"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Posting this here because it makes me wonder what Dokibird 3.0 is going to be looking like. :ironmousekek:

Something like this, apparently.
1707588642889.png

Bronze

Posting this here because it makes me wonder what Dokibird 3.0 is going to be looking like. :ironmousekek:

Pretty :nenebased:

If she sets up a dono or member goal about it I'll definitely contribute

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

that just reminds me how good her military outfit was and how we will never see it again

:nolancries::crushsobs:

Limkin

that just reminds me how good her military outfit was and how we will never see it again
Or she can just do the same but as Doki. What are they gonna do, fire her?

fortnitesmasherX

So the first ex Niji Collab will be with U-San in the backrooms next week according to Doki that makes sense given they off collabed before U-San got the boot
Why would she want to collab with Yugo? She knows that Yugo was never a man, right?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Why would she want to collab with Yugo? She knows that Yugo was never a man, right?
Pretty sure Doki is the last person to give a shit about that kind of thing.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
I can't seem to join her membership for some weird reason. It keeps buffering after I clicked buy.

Bronze

I can't seem to join her membership for some weird reason. It keeps buffering after I clicked buy.
Just tried, it worked for me. Did it on mobile though

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

A clip of Charlie talking about it for the interested but those that dont wanna go watch the whole vod.
hoping that this containment breach puts more pressure on kurosanji to do something proper with themselves for once

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Asmon also covered it, i guess he will show and discuss debut clips too since he's somewhat invested now?

Negzana

A clip of Charlie talking about it for the interested but those that dont wanna go watch the whole vod.
hoping that this containment breach puts more pressure on kurosanji to do something proper with themselves for once

That feeling when my normie white as fuck sister who likes Barbie and Big Brother might hear this weeb drama

Horo7618

No one in particular
Slight delay in tonight's stream:

1707611467886.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Being a Devil's Advocate, how hard it is to handwrite stuff through your days? She got good gamer wrists, she can write 30 a day, it won't start shipping immediately as well. I get it, "woman", but c'mon.

On a positive note: I can't wait to see investors seething at management for seeing her store cleaned up immediately to the point of being a problem. :SelenHAHAhere:
being a "gamer" means your more likely not less to have wrist injuries.

it's any repetitive activity really Wrists Ankles most "between" areas of the body are very easy (comparatively) to injure.

:nolancries::crushsobs:

Pomu's too dammit :l clearly both were fired for having GOOD TASTE.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Prechat has turned into a gacha hell with 1/2000000 odds as everyone tries to gift Bibuu(not to be confused with Biboo) a membership.
Jesus christ I have never seen that many 50 gift membership packs in a single holostream. Actually insane.

Negzana

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Surprisingly better than Asmongold and Charlie's takes, admits he isn't working with complete info and just kept his opinions limited to 'Niji bad' and numberfagging about Doki's CCV. While the other two went 'idol culture is cancer' in regards to Nijisanji and implied that every vtuber companies are exploitative vultures, as if repeating Vshojo's sale pitch or regurgitating opinions from someone in Mythic Talent.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Well idol culture is cancer. It's slowly healing, but it's still cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom