"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

niggaphil

Well, I am waiting for Not-Riro Ron new reincarnation, and the next gangbang member stream now :smugselen:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Well, I am waiting for Not-Riro Ron new reincarnation, and the next gangbang member stream now :smugselen:
She is not cool enough for Vshoujo sadly

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I feel my old shitpost has relevance in this situation.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
People absolutely complain either way. If they say very little people want to know why. If they laundry list it's excessive.

Even among the big companies there are different approaches, Zaion getting a big list in an absolutely egregious post by Niji, meanwhile no one will ever know what happened with Vesper and Magni... and neither approach is satisfying.
The only reason of why Cover Never says what they did its because it would not allow them to do something after if they put out specifics even if they are obvious (Like for example Hitomi Chris fate are just rrrats)
Guessing LSD.

Don't think cocaine comes in pill form.

Retard, how the hell did it backfire? They basically laid out everything that happened and instantly killed her and one of their top managers. Pretty fucking based.

She's not a jew though. As for the termination, it's pretty clear what happened and I don't think there is any room left for interpretation. Yuri termination was left somewhat ambiguous because it seems that Fishman did not want to fully fuck Yuri over. Many things to shit on the Fishman but honestly I feel like even if it might have caused some speculation and bad blood in the community for a short while, he was looking out for everyone in the end.

Kinda. Probably first set up as a break to stop her from causing any more problems.

Probably she has the rights to her old character still but Riro is dead.

I would assume that in true jew fashion there are 10 pages worth of safeguards in place to prevent Riro from saying or doing anything that would fuck the company or damage their reputation.

Yup Vera Vee is the MVP still. She ended up finally killing the dry husk of Cyberlive all because she was getting a divorce and wanted to fuck around with as many fans as she could. Pretty sure what killed the whole thing was that management was aware that she was doing this.

So she fucked the manager. I wonder if he was somehow also pushing her towards fucking the fans for money. Also, its mentioned that she did meet up with some of the fans and got "gifts" worth thousands. Wonder what these gifts were honestly just out of curiosity or if it was just a simple monetary exchange for sex (clear-cut whoring).
Losing someone that helped them since their Hebrew branch for a whore that just debuted this year isnt worth it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Current thread theme to provide a bit of LEVIty:

not Gourmet Race (you have infinite time figure it out) SMH.
I thought Idolcorp respected their talents and don't do stealth suspensions?
:smugpipi: :smugselen:
I thought Aviel also said the girls had full rights to their channel and model at some point too (around the time Yuri got terminated iirc). Idolkeks???
I suspect like with most legaleese bullshit there are certain situations where property of the talents reverts to the company.

Being a confirmed Druggie being Fired and getting a MAJOR manager fired. would qualify.

If it was a amicable parting of ways then no issues but this is the nuclear exception Riro appearing elsewhere after this even as an indie continues to damage Idols "rep" further.

this is assuming they did yeet her model and name. which well we will see.
I think a general theme here that I've picked up is that if you cross the line and fuck your fans (especially top donors) you should consider your online entertainment career path (something I'd consider to be generally easy to maintain and get a nest egg out of) to be absolutely fucked.
"Ive been using supchats and donos to transition from E-Whore to actual prostitution getting all my shots was expensive but now I get all the real penis i want"

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The reactions about her termination are the most awesome thing ever, i thought more people would mourn her but no, bunch of people calling this the most wild vtuber termination in history, praising Aviel or calling Riro based for doing the entire rockstar life

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Worth noting that the commissioner of the images was one of Riros biggest paypigs (donoed 7K during donothon) But he stopped watching and donating soon after the donothon, and he had a interesting response to Riros graduation announcement;

IIRC first Riro interaction since he left. Let the Rrats run free!

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Junkies can be cute, but they’re never worth throwing a job away over, shieeeeeeeet. Feels good to be a phasefag, common jewish L frfr no 🧢

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Intersting to note that the commissioner of the images was one of Riros biggest paypigs (donoed 7K during donothon) But he stopped watching and donating soon after the donothon, and he had a interesting response to Riros graduation announcement;

IIRC first Riro interaction since he left. Let the Rrats run free!

Reminds me of people in the JDF saying that he took off because "he knew the truth"

She wasnt..... stupid enough to solicit him... right? I mean... I guess she may have been

Junkies can be cute, but they’re never worth throwing a job away over, shieeeeeeeet. Feels good to be a phasefag, common jewish L frfr no 🧢
Yeah, no junk only Meth amirite :smugpipi:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Thank god the only drug that Phase connect use is coffee :smugpipi:

silentcouch

Limkin

I am a phasefag but for the company who were all about being the cool hip guys they really went full niji on this woman
One had a list of petty excuses to pad the numbers and to convince themselves they are doing a good thing, when the real reason was a combination of using ROMs and being incapable to deal with contrarian woman. Another have a list where any instance is enough to get fired off the canon and the list just keeps going. I don't see any similarities

Edit: What a bunch of bullshit from her lol. You will break zero rules, laws or NDAs by saying "I did not sleep with my manager, I did not take drugs, I did not receive money from fans behind the company's back, I did not try to form and offpako group with fans". Not a single thing on this list breaks anything. Unless, of course, you did all of it and it would be a lie, then you would get in real trouble
Dumb fucking whore, who seems to genuinely think she did nothing wrong

Edit2: The replies are surely something. "There is no issue in having relationships with a manager if it's not public" or "You can't fire someone for substance abuse unless you drag test them". Minus the part where she self admitted to doing this and even asked to be paid to abuse the said substance

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It seems she finally has spoken

pretty sure saying "I WAS NOT ON DRUGS" is not breaking anything.

Really hate the NDA excuse sometimes it's valid but when it's an attack on your character they can't really do shit if you say otherwise.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Someone posted an archive of clips where she talks about making a harem of her fans, and meeting up offline.
Sauce

Short

God Damn the Sun

pippaWut m.png
BASED!
2023-11-28 1r2123erwaq.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
pretty sure saying "I WAS NOT ON DRUGS" is not breaking anything.

Really hate the NDA excuse sometimes it's valid but when it's an attack on your character they can't really do shit if you say otherwise.
How dare Aviel slut shame this fierce independent womxn

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Boy did I call it :NOWWELAUGH:
Also some of you Yamanbas already latched on the whore part too hard and fast, you sound like vtweeters. If they did her dirty she should be wise to lawyer up and at least clear her name, not really cool being branded a junkie and a froot when you probably didn't really do it. It could turn interesting.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
THIS FUCKING WHORE FUCKED A JANNIE AND DRUGGED HERSELF SEND HER TO GAZA TO DIE
Why did I mentally read this in Kirsche's voice?

Top Bottom