"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

So a couple of days ago I made a longpost where I talked about the state of NijiEN and said that if things didn't get better soon they would approach a reputational point of no return, or that maybe they had already crossed it.

Well if it hadn't been crossed before I think we can say now it has because good god the reaction to the announcement has been brutal. Don't get me wrong it's absolutely deserved, but it feels like the boiling pot of problems that Nijisanji has been generating in the last year has finally blown up in their faces. Sure it's still very early to say how much damage it leaves but the response on Twitter and other places has been overwhelmingly negative (besides allegedly the JP side) and I am surprised how unified the response has been. Happy to know Dokibirds account has received so much support too

I'll come back later to see older posts and reply to them

Bug Eater

Saku-chan (Chii-chan's new identity) just followed dokibird.
View attachment 62854
It's a mutual follow too, I hope they can arrange another collab someday - those two were really fun together despite the language barrier. From her JP friends I saw that Uto also followed her and a bunch of people from the Apex/OW communities are there too. I imagine she is really relieved to have so much support from her friends, old & new, even if they only played together once on stream.
I've never been the biggest Niji fan but the Selen+Pomu Geoguessr collab was one of the best streams i watched last year, pure retardkino, hope they both end up in better places, wherever that may be.
I'm glad that Doki and not-Pomu are gonna be able to collab and be retards together again.

I did, yeah. I think it was discussed a bit when she first got suspended and the whole thing about her "accident". Seems like her home life was garbage (parents are Chinese AF in the worst ways). That shit can fuck you up for life. Nijisanji seems like it was the worst possible environment she could have been working in.
To her credit she actually had her shit together, at least up until very recently (but no one can really blame her for that).

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I pray the "he says/she says" phase of this whole farrago doesn't take longer than a couple of months.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Not Happening but image:
they-hated-them-for-they-have-told-the-truth-v0-f2741yfyrrgc12.jpg
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/1ajgn3q/they_hated_them_for_they_have_told_the_truth/
Leddit is in full revolt that they are praising Zaion right now.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
SINK THE YACHT
SINK THE YACHT
SINK THE YACHT

USS IOWA

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If it wasn't clear by now I'm a tranny. I figured it would be fine to use this name since I call myself a tranny in other places on the web.
Post agp smirk.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Lots of people talking about Zaion, but not about Yamiyono Moruru.

latest (3).png

1707179948555.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Pomu really is too good for this world and was too good for Nijisanji.
Fox hag too, but Mysta nah he can go suck a lemon and hide from taxes

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So a couple of days ago I made a longpost where I talked about the state of NijiEN and said that if things didn't get better soon they would approach a reputational point of no return, or that maybe they had already crossed it.

Well if it hadn't been crossed before I think we can say now it has because good god the reaction to the announcement has been brutal. Don't get me wrong it's absolutely deserved, but it feels like the boiling pot of problems that Nijisanji has been generating in the last year has finally blown up in their faces. Sure it's still very early to say how much damage it leaves but the response on Twitter and other places has been overwhelmingly negative (besides allegedly the JP side) and I am surprised how unified the response has been. Happy to know Dokibirds account has received so much support too

I've been saying the whole time that if they did the same thing to Selen that they did to Zaion it would be a bloodbath. It is one thing when you do that to a newbie that has only been around for three months, but another to do it to one of your most popular people and THE most popular of the girls.

This fucking hurts. Poor woman is basically watching her child die in real-time.

frz

Well look who is calm today for once

Limkin

slntwt.png
Meanwhile in Selen's twitch (which they forgot to nuke)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
And luckily she's happier than ever now. View attachment 62898 Just like Selen will be :takocope:
God willing and here's hoping.
I hope Selen gets a moment like when Luna was playing MGS2 and her old name popped up and she just goes "Oh don't worry about that. Doesn't matter anymore." because she's sitting nice and doing steady for herself. No fucks given because she's busy just living her good life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom