"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubedude

And I hope to never see a "lol Riku Tazumi fun CEO" meme again.
Niji Management to mandate all EN talents meme about "lol Riku Tazumi fun CEO" at least once a month. Twice a month if they have gotten in trouble before.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I took my usual weekend off the site, came back to 40 pages and I just knew.
It's all so fucking tiresome...
Everyone I liked in Niji is gone. The only one left is Rosemi. So...I guess she's next up huh?
Total negrosanji death.
I am become Bay Lurker 2, Migoer of Niji posts.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I took my usual weekend off the site, came back to 40 pages and I just knew.
It's all so fucking tiresome...
Everyone I liked in Niji is gone. The only one left is Rosemi. So...I guess she's next up huh?
Total negrosanji death.
I am become Bay Lurker 2, Migoer of Niji posts.
Welcone to the new and wonderful worls of indie vtubers (including vshojo, becasue they are basically indie too)

kukkia

Early Adopter
On one hand id like Selen to join Hololive because they'd have to force her to get into physical shape for the dance performances

on the other hand I don't want her mental health taxed more so maybe being indie for now is good
If VSPO En ever actually becomes a thing then she can join Bora in the Niji to VSPO gamer girl pipeline.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
vwytw7hqstgc1.jpeg

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I can't wait for Behind the Bastards to do an episode on Riku.

Normance

I don't really have anything of worth to add, but since we're dunking on NijiEn management there's always this classic:

I've never been the biggest Niji fan but the Selen+Pomu Geoguessr collab was one of the best streams i watched last year, pure retardkino, hope they both end up in better places, wherever that may be.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
If VSPO En ever actually becomes a thing then she can join Bora in the Niji to VSPO gamer girl pipeline.
I wish but i don't think she'll want to join another jp corpo after kurosanji.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Little chance of this happening. Most subs on accounts even a few years old like Selen's are dead accounts.
On the positive side, there will be basically no "dead souls" on any of her accounts now. And acuurate number is immenesely useful info for any content creator.
170k on youtube now, might be 200 before she will see it.
View attachment 62884
40 dead souls max, to be precise
While she won't hit 800k to match her Selen account any time soon, her growth right now is pretty akin to a debuting HoloEN member. Whether that keeps up remains to be seen. Also, does sub culling happen on established accounts? She has an older account with content on it already, so it may even not happen to her.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Asume some smelly pajeet at youtube will randomly show up and scrub off 100k's worth of subs just for the yuks of it.

Limkin

While she won't hit 800k to match her Selen account any time soon, her growth right now is pretty akin to a debuting HoloEN member. Whether that keeps up remains to be seen. Also, does sub culling happen on established accounts? She has an older account with content on it already, so it may even not happen to her.
We don't know for a fact why this even happens. Different companies try things to prevent it, with different success. The current strategy seems to be putting short videos regularly for a week before debut, emulating a newly made non-corporate channel
It's YT, they can change how algo works completely overnight and old methods/reasons are no longer applied

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
did you fuckers know she had BPD? because that brings a perspective to all this shit.

EcE5aSWVcAAk08X.jpg

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Ballpark_Look

Ver posted something. Another cryptic statement. *shrug*

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Shachi (Mumei) just retweeted an old Dokibird art commission she did.

Ballpark_Look

Hex also posting some cryptic statement.
Seems like a bunch of livers in the JP/SEA timezones have slept on it and are only now releasing anything

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
did you fuckers know she had BPD? because that brings a perspective to all this shit.

View attachment 62888
I did, yeah. I think it was discussed a bit when she first got suspended and the whole thing about her "accident". Seems like her home life was garbage (parents are Chinese AF in the worst ways). That shit can fuck you up for life. Nijisanji seems like it was the worst possible environment she could have been working in.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
To be fair to the JP fans not all of them are this cucked. The HoloJP fans are laughing their asses off.

Also in this /vt/ thread I linked in earlier in the main thread this anon mentions some JP's are questioning the narrative.

6rdmis2l.jpeg
Sorry but that Gozaru edit its too funny

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom