"Ah, good 'ole Selen, just the way I like my women, racist and illiterate"Selen Tatsuki

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I have no proof other than my years of having to put up with female bullshit but my money is on petra, enna and elira being the cunts of Yamanbasanji. I've always figured selen was just too autistic to not hang out with other EN but after this, jesus christ the poor girl must've been living in highschool again, right at the end she seemed to bond with pomu hard, maybe due to shared experiences and I still think pomu is a bit of a cunt but not on the level to bullying someone to suicide.
I'm so glad women are so bad at killing themselves. I can only imagine how many oshi's would be lost to us due to menheracide and people like Selen/ dokibird deserve to live.
Someone floated the idea that she fucked up the dosage cause she's fat :Vesper-UNHINGED: Jokes aside I hope she's doing better because trying to neck yourself over some Yamanba company isn't worth it. I hope she woke up from the failed attempt said "FUCK OFF!!" and chose violence as revenge.
As a phasefag is my duty to say this: Doki for invaders wave 3 with Lisa too :gloomiLaugh:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
The more I think about it, the more I think she would accept a Hololive offer if it was extended to her. She is a Hololive fan and has friends and oshis in Hololive. I don't see her passing that opportunity up. Purely hypothetically speaking of course.
Unless she could freely collab with the guys, I can't see it happening. The rift between Stars and Live is the biggest issue with EN right now. While I think she would adapt fine to the idol shit if she really wanted to, I just can't see a world where she would be happy with the weird atmosphere around collabing with males.

And when I say rift, I don't mean they should always be collabing with them, I mean how we have reached a point where girls visually recoil at the sight of guys on stream. Aside from Advent, though, I feel like the downtrend of Stars and EN collabs is more due to the normal collaborators just being too busy last year.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
They almost killed my oshi. I want blood and I want it now.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Unless she could freely collab with the guys, I can't see it happening. The rift between Stars and Live is the biggest issue with EN right now. While I think she would adapt fine to the idol shit if she really wanted to, I just can't see a world where she would be happy with the weird atmosphere around collabing with males.

And when I say rift, I don't mean they should always be collabing with them, I mean how we have reached a point where girls visually recoil at the sight of guys on stream.
The amount of Stars/Hololive EN collabs have been on the slow side, but admittedly a lot of them are busy with Fes coming up. You do have people like Botan, Aki, Laplus actively playing with men the past weeks.

chihirogumi

Unfortunately I don't see her going back to a corpo after the experience she had, and on top of that Niji drug her through the mud so that other JP companies view her as radioactive. The most likely candidate I could see is VSpo EN but it's much less likely than her staying indie forever. I don't think she's interested in EN corpos like Phase or VShojo (thank god).

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
On the sublect of infinite "who will join what" speculations
1. I doubt any non-resident (or even more narrowly, non-citizen) will ever go from one JP corpo to another. This wil mean dealing with all jp copyright retardedness again. While for citizens corpo support is beneficial, for outsiders being subject to jp laws is just 100% detriment.
2. While Vshojo looks most appealing on all accounts, and their motto is "do whatever and we will deal with consequences when they come", they operate on low profit margin (Geega said about their merch profit cut "it's not even half") and they seem to carefully balance. This, i guess, why their auditions went nowhere. I bet they did the math and considered that generation debut won't be sustainable if they want to stay afloat without asking more money from talents.
3. Phase seems like they found balance between being professional and unhinged. I remember Pippa talking about growing pains and how she thought to leave at some point, but everything was resolved. Considering fishman started with mere 50k$ and no relevant experience, its fucking impressive. Also girs said that PC is more "this is my job" than "i do fun here" mentality, which is healthy. Also looks like their personal relationships with management and fishman are healthy too. But! Because of this "prefessional" and corpo outlook, now it might be percieved as unappealing and more restrictive than it is for people burned by niji. Also they pushed out 2 gens just now so management is bound to be busy and likely wont be able to properly support other ambitious people.
4. MSM - exist (and other agencies). They do sponsorship deals and provide managers too.

TLDR: It's way more complicated than "they're friends" and "sad girls unite"

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She's far too normal a human to pretend she hates men/finds them icky/has no contact with them (unless they're a brother/cousin of course!)/has no male friends and will never collab with them. Holo would definitely hit her mental harder because she's far too much of a free spirit lol. She'll do fine as indie honestly.

The choice is obvious then. She must join HoloStars EN, as a female guildmate.

Hololive can remain as the Idol branch, Holostars can be the Bro division, featuring She-bros. :smugselen: Cover I know you're reading this, you have got to know how much appeal there is in "the cute guild house clerk girl" but crossed with the attitude of "that shitty gold-ranked adventurer brat that keeps upstaging us". Fucking do it. It's too bad Mumei wouldn't get involved there though, because her fantasy adventurer look perfectly fits the Stars EN vibe as jrpg characters.

e: Imagine if Kobo and doki get to roast Altare on the regular as common stream content.

Last edited:

Limkin

I don't know how Ren wasn't put on the bad boys list last time, but he isn't getting off unharmed this time. The one guy who actually gives a shit and just extremely nice to everyone around. And people were dunking on him for being his wife/gf (I don't remember) leech

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

And when I say rift, I don't mean they should always be collabing with them, I mean how we have reached a point where girls visually recoil at the sight of guys on stream. Aside from Advent, though, I feel like the downtrend of Stars and EN collabs is more due to the normal collaborators just being too busy last year.
Or she could just be like Ollie etc. who don't give a shit and just do whatever. You're talking about a girl-by-girl decision they each make, not a company policy. Her fans would be mostly Selen fans and would expect it anyway.
I know edgelords who don't get what corpos actually are and do are opposed to this fact but streamers (and especially female ones) want to be part of a group, have co-workers, and be looked out for and protected. That means she's going to either get into another company, or else have to hire her own people to do all the shit her corp did. In Selen's case, it seems like the livers were handling most of the shit the managers should have been. So if anything, I's say a Foxu situation where she has a Nym to be her wagie, doing tech support and scheduling and counting the beans and screening the 500 emails a day would be Selen's best choice. She'd have the support she needs and should have had all along, but not the total dogshit that Kurosanji heaped on her nonstop. A smaller corpo could do the same thing, if she could find a good one. Hoe Show or somebody can do a lot that she cannot in fact handle on her own (and won't want to or be good at). Selen deserves posters in train stations and on buses, big sponsorships, to be on combini commercials. There's no world where she's pulling that off herself but a midsize corpo can and there is most certainly a world where that ends up happening, if she's as smart as she seems. Nobody's ever "too big" to need company support.

The Rratarded Alt

The amount of Stars/Hololive EN collabs have been on the slow side, but admittedly a lot of them are busy with Fes coming up. You do have people like Botan, Aki, Laplus actively playing with men the past weeks.
Yeah, I was specifically talking about EN. While JP also has the issue to an extent, it feels worse on EN because the normal Stars collabing girls haven't really done it since Magni and Vesper died (Calli, Ame, and Kronii). Bae has been the only one, but again, it has just been really busy for all of them.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1707174696648.png

Bird has hit 170k. Yesterday she was at, what, 9, 10k?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I woke up, saw this shit happening, went "oh boy."
Man, fuck Nijisanji. This shit is actually roughto go through.:depressedtako:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

kukkia

Early Adopter
Well I don't have anything to add that hasn't been said 100x before. I wish I could just sit back enjoy the fireworks but as someone who is, or well, was a NijiEN fan it's been sad seeing the months and months of stupid management that have culminated in this. I'm just hoping that the livers I like manage to do well, either in or more likely outside of the company. And I hope to never see a "lol Riku Tazumi fun CEO" meme again.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Good hopefully her numbers can make it back up to where they were by the weekend
Little chance of this happening. Most subs on accounts even a few years old like Selen's are dead accounts.

SomeRando

Looking at the QRTs on Twitter for the termination announcement, a lot of Nijisanji fans from JP (I'm not confident about the numbers but enough EN people are bitching about it to suggest that it's a lot of JP people) are supporting Nijisanji in this and saying it's Selen's fault. I don't expect a NijiJP revolt, Riku will continue to have his yacht for the foreseeable future.

Pretty much, in Japan the culture is still very much "corporations are good, employees are bad". They see that Selen was fired and that means she was a bad employee. Sayu actually discussed it a bit with False on his stream because she has several native Japanese friends who were confused back when her "friend" Zaion was fired from Niji.

I'm glad to see so many people on EN rally around Selen, I never watched her much, but she very clearly got fucked over by the EN bosses.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone check on Scuddle
Or not, i just hope he didnt rope too hard

The Rratarded Alt

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Little chance of this happening. Most subs on accounts even a few years old like Selen's are dead accounts.
On the positive side, there will be basically no "dead souls" on any of her accounts now. And acuurate number is immenesely useful info for any content creator.
170k on youtube now, might be 200 before she will see it.
1707175690901.png

40 dead souls max, to be precise

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom