"Katta, I've known you for one day. Don't make me yell slurs in your face!"Tenma Maemi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I bet someone tried feeling her up, or sent nasty DMs like "I can convince you that being a woman is better in bed". But given she was fired for being a druggy and alcoholic, who would get wasted and complain about not being a real man on stream, at best she managed to get them to not drag her through the mud on a way out.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also bot slander on yahoo finance, apparently. Someone need to verify and translate because this is just unreadable https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/...s_and_outright_slander_being_tossed_at_selen/
I've suspected they were hiring bots on their twitter account after that announcement. There were 2 accounts I suspected but 1 was very blatant and was spamming dozens, if not hundreds, of tweets in the replies of those merch announcements that came after. All of those tweets were in Japanese and were excited about the merch while those accounts were obviously not Japanese.
There was A LOT of fucking posts from this account being spammed within minutes of the post being made for over a half hour, this is just a small taste.
I remember thinking several months ago, when like her 3rd or 4th public project cancelation happened, that what Niji keeps doing to her is likely putting her in a really dark place mentally. I recall telling a friend explicitly "this is the kind of bullshit that leads to people killing themselves."
In the end, I was right...and we're so lucky that she's still here with us.
She spent 200k on projects and her Last Coffee MV cost 15k, which was a big deal. If she made nothing but Last Coffee-level expensive projects, that would still be 13 fucking projects. I doubt that is true though and instead she had likely 16+ projects. Remember Nina's 1 song/month goal? Here's Selen's 1 project cancelation/month nightmare.

Tubedude

I wonder if she still gets hate messages from time to time and can't help but to pay more attention to them than she should and it sends her into a spiral.
Considering how only now are a lot of Niji Defense Force members rethinking their opinions on Zaion/Sayu, it would not surprise me if they had still routinely sent her hate.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
John called being an employee of the company a "moral evil"

but that's not what I said, my words were "I am willing to go as far as saying that I feel like supporting Nijisanji post-termination is a moral evil" - as in, the supporters of Nijisanji (the Nijisisters, the fans, onlookers) blindly overlooking what is happening, not the employees themselves.

what I said about the employees is that those who bullied her (and only those, not ALL of the Nijisanji employees) should be ashamed, otherwise since it seems like a sinking ship, be prepared to look for other work in the absolute worst case scenario

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

It is funny how some websites like /VT/ view TVA as a Vtuber kiwifarms but in reality 95% of the posts are like the above

The funky part about being the one place willing to be open with the Internet Autism but that works to actively coral it all (mostly so Peko-Proctor has a place to talk Vtubers) is that the discussion is far more open about the realities for the person behind the model tracking. The general lack of maliciousness here is both fascinating & refreshing. It also helpful that the most distracting members actually convince the community to remove them when the mood wasn't quite there until they attempted to defend their position.

I've suspected they were hiring bots on their twitter account after that announcement. There were 2 accounts I suspected but 1 was very blatant and was spamming dozens, if not hundreds, of tweets in the replies of those merch announcements that came after. All of those tweets were in Japanese and were excited about the merch while those accounts were obviously not Japanese.
There was A LOT of fucking posts from this account being spammed within minutes of the post being made for over a half hour, this is just a small taste.

She spent 200k on projects and her Last Coffee MV cost 15k, which was a big deal. If she made nothing but Last Coffee-level expensive projects, that would still be 13 fucking projects. I doubt that is true though and instead she had likely 16+ projects. Remember Nina's 1 song/month goal? Here's Selen's 1 project cancelation/month nightmare.

Any Physical Space project could easily run into the 20-40k CAD range without much trouble. Also, given time lines, it's entirely possible it was about 5 projects last year and 3-4 projects that were in the works for 2024. Was she part of the Paris meet up? Did she maybe fund some others to go to some other offcollabs because she could afford it? You can wrack up real costs, real fast if you aren't careful.

Negzana

Reading /vt/ NDF still seem to be in full force, now arguing "of course since she has BDP she's always lying because that's what they do they're delusional." Not sure how BDP works, but I doubt it's like that

wrp

So something interesting to note with her $200,000 comment, per Playboard she made only $150,345.95 (CAD) in superchats last year
Obviously this means the bulk of her income comes from members and a negligible amount from merch. Doesn't this mean if we can get membership data we would know exactly what the Riku cut is?

Zyklon Mag

Reading /vt/ NDF still seem to be in full force, now arguing "of course since she has BDP she's always lying because that's what they do they're delusional." Not sure how BDP works, but I doubt it's like that
BPD to my understanding has the affected very prone to mood swings/overthinking. If some minor annoyance happens, like if their friend forgets to pick something up that they accidentally left at the borderline's home, an untreated borderline might start going "Holy shit this friend HATES ME. Why the fuck would they 'forget' to drop by my place?"

Judging by the average catalog/nyfco dickeater's behavior, they're 100% projecting

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've seen people with BPD be driven to the point of tears over stuff you'd normally brush aside. They lack a mood temperament moderator, if you are watching them from the outside you're gonna spend hours trying to figure out what was it that set them off into audible sobbing. The meds they take usually help with this so they can somewhat function.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
BPD to my understanding has the affected very prone to mood swings/overthinking. If some minor annoyance happens, like if their friend forgets to pick something up that they accidentally left at the borderline's home, an untreated borderline might start going "Holy shit this friend HATES ME. Why the fuck would they 'forget' to drop by my place?"

Judging by the average catalog/nyfco dickeater's behavior, they're 100% projecting
People with BPD also show "splitting", which is where they see people or events in complete black and white; for example, a friend who mildly inconveniences you is suddenly 100% evil and always hated you, and you should respond in kind and go scorched earth.

While we don't know what Doki is like in person, I find it funny that BPD much more accurately describes NijiEN management's current behaviour than any part of Doki/Selen's public persona.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I've seen people with BPD be driven to the point of tears over stuff you'd normally brush aside. They lack a mood temperament moderator, if you are watching them from the outside you're gonna spend hours trying to figure out what was it that set them off into audible sobbing. The meds they take usually help with this so they can somewhat function.
This moment comes to mind

Negzana

People with BPD also show "splitting", which is where they see people or events in complete black and white; for example, a friend who mildly inconveniences you is suddenly 100% evil and always hated you, and you should respond in kind.

While we don't know what Doki is like in person, I find it funny that BPD much more accurately describes NijiEN management's current behaviour than any part of Doki/Selen's public persona.
If anything, if Sayu's doc is anything to go by she was fairly resilient despite having BDP and able to power through years of utter evil horseshit before totally breaking.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Considering how only now are a lot of Niji Defense Force members rethinking their opinions on Zaion/Sayu, it would not surprise me if they had still routinely sent her hate.
I'm pretty sure the retards see her as a different case. You can watch as people spring up to say that 'Zaion was right', and a gaggle of braindead twitter users will mention that she deserved it, essentially because she's got the tiniest little bit of edgy in her. They constantly bring up that she joked about rape and that's a big no no topic. She's got the aura of cancellation so the drones will always buzz around and attack her periodically.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
People with BPD also show "splitting", which is where they see people or events in complete black and white; for example, a friend who mildly inconveniences you is suddenly 100% evil and always hated you, and you should respond in kind and go scorched earth.
Indeed, BPD is one of the most terrifying and sad mental disorders one can have, because unlike other Cluster B disorders like antisocial personality disorder, depression, and bipolar disorder, sufferers are aware that they're hurting others with their mood swings, and they feel terrible about it, but also helpless to stop it. I'm very well acquainted with BPD because I know an incredible number of people who have it; family members, spouses of family members, every chick I've ever dated...

Either I attract weirdos like a Stand user in JoJo, or a chick simply HAS to be crazy to be willing to go out with me

Jokes aside, I do not recommend BPD pussy and I probably have trauma from it. I run away at the first sign of possible BPD, and I've lost opportunities with perfectly normal people because I get spooked. :pippasadl:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So something interesting to note with her $200,000 comment, per Playboard she made only $150,345.95 (CAD) in superchats last year
Obviously this means the bulk of her income comes from members and a negligible amount from merch. Doesn't this mean if we can get membership data we would know exactly what the Riku cut is?
Don't forget they used StreamElements too, which makes tracking that kinda stuff much more difficult unless you're running some kind of parser.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Don't forget they used StreamElements too, which makes tracking that kinda stuff much more difficult unless you're running some kind of parser.
Twitch and Bilibili too

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom