"Hey guys!"Inugami Korone

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I guess I should go to bed feeling comfortable that my oshi is too autistic and insular to ever get in a controversy like this, not like Hololive would ever do something this shitty I hope.
we will one day find out she intimidated gura once by challenging her to stream for more than 2 hours

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
youtube.com/watch?v=nRzTPuocuF0

It's archived for now, if anyone has the membership to download it.

Fuck this auto-URL.
Seriously, is no one here a member of Enna? I can give easy instructions on how to download it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seriously, is no one here a member of Enna? I can give easy instructions on how to download it
you're asking a forum full of Holofags and PhaseYamanbas, i doubt we have someone who is tween or tumblr-ey enough to member a NijiEN member

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Okay, since when :pomuStare: You are not shitposting just to join in the crowd right
My oshis were both gibara and roa and look at both of them now

Dead and one is in fucking limbo since 2020

RiverBear

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
With the obvious caveat that I do not practice in Japan, or in civil law systems, the biggest problem* with that angle that jumps out at me are the words "illness or injury incurred in the course of work." Doing a flip, even if it was because of the situation at your company, is unlikely to count as being "in the course of work" in the way that a workplace injury would.

*setting aside the contractor issue; the text being cited in that twitter post is not official statutory text or a translation thereof as far as I can tell, it's from a website run by the Japan External Trade Organization which is providing a guide to investing in Japan and setting up a business, and I can't quickly find a section on employee/contractor distinctions.
I agree with this assessment, honestly just considering how based on the exact and literal wording of the law civil systems are it seems impossible to me to understand japanese codes without knowing the language, since any translation will not convey the exact message and leaves too much room for interpretation. Honestly for this you really just want a japanese lawyer who speaks english or someone dedicated to comparative law between japan and other civil law systems (not common).

That incurred in the course of work bit does sound like workplace accidents not injuries while under contract but who the hell knows again.
I'm going to bed now. Instead of somebody graduating, I am going to simply hope that Nijistock falls another 5% while I'm out.
He's learning to control his powers...

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
At this rate, everyone will have similar tweet with words shuffle a bit :smugselen:
Watch this be a stealth suspension of the entire branch while things cool off. Management took over all of their Twitters.
Never forget bros
Nijibots.jpg
They are regarded as one of the best AAA workplaces to work for. They overhauled their culture after getting outed as being awful during the 2000s.

The unfortunate truth is that studios under EA are apparently given a lot of freedom. Meaning when all these beloved developers shit the bed, they are usually doing it to themselves and not because of an EA mandate.
The most you can say about EA in regards to those games is that they DID incentivize the use of Frostbite engine, but it is not a mandate at all to use it.
Actually the most you can say is actually something positive. One of the EA people who played early Anthem mentioned you ought to be able to fly instead of just boost around, and the team added it back in after they had removed flight from Anthem. So EA unironically saved one of the only fun parts of that dog shit.
Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
I absolutely cannot believe what I am reading now. Is this THE ABSOLUTE biggest corpo fuck up? Holo's handling of Mel and her stalker was IMO the biggest cover retardation to date, and certainly was an awful look for them. But this Nijicide against Selen is baffling to me. Just when I think they're done they go and pull this garbage. Someone is getting fired.

I'm genuinely having a great time reading all these comments from the Nip stockmen
Duality of a Nip stockman.png
This one above amuses me because I believe both of these people are based in their own way :kaelalaugh:

nips making sense for once.png
And this one contains a Jap comparing Niji to activ8 which is never good.

Awoogers

Never forget bros
View attachment 63060

Actually the most you can say is actually something positive. One of the EA people who played early Anthem mentioned you ought to be able to fly instead of just boost around, and the team added it back in after they had removed flight from Anthem. So EA unironically saved one of the only fun parts of that dog shit.

I absolutely cannot believe what I am reading now. Is this THE ABSOLUTE biggest corpo fuck up? Holo's handling of Mel and her stalker was IMO the biggest cover retardation to date, and certainly was an awful look for them. But this Nijicide against Selen is baffling to me. Just when I think they're done they go and pull this garbage. Someone is getting fired.

I'm genuinely having a great time reading all these comments from the Nip stockmen
View attachment 63063
This one above amuses me because I believe both of these people are based in their own way :kaelalaugh:

View attachment 63064
You know shits down the drain when they are comparing it to activ8 of all fucking places

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Bitch I'm a third worlder.

RiverBear

I would have member'd Enna but she likes black dick and I can't support those kind of people

The Rratarded Alt

Fuck all of you. Never say I didn't do anything for you

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fuck all of you. Never say I didn't do anything for yoh
I hope you dont get bamboozled like the guy looking for Aster's onlyfans, fren

Awoogers

The Rratarded Alt

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
you're asking a forum full of Holofags and PhaseYamanbas, i doubt we have someone who is tween or tumblr-ey enough to member a NijiEN member
someone grab that tranny that joined yesterday, it may have it

The Rratarded Alt

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
01200.png

"Several creators (illustrators, music right holders, etc.) who had transactions with Selen and suffered actual damage due to delayed or unpaid payments rejected the statement from Nijisanji EN management, and rejected the statement to show support and solidarity to Selen (Doki-san).
If this is true, it's checkmate.
"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Worst insult a vtuber company can get imo, like having the entire industry in the palm of your hand and then dropping it due to sheer retardation.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom