"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I am calling it now: the Riku's yacht meme/rrat will die hard by the end of 2024 because we're all dead from WWIII/great depression/zombie apocalypse it is revealed he actually is using all of his income for something a hundred times more autistic like a pet poodle posse or model train collection. You heard it here.
He will reveal his Warhammer 40k collection thats entirely Forgeworld models, i have a feeling he is faggy enough to play Tau

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Dokibird is as 293k boys. Lets get her to 300k before tomorrow.

I'm retarded as fuck so this is the only way I can post sceencap. Obligatory Opsec doko

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Dokibird is as 293k boys. Lets get her to 300k before tomorrow.

I'm retarded as fuck so this is the only way I can post sceencap. Obligatory Opsec doko

>same username
your TVA blurb fits you, frend

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Mikeneko/Rushia seems like the closest, but even there people weren't as open as they seem now.
I feel like most Holofans separates it, Rushia = good old time, Mikeneko = a trainwreck.

Of all the comments she's been heart-ing, this one has to be the most tone-deaf...
View attachment 63047
From the screencaps, she's only heart-ing positive or I am so sadddd comments.

I am calling it now: the Riku's yacht meme/rrat will die hard by the end of 2024 because we're all dead from WWIII/great depression/zombie apocalypse it is revealed he actually is using all of his income for something a hundred times more retarded and autistic like a pet poodle posse or model train collection. You heard it here.
Just you wait, he'll show his brand new NFT that is made from Niji IP. Forcing every talents that he have to shill his NFT.

You can now own a part of your oshi by buying this NFT.

After every trust are turned into dust, he'll give himself some golden parachute. Making money is this easy when you are a trust fund kid.

"I think the fact that 1st term student Yuki Chihiro immediately started Vtuber activities under a new avatar right after her graduation is more serious than this contract termination fiasco.
In other words, Yuuki Chihiro no longer feels that being a member of Niji-sanji is beneficial to her activities as a Vtuber.
I'm worried that this will trigger a graduation domino that will turn her into UUUM."
That is a very interesting thought, if Niji graduation domino is incoming and all of them immediately re-debuts and stand under one new banner.

chihirogumi

1707274384785.png

"I think the fact that 1st term student Yuki Chihiro immediately started Vtuber activities under a new avatar right after her graduation is more serious than this contract termination fiasco.
In other words, Yuuki Chihiro no longer feels that being a member of Niji-sanji is beneficial to her activities as a Vtuber.
I'm worried that this will trigger a graduation domino that will turn her into UUUM."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I was going to comment this, if the rrats are true and Niji only waste resources in the cashcows then it remove the advantage of being in a company, why do you want to be in a place that pick favorites and treat you like trash?

I really dont understand how they still have that grip on JP

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
View attachment 63053
What's a UUUM?

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I was going to comment this, if the rrats are true and Niji only waste resources in the cashcows then it remove the advantage of being in a company, why do you want to be in a place that pick favorites and treat you like trash?

If fishman or Gunrun really wanted to break into Japan, they should try and encroach on Niji's territory more there. Open to males/debut in waves.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
If fishman or Gunrun really wanted to break into Japan, they should try and encroach on Niji's territory more there. Open to males/debut in waves.
Considering recent events it would be stupid not to try

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i doubt Fishman could get that much pieces of the Niji Pie but Gunrun can salvage his attempt at VSJ JP with Niji stragglers

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Considering recent events it would be stupid not to try
i doubt Fishman could get that much pieces of the Niji Pie but Gunrun can salvage his attempt at VSJ JP with Niji stragglers
I forgot about Brave. They have so many damn agencies under them. They could probably find a way to do it better than the rest.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Unsubbed to the main and EN Nijisanji youtube channels. I'm not willing to leave them all behind, but I want to do something.

chihirogumi

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Idk, Japs are so entrenched in their favorite corpos that a lot of them seem to become massive antis whenever anyone anyone graduates and redebuts somewhere else. Debuting an entire generation of poached members would be a recipe for disaster, especially if it's from a company as large as Niji.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I'm live reading the investor comments. Oh my good god Niji is fucking cooked.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I mean, Fishman can literally sit and do nothing, and still win. Watch and wait, that go-to of his works pretty well so far. Though, it's probably a better move for him to support existing talents since they're hitting a growth phase of sorts. Focus on what you can influence and what not.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some may find it foolish of Niji to continue to accelerate this controversy, but I find the commitment
Holy shit.

"What's PR?"
View attachment 63030

The document they just released and attached as local copy.
this-is.gif

Some people may find the continued escalation of the controversy foolish, but you gotta' somewhat respect their commitment to always accelerate no matter good or bad.
:smugselen:

frz

It's not a rrat that they give preferential treatment mate. You have had multiple livers coming out to say they cant get any of their projects done. Things are stuck in limbo for 2-3 years. Selen started her last cup of coffee song in at the lastest aug 2022, pomu wanted to release akiberse around may 2023 and had the song fully done in early 2022.
Unless you bought into the nijisanji cope is that Pomu was never interested in music and idols and that she's a lazy whore that's why she got so few song and covers out
Nina literally did management work and then when she brought up her own project they told her to sod the fuck off.
Then you have several people shitting out a song/cover every month.

Edit: Even hololive is subjected to preferential treatment. Just that they treat their other non-prefered talents well enough people aren't up in arms about it. Instead of actively "bullying from within" (this part is actual quote from doki)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom