"I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM!"Juniper Actias

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Is it possible to get refunds for merch preorders at this point? If you really wanted to cause the company pain without harming the talents, that would be the way to do it. They only see 2% of that.

That's a great idea, thanks!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
To be fair to her, she's also been liking comments that absolutely ream Nijisanji's management as well as comments in support of Selen. I don't think we can take any conclusions away from this.

The bot is improperly calibrated because a Nijidrone intern set it up in the first place.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm going to bed now. Instead of somebody graduating, I am going to simply hope that Nijistock falls another 5% while I'm out.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm going to bed now. Instead of somebody graduating, I am going to simply hope that Nijistock falls another 5% while I'm out.
At this rate you're gonna wake up from NijiEN branch ashes.
:sinktheyacht:

Edit: A friend is following the thread and apparently, read this as a rrat for now, Enna is doing a gorilla:
240207-010429.png

240207-010521.png

If Israel we'll see clips popping out soon.

Over. :pomuSalute:

Last edited:

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

I'm tempted to go to wallstreetbets and tell them to put puts on Nijistock, but I don't want to make anyone have to ask their wife's boyfriend for cash.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
A

Did HYTE stop all sales of the Niji cases? They are all out of stock and the collection is empty on the site. There was no Twitter announcement about sales ending, either.

Individual pages:
A

A

A
Kronii's case and the CtW keycaps both have a different message. Rather than say out of stock like the Niji ones, they say "This item is no longer available". They also were not removed from the collections.

I think Hyte just pulled out.

braindoko

Bro did NOT just do that, this is a fever dream
have somee shitty OC
jjk riku.jpg

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kronii's case and the CtW keycaps both have a different message. Rather than say out of stock like the Niji ones, they say "This item is no longer available". They also were not removed from the collections.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did considering the PR disaster that's happening.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A

Did HYTE stop all sales of the Niji cases? They are all out of stock and the collection is empty on the site. There was no Twitter announcement about sales ending, either.

Individual pages:
A

A

A

>HoloEN cases are still on sale
>these were announced either June last year (Mori) or November (Watson), Kronii in Nov 2022 and its the only one sold out
>Nijisanji collection was announced barely 1 month ago on the 18th of Jan

didnt they announce the cases during the con Selen was not present at????

Like Pomu said during yesterday's stream, the mv is still being worked on, so the release will be moved to Wednesday. She told us to give her and her team some grace and that they're working very hard on it. She's been there for moral support as well.

Elira, Enna, and Rosemi are getting PC cases and they will be showcased at AI.

They did
they must've pulled the cases, there is no indication they would be limited numbers, especially since the Holo cases are still available months down the line

Last edited:

frz

IIRC Nina wanted to release a song a month in 2022. She did 3 songs that year and one was a group song...

It was another one of the factors in her graduation. She's been in Vshojo for ~3 months and already done 4 songs total.
Every other month in 2023.
The problem is that by all intents Nina, Pomu and Selen are the top of the food chain when it comes to support. Nina had a way stronger community than anyone else in her gen. It seems to be a manager issue because Maria and Ike have gotten a ton of songs and shit.
Community support yes. Company/management support wise, basically negative and they have to fight for their own shit against managers. The current rrat is niji purposefully facilitate the formation of cliches by using preferential treatment. And the ones likely to be bullying other are the preferentially treated.

I dont think this is how business work. It looked like either a staff walk-out or getting their site hacked. If they intend to pull out they should have at least say something. You usually also want to clear your stock before you pull out.
That being said the PC cases are pretty easy to clear, they are just stickers and cost nothing
The keyboards on the other hands are not.
Edit: i have been smashed by Hyte. It's true.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
How is this fucking real holy christjingles

You have to be a fucking single celled organism to actually pull this off holy fuck

And to think I was a fan of this company back then jesus

niggaphil

Woke up and saw the AnyKuro financial statement;

Welp, at this point i believe Anykuro and Kurosanji will do any stupid and worst shit that will far exceed our expectations.

I am waiting for more Drama now

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Edit: A friend is following the thread and apparently, read this as a rrat for now, Enna is doing a gorilla:
240207-010429.png

240207-010521.png

If this shit is true how fucking tone deaf can you be. She should've taken the break like the others before she starts spouting off dumb shit. Only people I watched in NijiEn was Selen, Pomu, Nina and Enna. Now it's nobody.

Malchior

I am glad Palestine is being made into a parking lot for future Isreali tourist resorts, and I am sad that there is no "genocide" taking place. I am also amused that these absolute fucking retards are so goddamn rich, bored, and low-IQ that they will NEVER know of, witness, or be involved in any kind of "cause" of any kind whatsoever, let alone anything as melodramatic as "genocide". Starting a war and losing is never "genocide" even if your victims were to manage to wipe you all out, which sadly is not happening anywhere in the world this century let alone Israel.
I definitely hope both Is Real and Hamastine achieve all of their goals in the Levant, and I hope they somehow do it mutually at the exact same time so we can move on to pretending to care about the next ancient religious blood feud. And I hope Hezbolla sinks the Kurosanji yacht somehow. How do we convince their scumbag NTF selling management to take a cruise in the Red Sea? Maybe they could take all the golden play buttons they stole so that it will take less of a breach for the yacht to sink straight into the abyss. How much do 300 stolen gold Youtube play buttons weigh?
Is my ESL acting up or has someone let a rouge AI cook?
Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
They were so eloquent when it was to beat Doki but now they cant even do a paragraph? c'mon Niji we know you could say A FUCKING LOT more than this....

there's a idiom in portuguese that says "you quiet is a poet", and that perfectly encapsulates Niji....

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
At this rate you're gonna wake up from NijiEN branch ashes.
:sinktheyacht:

240207-010429.png

240207-010521.png

if 4chan niggas are more autistic than some of you niggas here Imma need a clip of it because motherfuckers are too autistic and will listen what they want to listen. I kinda believe it because it's in line from what I remember she would say. I used to watch her at the start but after some time it clicked that the woman is a cunt.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Today you slept and their stocks and merch partners graduated.
My earlier rrat turned out ot be correct.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Bro did NOT just do that, this is a fever dream
have somee shitty OC
As the strongest FPS vtuber, Dokibird, fought the Company of Anycolor CEO, the King of Yachts, she began to open her domain. Riku shrank back in fear. Then Dokibird said "Stand proud Riku, you were greedy."

frz

And to think I was a fan of this company back then jesus
Okay, since when :pomuStare: You are not shitposting just to join in the crowd right

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
youtube.com/watch?v=nRzTPuocuF0

It's archived for now, if anyone has the membership to download it.

Fuck this auto-URL.

Negzana

I guess I should go to bed feeling comfortable that my oshi is too autistic and insular to ever get in a controversy like this, not like Hololive would ever do something this shitty I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom