"What the hell is an 'erotic poptart'?"Noir Vesper

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Some of you Yamanbas need to learn to archive your shit when reposting them on the forum. @thhrang archived almost every single tweet made by niji talents in the last 8 hours. Its not a race no one cares who post it first.
But if I'm too slow then I'll get a late reaction! :smugpipi:

Negzana

Niji should just go all-in and hire Mikeneko. If you are going to blow out, do it supernova style.
I don't know enough about Niji culture so only jokes I can make is she tries to hook up with Vox and somehow gets triggered by Debiru for some schizo reason

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I don't know enough about Niji culture so only jokes I can make is she tries to hook up with Vox and somehow gets triggered by Debiru for some schizo reason
Debi is married I remember it being posted on the old general

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

x Hades Stamps

Wow. On one hand, I'm glad she's out of the company. On the other hand, I was hoping it wouldn't be a termination. If only due to the actions of die-hard Niji simps, it's the worst way to go.
So, if Vox announces his graduation in the next few weeks-months what are the predictions for NijiEN's fate?
Dead
Unlike with Niji where they seem to try to douse the talents in gasoline and throw a match at them on the way out.
Which, just like in real life, can end up being disastrous for the company (like how you should never use gasoline to start a bonfire)
I'd say EN is either dead within the next three months or chugs along indefinitely.
One thing's for definite: It'll never recover
So even if there's like, a time before the news dropped and everything scrubbed, there's no way you can gleam everything, unless someone thought about backing things up way back then.
Goes to show that archiving your favorite creators' content as it's uploaded may be a good idea.
However, not giving people a heads up to archive is beyond retarded. I fucking despise this company.
I don't know, I think it's straight-up malicious
apparently the jp document claims Selen harrassed members?
And they didn't include it in the English document? Cowards! (Or maybe just not that stupid, as dense as they are)
And this would stop Niji management why...?
It...uh...wouldn't?
They Nepo-hired a song writer from UMG to oversee their international branches (part time job btw).
Ugh, UMG. As someone from the music industry, I despise them
She probably will go indie, but VShoujo would be good so she could reunite with Nina and Mista... but she probably will do it anyway so...
Yeah, even as an indie, I'd be surprised if she didn't reunite
can i interest you with these heartful fanart in these trying times
Doki Tatsuki!
There's a fake Fishman that troll the girls with donos sometimes trying to make them think it's the real one. He was sending heart emojis in her chat and I can't see the real Fishman doing that
Yeah, he's more of a banterer.
Don't forget to check the apostrophes. It might be management puppeting the account.
You suggesting she's next to be expelled?
Speaking of it, we haven't heard any new waves from NijiEN this year yet. I guess a lot of Indies hesitate to join NijiEN after the Zaion shitshow termination. With Selen's termination, most are not willing to join NijiEN anymore
It's also barely February. Hopefully the pool of potential talents has shrunk considerably, though.
Good thing is no nijisisters shitting up the fandom since Vspo is girls-only.
You say that, but I don't trust them not to find a way (Potentially by Globie being owned by the same company?)
At least Advarcher has been busy creating some uplifting stuff
I'm as free as a bird now...
Talents managing talents...
Please don't be another Cyberlive case
Hex also posting some cryptic statement.
Seems like a bunch of livers in the JP/SEA timezones have slept on it and are only now releasing anything
Who is "you..."?
I want to say what AkioAir and Wactor did is worse but

1) harrassing your top female talent into a suicide attempt is pretty much the moral event horizon
2) Niji is #2 in the industry it's one thing when some shitty C or D list company is fucking horrific and another when one of the A-list companies is so bad it drives one of its top talents to a fucking suicide attempt

So congrats Niji, you win the black company award! No other competition. Second winner to make sure to secure their title for the year so far and within 2 weeks!
It's so bad the only way other companies would have a chance is if you were to disqualify Niji

Edit: This one I probably shouldn't have tried to do in one go.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now we know all this year is covered for Gura streams, she is festing like Khorne with all the blood of Nijis getting nuked

At the end of the day this is a absolute huge blow that not even releasing 10000 new waves will recover, NijiEN is going to go downhill from here unless a complete restructure happen and we know Anycolor will prefer to nuke EN and keep milking JP instead of even considering changing direction remember they did not care in nuking Korea, India and Indonesia, they are not going to care to nuke EN

How many NijiEN do ya think are going to quit this year over this? Or more accurately how many of the NijiEN that are still in have souls?
At this point the list goes

1. Not a single cashcow is going to leave, expect Luxiem and Noctyx being the posterboys of EN and getting more sponsorships and resources to spite the rest, if some of them leave, the branch is dead and YAGOO pull a Luigi on them out of spite
  2. Ethyria are safe they rarely rock the boat to begin with so they are just going to fly with their pet mascot tag and roll with it until they get bored, they know their wave is unremarkable to the point that being called the forgotten wave was a meme they did until Nina graduated
  3. Krisis and TTT are fucked, people was getting tired of the constant waves that did not bring anything to the table, they are probably getting whipped right now to toe the line but now they are in the crossroad of not having a niche, not having people and now the reputation of their company is on the toilet
  4. Iluna i could see Ren and Aster leaving, Ren because he has being vocal in all the shit that has happened and Aster because he is the less popular of his wave and the entire branch, hell even Kyo got more clips than him, his only remarkable ability is being a fuckboy and that doesnt work here
  5. Xsoleil is literally JP lite i dont think they are going to rebel against the Tzar Tatsuminovich

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Holo's resident footfag artist weighs in:

Thanks, footfag, very cool.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Anyone feel like unfucking NijiEN's reputation? You need to have native JP and live in... Canada???????

I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole.

Although it feels like someone was instantly fired for the current shitshow, knowing how job postings usually work I bet it has nothing to do with today.

e: Posting has been up since Feb 1.

Last edited:

x Hades Stamps

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anyone feel like unfucking NijiEN's reputation? You need to have native JP and live in... Canada???????

Although it feels like someone was instantly fired for the current shitshow, knowing how job postings usually work I bet it has nothing to do with today.
Dibs

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Courtesy of @thhrang in the discord:
Discord_xjl6Kyrdht.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I just hope people are not retarded enough to try and join their shit company, but knowing retards were trying to join wactor, it will not surprise me if they still have 10 more waves in the backburner.
as for Selen, I hope she's doing better, she will get support but it wouldn't surprise me if the diehard Nijitards try to anti her for exposing the shit that goes on in the company.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

I wouldn't touch with Vesper's 10 foot cock.

I had a quick read, this made me giggle:
担当する「NIJISANJI EN」ライバーに関連する以下の業務をご担当いただきます。
・海外における展開戦略の立案・遂行
・スケジュールの管理、調整
・KPI分析・管理
・ライブ(3D配信ライブ、リアルイベントなど)の準備や収録、出演サポート
・イラストや映像等制作物の進行管理、クオリティチェック
・ブランディングサポート
・YouTubeチャンネルの分析、企画提案

Translation:
You will be responsible for the following tasks related to the "NIJISANJI EN" driver you are in charge of:
Planning and execution of overseas expansion strategy
Schedule management and coordination
KPI analysis and management
Support for the preparation, recording, and performance of live shows (3D live distribution, real events, etc.)
Progress management and quality check of illustrations, videos, and other productions
Branding support
Analysis and proposal of YouTube channel

=======
Oh, my, what kind of "quality checks" are they going to do for videos, eh? Make sure the liver doesn't an hero themselves before they cancel it?

"Expansion strategy" - - -

"EXPANSION STRATEGY"

:sinktheyacht::medsmoremeds::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I'm late, as a resident (former) Niji-fan I don't really have much to add that hasn't been said either. Except for a correction to a post.

View attachment 62914
It's still kinda crazy that Coco and LuLu graduated on the same day.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
but knowing retards were trying to join wactor,
to be fair when the Wactor news dropped two of the dudes that already had pre debut twitters just stright up dipped before their debuts, its been theorized Arvun dropped of the same wave that had wilson and bandage-man and he leaked their designs, including an unused one that was probably his if he was the leaker

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
it wouldn't surprise me if the diehard Nijitards try to anti her for exposing the shit that goes on in the company.
Surely no one would do that.

Don't look at nyfco.

hlwldlnf

Xsoleil is literally JP lite i dont think they are going to rebel against the Tzar Tatsuminovich
Xsoleil girls are literally JP lite, the boys on the other hand they might leave. Ver the korean one we'll see, depending on how his actual career goes because he's currently a student, Hex can leave because he maybe vocal about this situation, Doppio is a toss up because he does have that strong fanbase so he could leave, but would he want any JP fans leaving (it seems like he's relatively liked in the JP sphere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom