"It's a bad dragon! It's a very bad, terrible dragon!"Chisaka Airi

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The compromise is always to erase the character so no one can claim anything in the future once they part ways, amicably or not.
6 months later, Nina still has all her shit up after she graduated amicably
same for Mysta
if she parted amicably like she allegedly tried to, they probably wouldnt have thrown her old shit into the garbage like they did
different company, but Mel's content is still up and she was suddenly terminated, although that may change, but afaik they havent set a deletion date like they did for Rushia

Stop being retarded and accusing all niggas you dont like of being secret two faced bitches lmao

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Wouldn't the livers have nothing to lose by literally saying I wasn't bullying Selen unless they were worried that they would get their shit called out? I know they probably don't want more drama, but if I had nothing to hide I'd just outright say me and Selen were cool and we had no beef.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

Enna: "You shouldn't focus on being angry all the time, take it from me a person who's always angry, take care of yourselves first, don't spend your whole day tryna go digging for the truth"

Enna according to /vt/: "Yes I put a revolver in Selen's mouth and pulled the trigger, but the bitch so slippery I missed, Imma get her soon"

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
never doing membership archiving for you fuckers again.
We still need the full VOD, don't leave us hanging like that. :pomuLove:

And yes, the major quote isn't there, that's why I'm waiting for more besides some psychopatic quotes as
>even if I killed someone you would still support me

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
We still need the full VOD, don't leave us hanging like that. :pomuLove:

And yes, the major quote isn't there, that's why I'm waiting for more besides some psychopatic quotes as
>even if I killed someone you would still support me
My upload is at 33%

frz

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
surely, Nijisanji can't possibly dig the hole any deeper than they already have, right

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
My upload is at 33%
i atoped mine after i saw rhe streamable. gay.
at 14% 2.7gb 1080p

i was at 48% befoee i aaw rhe message that anon got it up already

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am not wholly surprised that retards are actually expecting active nijisanji livers to address the situation in full force and by proper names, as if suddenly struck by a sharp surge of righteousness and thus ignore all of the draconian redtape nijisanji is world-famous for. Everyone in EN suddenly decided to take off/go on a break from social media at the same goddamned time, imagine why that would be you coomsocked numbnuts.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
surely, Nijisanji can't possibly dig the hole any deeper than they already have, right
I'll quote this tomorrow in case they pull another fuckup or Doki drops the tea

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It depends, Given how hard they threw their talents under a bus, I think they're going to need to write a few more grad letters before all this shit is over.

The Rratarded Alt

I am not wholly surprised that retards are actually expecting active nijisanji livers to address the situation in full force and by proper names, as if suddenly struck by a sharp surge of righteousness and thus ignore all of the draconian redtape nijisanji is world-famous for. Everyone in EN suddenly decided to take off/go on a break from social media at the same goddamned time, imagine why that would be you coomsocked numbnuts.
In my defense, I think Millie and Enna are just that dumb.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Thank you king.
1707282517431.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
counterpoint, it would be really funny if Kyo dumped a discord archive of a clique cord just before ending his graduation stream and i want to beleeb it could happen, just because it would be the most hilarious outcome
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

The Rratarded Alt

Apparently Enna is telling people to unmember if they feel they need to in her current member stream. Anyone a member that knows how to use yt-dlp?
So far, this part is at least true.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Well bros, see you tomorrow for when Nijisanji pubicly calls for a hit on Dokibird for continuing to harm the company's image due to surviving her suicide attempt

Saturnus

haha it's unou

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I am quoting these three replies to say thhrang knows who I am and I am a nijinig, I could've gotten the vod and saved both of you guys $5 if he would've just, messaged me?
Laugh at the jannie!
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
its not about the 5 bucks its about listening to a frog voice

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Wouldn't the livers have nothing to lose by literally saying I wasn't bullying Selen unless they were worried that they would get their shit called out? I know they probably don't want more drama, but if I had nothing to hide I'd just outright say me and Selen were cool and we had no beef.

They probably can't, I bet management is watching them like hawks right now. Besides, if someone says they didn't bully Selen, it implies someone  did and since they wouldn't be able to name names, it would just be passing the buck.

They're really in an impossible position unless Doki confirms where the bullying came from.

The Rratarded Alt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom