Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The replies man, holy shit, no one taking it well with Kurosanji :whatastory:
View attachment 62923

I also want to share this:

:sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht::sinktheyacht:

Looking around I think 95% of the EN fanbase fucking hates Niji atm, there are a couple sisters still trying to salvage... something, but for the most part all of the other groups have united in saying "FUCK YOU".

• Holodrones are either "that's rough buddy" or being smug retards because they hate Niji
  • Smaller corpo fans are either hating because everyone else is or jewishly relishing in the downfall of a big player
  • Vshojonigs and general twitterfags are acting high-and-mighty and denouncing "le evil corpo culture"
  • Grifters, dramatubers and indies are jumping onto the bandwagon to get clout off of the drama
  • Most of the not-retarded Nijifans are either too sad to comment or seething with anger

Saturnus

haha it's unou
1707187816110.png
Rosemi's fancord has amended their Rule 3 (no Past Life discussion) due to the current happening.
edit: Pomucord too
1707188112370.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
View attachment 62926
Rosemi's fancord has amended their Rule 3 (no Past Life discussion) due to the current happening.
Holy shit. Discord jannies being based? Nijisanji just blundered so hard that they rewrote the laws of physics.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

wrp

I want to say what AkioAir and Wactor did is worse but
I don't even agree with that. Akio and Wactor were one or a couple people making poor decisions and having kneejerk reactions. This was premeditated. Without any evidence for or against, I don't disbelieve they intentionally drove her to suicide.

View attachment 62926
What's the relationship between niji and their fancords? Like holo or like phase?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Holy shit. Discord jannies being based? Nijisanji just blundered so hard that they rewrote the laws of physics.
youtube jannies and now discord jannies, reddit jannies, if their sub reddit situation is not just them being incompetent and forgetting to lock it, 4chan jannies played Last Cup of Coffee over the pinned post didnt they?
imagine fucking up so hard you have people respecting fucking JANNIES

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The sheer number of jannies across all different sites and apps, raising their brooms in support of Selen...is pretty fucking incredible.
Everyone is just saying fuck the rules, she deserves better.

chihirogumi

I wanted to highlight a twitter thread by a Westerner familiar with JP business culture. He's from a localization company (hold your pitchforks) called Carpe Fulgur. They're the guys that translated a few of the first anime PC games on Steam like Recettear and Chantelise. Not an ESG peddler from what I've seen. Anyway, he really lays into how much of a fuck up this statement is. The whole thread is worth a read. I only have archive ph but if somebody could get ghostarchive to work so that it shows the whole thread, I'd appreciate it.

Archive

Saturnus

haha it's unou
What's the relationship between niji and their fancords? Like holo or like phase?
The fancords are run by fans. The only crossover they've had officially was back in the day Millie went into each one incognito and showed Livers sus messages their fans have. Like the Pissydachi Mpreg stuff from the (old) Pomucord.

Negzana

I don't even agree with that. Akio and Wactor were one or a couple people making poor decisions and having kneejerk reactions. This was premeditated. Without any evidence for or against, I don't disbelieve they intentionally drove her to suicide.

I think it's, not even because I like Nijisanji fuck them, that I am in shock and somewhat denial that one of the two largest companies in the industry, an industry whose entire lifeline relies on good and healthy PR regarding their talents, is so willing to drag its reputation through the mud like this. Like I'm no corposhill but I would have expected Nijisanji to have the high vetting, hiring, and HR standards for all parties involved for the sake of its own reputation.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
fucking niji.png
I have been granted godly inspiration today.

Negzana

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I wanted to highlight a twitter thread by a Westerner familiar with JP business culture. He's from a localization company (hold your pitchforks) called Carpe Fulgur. They're the guys that translated a few of the first anime PC games on Steam like Recettear and Chantelise. Not an ESG peddler from what I've seen. Anyway, he really lays into how much of a fuck up this statement is. The whole thread is worth a read. I only have archive ph but if somebody could get ghostarchive to work so that it shows the whole thread, I'd appreciate it.

Archive

I didn't know the Diceman stopped doing dirty nursery rhymes and started this whole new business...

"Hickory Dickory Dock,
Nijisanji sucked my cock. YO!"
1707189110638.png

Negzana

Niji really should have taken the graduation deal with Selen. If they wanted to terminate her they had a 1-2 day window where Mikeneko's implosion would have overshadowed it, and even then it might not be enough. This is so much worse than I imagined. We have gone from being Zaion'd to being Selen'd

Random_Cultist2:ElectricBoog

Semi-nominal Lurker

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Some of you Yamanbas need to learn to archive your shit when reposting them on the forum. @thhrang archived almost every single tweet made by niji talents in the last 8 hours. Its not a race no one cares who post it first.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 62926
Seemed about 50/50 on the fancords I saw.

Kiara fancord - "Rule 7 already includes a provision that information shared by a talent (which includes dokibird's rather overt tweet) cannot be considered to be against rule 7." The thread has 5000 posts.
Ame fancord - "dokibird is Selen Tatsuki, I think that's been made sufficiently clear to fit under 7a". Open discussion in the main channel.
Mori fancord - just straight to unpunished PL-posting, mind you there's huge overlap in Myth fancord participants
Mumei fancord - reposted a screenshot of the rule exception, though minimal discussion

Plenty others in full suppression mode though.

Archive

Yeah, good thread by someone who has done a lot of business with JP companies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Some of you Yamanbas need to learn to archive your shit when reposting them on the forum. @thhrang archived almost every single tweet made by niji talents in the last 8 hours. Its not a race no one cares who post it first.
BUT MY UPDOOOTSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! I NEED MY INTERNET VALIDATION TO FEEL IMPORTANT!!!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Niji really should have taken the graduation deal with Selen. If they wanted to terminate her they had a 1-2 day window where Mikeneko's implosion would have overshadowed it, and even then it might not be enough. This is so much worse than I imagined. We have gone from being Zaion'd to being Selen'd
Niji should just go all-in and hire Mikeneko. If you are going to blow out, do it supernova style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom