"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Her Daki art was from all the way back in 2021 lol

Fucking Twitter. Here is a url.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It didn't help that Axel was also being menhera during the TSB arc. It's a small miracle they all stayed friends despite the disappointing results.
Bonds formed through trauma
I don't really watch Axel. What's the story here?
Iirc he was cracking under the pressure of being team leader he was failing at wrangling the team and Selen was questioning his leadership so he was malding a bit about it all

He also gets really competitive

chihirogumi

During the beginning of Apex practice scrims he would start getting a little too salty about losing and it started to affect his ability to lead the team as IGL (in game leader) and his gameplay ability. During tense situations he would panic too often and Selen would also butt heads with her own commands since he was panicking too much leading to them getting killed early in games. Altare would be stuck in the middle trying to get everyone to calm down. Eventually rpr would have enough of his shit and criticize exactly why they keep losing, including his lack of composure. Shortly after that they would get Nocturnal to help coach them and the mood during the practice scrimms noticeably improved. Unfortunately, on the day of the big tournament TSB played poorly, but they managed to stay close afterwards, even doing a few collabs together.

The Rratarded Alt

During the beginning of Apex practice scrims he would start getting a little too salty about losing and it started to affect his ability to lead the team as IGL (in game leader) and his gameplay ability. During tense situations he would panic too often and Selen would also butt heads with her own commands since he was panicking too much leading to them getting killed early in games. Altare would be stuck in the middle trying to get everyone to calm down. Eventually rpr would have enough of his shit and criticize exactly why they keep losing, including his lack of composure. Shortly after that they would get Nocturnal to help coach them and the mood during the practice scrimms noticeably improved. Unfortunately, on the day of the big tournament TSB played poorly, but they managed to stay close afterwards, even doing a few collabs together.
All that, but he still won't suck a homie to save their life.

Limkin

She needs to also sell a butt mousepad and spicy voice pack for a basic "I really need money right now" combo. This isn't criticizing her, just an observation

The Rratarded Alt

She needs to also sell a butt mousepad and spicy voice pack for a basic "I really need money right now" combo. This isn't criticizing her, just an observation
She has to save that for potential lawsuits, Mikeneko style.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
honestly i dont care at this point its just funny to me that someone would block an account with nothing but gacha in it
I would block your account too

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Her posse is multiplying lol

the-little-man.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm really happy that Doki is making a bunch of money with her merch release, hopefully that helps with her money problems.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's worth pointing out there was like 3-4 really big moments that completely cratered their performance. They were all "Axel panics, makes a bad call because of that, and then Selen questions him and breaks formation, which makes it 100 times worse". It kept happening early into the games before they got to fight people for points, which made each fuckup even more apparent to both of them and was killing their tournament performance, which compounded their mental breakdown.

One of the most notable was during a Valk ult (everyone attaches to Valk and launches into the sky to skydive somewhere else). It was a bad call by Axel to start the Valk ult in that spot because there's a delay to takeoff and it was a bit too out in the open. Of course the bad call was exposed because they ended up getting shot at while they were starting the Valk ult. People panicked about whether to commit to the Valk ult or cancel it. Selen disconnected from the Valk ult while Axel and Altare took off, so she got left behind and merc'd by that team that saw them and that killed their performance in that round because they were down a player. They had like 1 good game in the tournament and then a bunch of shit games with barely any points, so this was one of their last shots at getting enough points to be relevant and it immediately ended any hope they had left in the tournament when that happened. Selen went to take a walk for the rest of that round while Axel and Altare played it out but it's pretty obvious she went to cry because her voice was slightly different when she came back and her model's eyes were blinking like crazy, which is a telltale sign of someone crying.

They're both very competitive and let nerves get to them. They made the common mistake of going into scrims, stomping scrims, and then the moment they perform slightly worse in the real tourney, they start to panic because now it matters and they start worrying "why are we sucking?!? we were doing so well in scrims!". Selen and Axel, the two people that play up the "wow, I'm so good guys" attitude, got completely crushed emotionally by it. Altare was stuck in the middle getting frustrated with their shit but was trying to stay optimistic because he could tell they were breaking down hard.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There are frugal women. Have you heard of this vtuber called "Uruka". Very seiso bear, recently mother of a score of cubs.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
There are frugal women. Have you heard of this vtuber called "Uruka". Very seiso bear, recently mother of a score of cubs.
When you have 64 cubs you don't have a choice when it comes to being frugal

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Three-score and four cubs ago, there was a vtuber bear with a dream to play violin on the internet, yada yada yada....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Well then I got good news for you! Soon this won’t be a problem!

Good job @Nenélove keep up the great work! :takoesl:
I'll give a shit when they finally take over figurine production out of that chink shithole to whatever country else. I could even take the pajeet hive over chinks, I'd take cheap molested figures rather than virgin overpriced figures.
Shes a woman
she has bpd and a woman, that's like 5 women packed into one. She's gonna be in debt for like half a million by the end of the year. :whatastory:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
is this one of those things where the actual number increases every time it's mentioned?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom