Termination of Selen Tatsuki and the Glorious Revival of Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah that's what's weird to me as well is these people pushing that niji did an idol approach

Retards they were advertised as streamers they literally have the name LIVERS in their talents whereas holo has IDOLS written on it

Fuckers would rather go on a common rag than read for a few seconds to identify which is which
In the end... what the fuck do we care what normies and tourists think? They don't watch vtubers and probably never will, any retard who believes this spiel will just watch vshojo or indies and that's a good thing, I don't relish the thought of rubbing shoulders with their like.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Yeah that's what's weird to me as well is these people pushing that niji did an idol approach
Retards they were advertised as streamers they literally have the name LIVERS in their talents whereas holo has IDOLS written on it
Fuckers would rather go on a common rag than read for a few seconds to identify which is which
With what we can observe, it's exactly cancerous idol company approach. With exclusivity and encouraged rat race bullshit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

chihirogumi

What's annoying is that all these big name streamers feel the need to comment on every little thing, especially the drama, of shit that they read up on last minute. Go back to making nipple jokes (critikal) or getting catfished in WoW (assmonger) instead of giving your laymen's take nobody asked for.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
In the end... what the fuck do we care what normies and tourists think? They don't watch vtubers and probably never will, any retard who believes this spiel will just watch vshojo or indies and that's a good thing, I don't relish the thought of rubbing shoulders with their like.
Yeah at the end of the day it's all tourist who can't and won't translate to a regular so fuck them

Plus twitchYamanbas and I don't take kindly with their kind

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Youtooz throwing their hat into the Dokibird figure pool

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Scientifically accurate dragoons, let's go!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

Horo7618

No one in particular
Scientifically accurate dragoons, let's go!
1707622698977.png

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Dragooner in his natural habitat.
Look, I'm depressed. I need to drop akasupas on the fat Chinese woman. I really need to. You don't understand. This is the only pleasure in my life.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
With what we can observe, it's exactly cancerous idol company approach. With exclusivity and encouraged rat race bullshit.
That isn't excluse to idol companies, though. That's just an entertainment business thing

Punished Lurker

I missed the start of the stream and I read that Doki was shitting on companies at the start of her stream? did she say something like that?

Edit:
Nah she was just shitting on Disney and other brands because she could now lol
Sorry I meant companies as in Vtuber companies, I managed to hear that part of the stream

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I missed the start of the stream and I read that Doki was shitting on companies at the start of her stream? did she say something like that?
Nah she was just shitting on Disney and other brands because she could now lol

Tubedude

The idol culture talk is just cause a Moistcritikal clip got linked and it was typical 'idol culture le bad' take. Doki was just shitting on current Disney and the Suicide Squad game, can't remember if any other companies or products caught strays.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
edit: My bad wrong thread

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
That isn't excluse to idol companies, though. That's just an entertainment business thing
Obviously. I guess idol shit is most prominient now becasue of kpop idol disasters, this is why everyone associate with it. I guess another example to associate with would be disney kids.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The idol culture talk is just cause a Moistcritikal clip got linked and it was typical 'idol culture le bad' take.
I mean, Charlie knows Karen, so it's not too far to think they've talked shop about what goes on to some degree. She he's not COMPLETELY uninformed on everything.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Must be a pretty cool feeling for an artist, a talent using your cello design in their 3d debut.

Also Hakka is a degen

Wrong thread sire

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
#Metoo started out as a legitimate thing before it was coopted by grifters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom