"Ok, scientifically, do you know where the clitoris is?"Skye Shinryu

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Limited bundle instantly sold out, to no surprise.

Edit: well, at least I don't have to get that daki since the signed card was the only reason I wanted the bundle.
How long til the rest follow suit?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit. Less than ten minutes, and the 100 signed copies of the Rob A Bank Bundle are sold out.

Edit: Less than 5, going by The Rrat's post.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Jesus what is this shipping. It's like I am ordering from the Holo store...

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I think factory management will be puzzled. Like, who's this indie that sold bajillions of the first order?

The Rratarded Alt

Apparently shipping cost is wrong and they are working on it

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I think factory management will be puzzled. Like, who's this indie that sold bajillions of the first order?
$13,500 from the limited bundle alone.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It would be hilarious if she funded another MV using the merch proceeds alone, but i doubt she wants to jump into a project that quickly after getting terminated and redebuting

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

The Rratarded Alt

It would be hilarious if she funded another MV using the merch proceeds alone, but i doubt she wants to jump into a project that quickly after getting terminated and redebuting
Honestly, she might want to do exactly that. Having a something to work on would be good for her right now.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Honestly, she might want to do exactly that. Having a something to work on would be good for her right now.
Given that she recently realized that she spent $200k last year, I'm not sure that she'll be spending any big sums anytime soon.

chihirogumi

Touche but even I'm not nice enough to protect a bully that destroyed my mental health
My guess is on top on being a very sweet girl deep down, she also doesn't want the innocent friends she's made in Niji to suffer collateral damage.
I blame Amber turd

This moment looks different after you realize she has BPD it also recontextualizes her reaction to her Vsaikyo performance when she left to take a walk after their poor performance and then came back muted crying from what it looked

This girl is made of some really tough shit to be able to handle everything she goes through on top of a mental disorder
It didn't help that Axel was also being menhera during the TSB arc. It's a small miracle they all stayed friends despite the disappointing results.
why was i even blocked i literally didnt know that those accounts existed until just now :whatastory:
If I had to guess maybe you were on a blocklist that said "People who follow this person are now blocked". You should check who you're following to see if it's someone she might know.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She probably got more than 200k just from first stream now, people are STILL HANGING IN TWITCH CHAT AND SENDING MONEY!

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Jesus what is this shipping. It's like I am ordering from the Holo store...
What's the shipping for you? Mine's a little over $20 with everything except the daki and the bundle.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It didn't help that Axel was also being menhera during the TSB arc. It's a small miracle they all stayed friends despite the disappointing results.
I don't really watch Axel. What's the story here?

The Rratarded Alt

What's the shipping for you? Mine's a little over $20 with everything except the daki and the bundle.
Same, which is a lot for what it is lol

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
They took the site down to fix shipping prices. Hopefully the shipping for the acrylic stands won't cost more than the actual stands, after it's fixed.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
They took the site down to fix shipping prices. Hopefully the shipping for the acrylic stands won't cost more than the actual stands, after it's fixed.
More than the stands? Were they using Phase Connect's warehouse or something?

The Rratarded Alt

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
More than the stands? Were they using Phase Connect's warehouse or something?
Apparently the fucked shipping prices is a canada problem. Doki lives in canada right? I know her cousins do the manufacturing but she can't evade lil' castro's taxes and bullshit regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom