so that I could pay actual money to argue with strangers about politics when that money could go to food, my oshi, rent, my oshi, child support, my oshi, or my oshi

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I couldn't imagine waking up so that I could pay actual money to argue with strangers about politics when that money could go to food, my oshi, rent, my oshi, child support, my oshi, or my oshi
I somehow missed the comma at first and read that as "rent my oshi." For a second I was like "Uh what? This could be interesting."
Then I got sad because I correctly read it the second time and realized we WEREN'T about to get confirmation of why Yuri left PC.
:smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So as everyone knows, it's Pride Month. Which means every Discord Server has to outdo themselves to show either how much of allies they are, or how brave they are for standing up with their profit driven corporate sponsors in wearing rainbow shit. The first one to hit my feed today was the Ame-cord posting this lovely message.

1685643115859.png
Curious for what our stunning and brave server jannie looks like, I did a little digging and boy oh boy
1685643183270.png1685643199534.png
IMG_6598.jpg

Look at those fucking MITTS, holy god.

Thus far, they've the only one I follow who have made a major announcement, I'm sure we'll see plenty more stunning and brave posts soon.

But that's not the only reason I wanted to post, oh no. I was slumming /vt/ to see if I could see what reaction I could find (before the tranny jannies cleaned up the wrongthink) and I caught this exchange in the /#/ general of all places.
1685643823729.png
Yea, that doesn't exactly surprise me. The Niji servers, if you recall, had an implosion a year ago when the Pomu-cord didn't self-flagellate hard enough during pride month to the user's liking.

However, one of the linked comments caught my eye.
1685643905989.png
THAT'S RIGHT BOYS, NOLAN HAS SHUFFLED OFF TO ANOTHER SERVER TO TALK ABOUT NOT THAT SERVER'S MEMBER IN THEIR #OTHER LIVECHAT!
1685644178314.png
It's especially great when you see he's doing basically the exact same low info liveposting on all these servers at the same time. Like he just wants to vomit his voice into the void and doesn't care who gets to hear it.
Perkora Server:
1685644834925.png
Or when he just makes the exact same post and spams it on all the servers he belongs to
Korone Server and Pekora Server:
1685645079344.png1685645107605.png

Someone on the HanaMacchia fanserver even noticed this and called him out on it.
1685646616470.png
1685646635243.png
1685646656146.png
1685646690785.png
1685646724774.png

One of these days I might get bored enough to dive through all the servers that are out there and see how many he's shitting up currently.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
One of these days I might get bored enough to dive through all the servers that are out there and see how many he's shitting up currently.
want me to help you? I have a discord account I can use to trawl around.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I know I, for one, enjoy joining fancords because I absolutely give an iota of a fuck about the Discord jannies and their life's story about being straight, gay, trans, a glue sniffing furry, etc. I like it even more when these narcissistic fucks decide to ping everyone because we all clearly want to be reminded about the oversharing jannies keeping a watchful eye on the Discord servers.

Fucking seriously:
:pippadfuckoff:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So as everyone knows, it's Pride Month. Which means every Discord Server has to outdo themselves to show either how much of allies they are, or how brave they are for standing up with their profit driven corporate sponsors in wearing rainbow shit. The first one to hit my feed today was the Ame-cord posting this lovely message.

View attachment 28318
Curious for what our stunning and brave server jannie looks like, I did a little digging and boy oh boy
View attachment 28319View attachment 28320
IMG_6598.jpg

Look at those fucking MITTS, holy god.

Thus far, they've the only one I follow who have made a major announcement, I'm sure we'll see plenty more stunning and brave posts soon.

But that's not the only reason I wanted to post, oh no. I was slumming /vt/ to see if I could see what reaction I could find (before the tranny jannies cleaned up the wrongthink) and I caught this exchange in the /#/ general of all places.
View attachment 28321
Yea, that doesn't exactly surprise me. The Niji servers, if you recall, had an implosion a year ago when the Pomu-cord didn't self-flagellate hard enough during pride month to the user's liking.

However, one of the linked comments caught my eye.
View attachment 28322
THAT'S RIGHT BOYS, NOLAN HAS SHUFFLED OFF TO ANOTHER SERVER TO TALK ABOUT NOT THAT SERVER'S MEMBER IN THEIR #OTHER LIVECHAT!
View attachment 28323
It's especially great when you see he's doing basically the exact same low info liveposting on all these servers at the same time. Like he just wants to vomit his voice into the void and doesn't care who gets to hear it.
Perkora Server:
View attachment 28324
Or when he just makes the exact same post and spams it on all the servers he belongs to
Korone Server and Pekora Server:
View attachment 28325View attachment 28326

Someone on the HanaMacchia fanserver even noticed this and called him out on it.
View attachment 28331
View attachment 28332
View attachment 28333
View attachment 28334
View attachment 28336

You inspired me to check out sayu's discord. And in fact.

Screenshot_20230601-154956_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230601-155025_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230601-155108_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230601-155122_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230601-155136_Discord.jpgScreenshot_20230601-155142_Discord.jpg

Rrat. They made a live chat channel just for nolan. How cute. My boy is basically speqking alone except for members giving food to the monkey in his cage

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
You inspired me to check out sayu's discord. And in fact.

Rrat. They made a live chat channel just for nolan. How cute
Nah, from the looks of it, it isn't about Nolan. Rather the server decided to switch around from using threads (essentially another channel that has set time-limit before being archived) for live-chat to instead make it into its own channel, so making it more simpler.

And his entire activity has been live reacting there, and iirc I don't think he even bother introducing himself

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
And his entire activity has been live reacting there, and iirc I don't think he even bother introducing himself
Does he really need an introduction at this point ? :smugpipi:

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter

This made me curious and also reminded me I've been in the Gura fan-cord for ages. Back when I joined it Youtube generally sucked dick for giving notifications. Couldn't give a fuck about the community, but they're DAMN good at pinging her appearing places. Including guest spots in lives, call-ins, etc. They typically get a ping up in seconds if she ever shows up on a screen.

The only notes on that end is
1: So far it doesn't seem any tranny janny had to make a post flailing their raging agenda in everyone's face like amecord (yet) but they did slap that gay rainbow filter over the icon for it. It's not like these creatures can survive without focing themselves into or onto a subject in some manner so probably needs a few days.
2: This might have already been known and I forgot, but our "special guest" (emphasis on special) isn't in there. So I presume he's been banned for a fair amount of time. I'd humor other reasons for why this might be but let's be real.

:whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
2: This might have already been known and I forgot, but our "special guest" (emphasis on special) isn't in there. So I presume he's been banned for a fair amount of time. I'd humor other reasons for why this might be but let's be real.

:whatastory:
Oh, he's there. When someone is banned from a server, you need to search their full Discord ID. Try "from:Nolan Crush#2062" in the search field.
Screenshot_20230601-175013~2.png

Latte'Ninba

Early Adopter
Oh, he's there. When someone is banned from a server, you need to search their full Discord ID. Try "from:Nolan Crush#2062" in the search field.
View attachment 28377
Oh huh. My fuck up then, but interesting. I can usually find other shit everywhere else and it autofills in the PC discord. I wonder why the Gura one worked differently. Maybe it has to do with the number of people?
READING COMPREHENSION DOKO. Hella retard moment
You literally said if banned. So I wasn't wrong, I just didn't search right for the history. Though I was mostly noting the assumption of the ban. Anyway good to know.

@reinigen Aye. Had a big derr moment. Being dumb is hard sometimes

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh huh. My fuck up then, but interesting. I can usually find other shit everywhere else and it autofills in the PC discord. I wonder why the Gura one worked differently. Maybe it has to do with the number of people?
No, it's very specifically a behavior of banned/inactive vs not banned/active users. It'll only auto fill if they're still active on the server.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I actually approve of this. Self introductions are incredibly fruity. The way to go is to lurk to learn the culture and then post without ever bothering with a fruity intro.

I'd call Nolan out for not lurking and adjusting to local culture, but not for the lack of introductions.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Why is this such a big deal? Its Live-chat for a reason and as long as "Don't talk about other members/vtubers in live chat channel" isn't mentioned in the rules I don't see the problem?

Top Bottom