"I don't think she'd get it. She's only watched Jurassic Park only recently. She doesn't understand the cultural significance of Chilean sea bass"Lottie Shinju

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
titanic2.png

A fellow boomer's take. He warns us that there will be swearing in the title of the video. That's so fucking wholesome.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you had been more patient, you wouldn't have wasted $5!
BAD DOG! WE WILL TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!
<RAT! USE PESTILENT SCRATCH!>
>Wild Broom Dog took 20 damage!
>Wild Broom Dog is now poisoned!

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So it turns out it's too late and Pipkun also already bought the membership. I doubt he minds though, because he has similar taste as Enna, pointed out below.
I would have member'd Enna but she likes black dick and I can't support those kind of people

Negzana

I honestly feel a little sad I never looked into Pomu or Selen back when things were going good. Should I or is it too late to have the experience?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly feel a little sad I never looked into Pomu or Selen back when things were going good. Should I or is it too late to have the experience?
always tons of Pomu clips and Selen ones, plus she is coming back, shame she probably wont have any Niji moments or even Tempus/ID collabs now

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
At this rate you're gonna wake up from NijiEN branch ashes.
:sinktheyacht:

Edit: A friend is following the thread and apparently, read this as a rrat for now, Enna is doing a gorilla:
240207-010429.png

240207-010521.png

If Israel we'll see clips popping out soon.

Over. :pomuSalute:
Just watched the membership stream and it comes across as Enna trying to connect with her Aloupeeps. She prefaced at the start of the stream by thanking viewers for not asking questions that she can’t answer or isn’t comfortable at answering. She also seems to be understanding that some Aloupeeps will be ending their memberships and she’s alright with it.

“Another reason why I wanted to memberships cause I know a lot of you guys unmembered so I just wanted to do one more (stream) just to make it worth your money [laughs].”

Personally I’ll hold off from making any judgement on any of the NijiEN livers until at least Doki streams or some other bombshell gets dropped on us out of the blue.

The Rratarded Alt

So it turns out it's too late and Pipkun also already bought the membership. I doubt he minds though, because he has similar taste as Enna, pointed out below.
It is still downloading on my end

POST INVASION EDIT:

HEY TWITTER AND 4CHAN FAGGOTS BEING SENT HERE BY THAT RETARD ON TWITTER.

In my defense, I think Millie and Enna are just that dumb.

This is the full membership video. Watch the whole thing instead of small portion of of the video and use your tiny, miniscule retard brains for once to try and grasp that the actual context of the stream was a light-hearted one to tell her pussy fans that were freaking out in her membership and crying over the drama and implosion of Nijisanji, not to shit on Selen and support your retarded rrats.

P.s.: @TRIGG3RP0INT and @Kyouko are turbofags.
:faqu::mikothumbsl:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Anon uploaded it on Streamable

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

@superduper mentioned, I knew we couldn't trust this whore

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

niggaphil

He fed Lia like 7 or 8 bugs in her single bug eating stream, i doubt he will care about 5 or 10 dollars membership :smugselen:

chihirogumi

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

>Israel
:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

How she is framed is giving off Biden infront of a red backdrop vibes.

I was coerced into saying this Joe

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Good night everyone
I hope i dont wake up tomorrow to Rosemi being the bully mastermind :gunpeko:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
How she is framed is giving off Biden infant of a red backdrop vibes.

I was coerced into saying this Joe
ok
>"dont waste your time trying to look for the truth mkay" is extremely suspect
but the "this will all blow over" or the bits where she tells the audience shes had a hard life arent in, she just says she is an angry retard

The Rratarded Alt

>Israel

PS: I still recommend to download the entire VOD to check for more context. We need all truth we can get.

Well if there is anything wrong in the VOD, it ain't in this clip.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I'm gonna be an asshole here but bear with me

DO THESE BITCHES DON'T UNDERSTAND THE BUSINESS THEY'RE IN? HOLY SHIT

I thought it was just commie speak but I'm starting to believe they cannot understand business. You join the company and you only exist until you don't. They can't keep your output alive because it might be a nightmare legally speaking when it comes to revenue and royalties. The compromise is always to erase the character so no one can claim anything in the future once they part ways, amicably or not.
I feel for selen but girl, they were going to memory hole you regardless how you left the company.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
never doing membership archiving for you fuckers again.

Tubedude

>Israel

Yeah the quote the 4chan op was talking about ain't in there. Not isreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom