"Everybody, today my tongue will be long"Tokoyami Towa

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Reading /vt/ NDF still seem to be in full force, now arguing "of course since she has BDP she's always lying because that's what they do they're delusional." Not sure how BDP works, but I doubt it's like that
I blame Amber turd
This moment comes to mind

This moment looks different after you realize she has BPD it also recontextualizes her reaction to her Vsaikyo performance when she left to take a walk after their poor performance and then came back muted crying from what it looked

This girl is made of some really tough shit to be able to handle everything she goes through on top of a mental disorder

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

UberSoldat

"not-" thread suggests that Elira is https://twitter.com/ryuuseinova, also protected
She "graduated" less than 2 months before Elira so I highly doubt she would fall back to another vtuber persona. If she is venting somewhere, it has to be on another personal account.

Limkin

Does anyone have links to Petra and Elira's PL Twitters? Apparently they've been venting and I wanted to see for myself.
Elira's twitter handle got hijacked by someone else after she deleted it. Even if something is currently posted on it, it's not her

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Shame I can't check. If the Not-Petra tweet is true then she's prob. aight and definitely not part of the clique (if that even exists at this point. God this is becoming a mess)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why was i even blocked i literally didnt know that those accounts existed until just now :whatastory:

Punished Lurker

I decided to check out his kick streams with his reactions to these videos for anything else.
44:28: "There is one story that I know that I want to leak so bad I can't leak it cause it's not my place to leak you think that what's going on now is bad there is one story I know that is so much worse"
1:01:40 " I so badly want one of these guys to leak it I think this is the worst scandal they've ever been in it and somehow through the legal fuckin legal system they got away with it so far but it will come out eventually"
1:11:02 " for months no one questioned Zaion's termination well except for me but let's not talk about any behind the scenes contributions to anything that might have happened at that given time" apparently Nux helped with the Doc
1:14:20"I don't even know should I tell you who this big leak is about? No it'll happen eventually and that will be the final nail in the coffin for Niji they will lose all support in US when this happens and it will I'm not leaking it"
1:26:45 he puts out a call to any niji talent that want to quit but are scared of failing after leaving Niji he will help them "I have a lot of experience I will not leak you reached out and I will help you with brand deals and content no need to do anything publicly" Nux mythos manager rrat looking more real
I think Ren is saying a lot to Nux that Nux is alluding to as guesses
28:08 "that's bigger than she ever had with Nijisanji I think people are not only recognizing it's viable to succeed without Nijisanji but they are realizing *evil laughter* but they are recognizing they're free. Nijisanji leviathans are coming for you"
43:15 " you can't leave neutral unless you have something on them I can't tell you why I know that but I know one person in the past left Nijisanji left neutrally saying they were parting ways on good terms and that was because they sued Nijisanji and basically that was their deal that they couldn't bad mouth eachother"
Nux has experience helping someone (Sayu?) draft a statement and it all got double checked by lawyers
Wait Nux and Ren know each other? anyone knows from where?
While I'm pretty sure it's hyperbole from the guy and it's not actually worse there are still 2 situation where it can actually kill the company
1. Rape (bonus point if minors are involved) within the company
2. Being outed as a frat house where everyone fucks each other. If the guys in NijiEN were exposed for being straight, most fujioshi will kill themselves.
The purple fag also were hyping up some shit too, he said he has been working on a big scoop on nijiEN for months but can not release it until April, maybe waiting for NDA to runs out.
But again it could just be another hyperboling fag
Well, I hope he actually shows the scoop and doesn't end like Evanit0's "dark council of Vtubers" where he vagueposted about CEO's of big agencies meeting, the Vshojo auditions and then said nothing.
"We have decided to have Yugo graduate" sounded more like NijiEN management didn't renew his contract. The official statement and the talents' reactions seem quite clear that leaving wasn't completely his choice, though he may have been persuaded that was the least bad option. But in a post-Zaion and post-Selen NijiEN, that's practically having a farewell party with the C-suite. Yugo was one of the last times where NijiEN management made a controversial decision with baseline competent PR (comments about Yugo's compliance issues but no seething docs, talents allowed to publicly grieve and, in Uki's case, say that they "fought for him" in those words - showing *gasp* dissension with management).

This seems pertinent:

Why though? Why would management look at viewers and talents being sad or angry for Yugo for a while and moving on, and decide that will not do?
Didn't that user/vtuber from a lot of pages ago say something about an incident six months before Zaion's graduation that made them really vigilant about PL accounts? what was their name?

I saw that supposed tweet from Petra venting, but I never heard anything from Elira's PL, I wonder if it's true or not

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
why was i even blocked i literally didnt know that those accounts existed until just now :whatastory:
Block chain?
Wait Nux and Ren know each other? anyone knows from where?
Nux, Jordan, Charlie, wolfychu, and many other YouTubers used to Collab among us all the time and Wolfychu used to be a part of many Nux competition videos so thats how they know each other
Also Nux and Jordan made these together

Didn't that user/vtuber from a lot of pages ago say something about an incident six months before Zaion's graduation that made them really vigilant about PL accounts? what was their name?

There was some other issues with another liver about six months before that. And that incident caused them to start clamping down before Sayu's graduation. I'm sure Sayu's graduation was a catalyst to double down on those changes.

I've been told that the newer contract is a lot more restrictive than it used to be a year ago.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Block chain?
probably?

honestly i dont care at this point its just funny to me that someone would block an account with nothing but gacha in it :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
probably?

honestly i dont care at this point its just funny to me that someone would block an account with nothing but gacha in it :Vesper-UNHINGED:
They block your area of the world

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Evanit0's "dark council of Vtubers" where he vagueposted about CEO's of big agencies meeting, the Vshojo auditions and then said nothing.
Did he really fucking say this? Holy fucking retardation and faggotry...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Did he really fucking say this? Holy fucking retardation and faggotry...
He has been saying he has company ruining information about VSJ ever since the 3 hoe-migos left (Silver, Nyan, and Vei) but has obviously never disclosed it
unless he let gunrun fuck him in the ass while he called him a coon i doubt he actually has that deep of information
or he does because he smoozed up someone who was very retarded

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
He has been saying he has company ruining information about VSJ ever since the 3 hoe-migos left (Silver, Nyan, and Vei) but has obviously never disclosed it
unless he let gunrun fuck him in the ass while he called him a coon i doubt he actually has that deep of information
or he does because he smoozed up someone who was very retarded
Or he could just be a retarded clout-seeking faggоt. And I consider one of these two possibilities infinitely more likely than the other.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I have a feeling that Khyo and False getting more insider information in a day than Nux in his whole life. Hell, even Nousagi probably know more shit.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I have a feeling that Khyo and False getting more insider information in a day than Nux in his whole life. Hell, even Nousagi probably know more shit.
Dude is friends with Sayu and Ren I know Nux is hated here but come on of course he has info

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Dude is friends with Sayu and Ren I know Nux is hated here but come on of course he has info
It's just the way he talk... let's call it vaguehyping. I observe this exact behaviour in low-teenage kids who heard one rumour and wanna feel very important about it.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Dokimerch is open: https://dokimerch.com/

Edit: Oh shit, doki-daki!
dakimakura.png

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Very on brand.
2024-02-09 23.11.47 dokimerch.com 2318c0c672d2.jpg