"Do kosher pickles have the tips cut off?"Lia Rinkou

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Fishman - We terminated Yuri from Phase due to contract breaches. Out of respect for her, we won't elaborate and ask you to not to harass the other talents regarding the circumstances. Here's her farewell video.
Aviel - RIRO IS A DRUG FIEND AND :WHORE!!!:. TOTAL RIRO DEATH.

The differences in handling scandal and drama is...interesting.
People absolutely complain either way. If they say very little people want to know why. If they laundry list it's excessive.

Even among the big companies there are different approaches, Zaion getting a big list in an absolutely egregious post by Niji, meanwhile no one will ever know what happened with Vesper and Magni... and neither approach is satisfying.

kestraline

Early Adopter
okay but.... hear me out... what are the chances Vshojo hires her?
Considering it's well known they hire adulterers and abusers fresh from the bargain bin?

The Vshojo ball licking society can't wait to get their hands on her. Don't forget, they don't care about people until they're in the company.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
smash-a-new-foe-has-appeared.gif

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Women absolutely will rat you out if they feel vindictive enough, and they often do, so it's only a matter of when if others were involved.
The deciding factor is what does Riro have to lose? The answer is not much. Putting her on blast so publicly has absolutely fucked her name forever. Why not twist the knife in return on her way out?

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Damn. Someone actually managed to top the sex god, Mari Mari.

:whatastory:
Hey man, don't forget Vera Vee from Aetheria (aka Cyberlive post Lumi/Yuri) went around on a world trip fucking her oil barons until one of them snitched her out. That event also subsequently caused their group to collapse. I believe it's documented in the old Homeland thread iirc.
edit;
I think a general theme here that I've picked up is that if you cross the line and fuck your fans (especially top donors) you should consider your online entertainment career path (something I'd consider to be generally easy to maintain and get a nest egg out of) to be absolutely fucked. Remember; It's never a " If I get caught being a whore" its " When I get caught being a whore".

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Hey man, don't forget Vera Vee from Aetheria (aka Cyberlive post Lumi/Yuri) went around on a world trip fucking her oil barons until one of them snitched her out. That event also subsequently caused their group to collapse. I believe it's documented in the old Homeland thread iirc.
Okay.
What the hell is this story, holy hell. Christopher Nolan please direct a Cyberlive biopic as your next project.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fishman - We terminated Yuri from Phase due to contract breaches. Out of respect for her, we won't elaborate and ask you to not to harass the other talents regarding the circumstances. Here's her farewell video.
Aviel - RIRO IS A DRUG FIEND AND :WHORE!!!:. TOTAL RIRO DEATH.

The differences in handling scandal and drama is...interesting.
I am a phasefag but for the company who were all about being the cool hip guys they really went full niji on this woman. My nigga fishman broke the mold by allowing yuri to say a goodbye when to my knowledge no other corpo worth a shit has ever done it. I'll keep saying it, idol is a jew scam and head jew probably went this hard on her to keep a tidy image for future suckers I mean investors.
People absolutely complain either way.
that is true but objectively speaking the way idol went about it is very unprofessional IMO, the other girls should be wary now that burning you publicly isn't beneath head jew. If idol implodes after this it would be very funny not gonna lie.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Okay.
What the hell is this story, holy hell. Christopher Nolan please direct a Cyberlive biopic as your next project.
Starring Christian Bale as Riro Ron:
5c521bcc5241472d83593eb9.png

Bug Eater

It makes me really curious whether the fan meeting stuff is behaviour that she carried across from her time as kyOresu, or whether the environment at idol EN helped to bring that side out of her - eg. it doesn't seem like they had any issue with her using vibrators and doing other coomer stuff in her members streams. I've always thought that shit must be incredibly unhealthy, even more so when you're dealing with someone who is already menhera and apparently on drugs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am a phasefag but for the company who were all about being the cool hip guys they really went full niji on this woman. My nigga fishman broke the mold by allowing yuri to say a goodbye when to my knowledge no other corpo worth a shit has ever done it. I'll keep saying it, idol is a jew scam and head jew probably went this hard on her to keep a tidy image for future suckers I mean investors.

that is true but objectively speaking the way idol went about it is very unprofessional IMO, the other girls should be wary now that burning you publicly isn't beneath head jew. If idol implodes after this it would be very funny not gonna lie.
The problem though, is if they didn't do this as publicly as they did, then the rats could infect them even more. Like if she got terminated after that membership video, then then well, the speculation would be much more out of control than Yuri's

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Dayum, Jewcorp doesn't beat around the bush like Kurosanji.

Aside from sleeping with another employee, I'm curious by what they mean "use of controlled substances during live streams". Was she getting high on meth during streams? Toking out with a bong? Ketamine?

Wait, she's Russian. Was she shooting up krokodil?
Guessing LSD.

It's probably cocaine, though I guess this explains how thin she is.
Don't think cocaine comes in pill form.

Their COOL CORP THAT ISNT LIKE THE NIPS BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS MORE TRANSPARENT THAN WATER attitude finally backfired
Giving Women True :talentfreedom: always ends up with them fucking someone else
Japs dont own everything under their umbrella because they hate the people that work for them they do it so they dont have to deal with these retarted situations
Retard, how the hell did it backfire? They basically laid out everything that happened and instantly killed her and one of their top managers. Pretty fucking based.

HOLY SHIT! I knew the jews were bad but this is literal whore behavior.

This termination honestly gives me Phase Connect Yuri vibes if Phase didn't choose to try to protect her reputation somewhat. Am I the only one who feels this way? Should I take my meds?
She's not a jew though. As for the termination, it's pretty clear what happened and I don't think there is any room left for interpretation. Yuri termination was left somewhat ambiguous because it seems that Fishman did not want to fully fuck Yuri over. Many things to shit on the Fishman but honestly I feel like even if it might have caused some speculation and bad blood in the community for a short while, he was looking out for everyone in the end.

Okay so the "break" was a stealth suspension? and then a folllow up investigation?
Kinda. Probably first set up as a break to stop her from causing any more problems.

I thought Idolcorp respected their talents and don't do stealth suspensions?
:smugpipi: :smugselen:
I thought Aviel also said the girls had full rights to their channel and model at some point too (around the time Yuri got terminated iirc). Idolkeks???
Probably she has the rights to her old character still but Riro is dead.

This is a big blow to Aviel's paradise-company image that he's carefully put forward. I don't really care for what Ron did or with whom because I'm not a quaker, but godspeed and I'll be looking forward to that twitlonger.
I would assume that in true jew fashion there are 10 pages worth of safeguards in place to prevent Riro from saying or doing anything that would fuck the company or damage their reputation.

Yup Vera Vee is the MVP still. She ended up finally killing the dry husk of Cyberlive all because she was getting a divorce and wanted to fuck around with as many fans as she could. Pretty sure what killed the whole thing was that management was aware that she was doing this.

So she fucked the manager. I wonder if he was somehow also pushing her towards fucking the fans for money. Also, its mentioned that she did meet up with some of the fans and got "gifts" worth thousands. Wonder what these gifts were honestly just out of curiosity or if it was just a simple monetary exchange for sex (clear-cut whoring).

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
People absolutely complain either way. If they say very little people want to know why. If they laundry list it's excessive.

Even among the big companies there are different approaches, Zaion getting a big list in an absolutely egregious post by Niji, meanwhile no one will ever know what happened with Vesper and Magni... and neither approach is satisfying.
I think it was very obvious they both didnt like being a HoloStars and they werent happy with managment and thats why they went back to streaming quickly(them being Alumni also indicates it ended up better than other Stars) Better Holo Examples are:
-Suzuka: One of the first Holostars that just disseapered one day
-Kaoru: Why he decided to quickly (3 months iirc)
-Rushia: Even if Cover straight up said that she leaked info and KoreKore talked about it like a retard they never went into specifics so some Niggas complained that it was unfair and arbitrary (when they were vague about it so she could do her own thing afterwards)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
they really went full niji on this woman.
I dunno dude I feel like-
  • Active Drug Abuse on streams.
  • Being a Whore and fucking the 2nd in command in management.
  • Being a Whore and (potentially) fucking a fan for $1k.
  • Being a Whore and trying to do a "haha what if we organized a membership gangbang?? jk... unless?" on a paid stream where your members are donating to further your xaniberries addiction
Warrants this sort of response. That's just me though as I feel like most terminations should have reasons for it aired both to quell rrats and to give some sort of closure to the group of fans who aren't schizo and it just "comes out of nowhere" for them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I would assume that in true jew fashion there are 10 pages worth of safeguards in place to prevent Riro from saying or doing anything that would fuck the company or damage their reputation.

Oh I'm sure there are enough layers of lawyer lasagna to wade through, but I hope that doesn't stop her.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The problem though, is if they didn't do this as publicly as they did, then the rats could infect them even more. Like if she got terminated after that membership video, then then well, the speculation would be much more out of control than Yuri's
They already played the membership stream off as "a joke" that got out of hand and people got too caught up in, and her suspension was just a managerial bonk to keep her seiso enough. People rolled their eyes, but yeah whatever, the only people who knew the truth were those involved.
Idol could have just played the whole thing off - gave the reason for her graduation being that after some time to reflect Riro had decided that the content she wanted to create was too different from what Idol expected, and then they both have a relatively graceful exit where Riro goes indie again & Idol keeps their facade of the totally cool new-wave corpo. Instead they've permanently damaged Riro's name with associations that will never go away, and now others have to be thinking if maybe they'll do the same to any other talent that leaves. Just think of the stuff Yuko & Mozu have done (just for example) and how much of it could be re-contextualised as a shit list if Idol wanted to be spiteful.
Edit: Yuku's Idol, Mozu isn't, I shouldn't post sleep deprived.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wait a second

She debuted this year and was even welcomed into the Agency as Ky0resu
How does that work?

No nigga i mean how she is going to walk back to being Ky0resu when they accused her of Stoner and Whore

HMMMMMM 🤔🤔🤔 I guess le evil idol ways of being vague and not feeding the dramahungry pinoys aren't that bad after all... How will she go back indeed? Maybe the audience doesn't need to know company internals after all?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
She has been escalating a bit asking for fans names, faces, voice messages... etc
I imagine Aviel/management is going to be talking to the girls about some of this stuff. I don't imagine any of them would do anything to this degree after this, but I wouldn't be surprised if a line is made more clear.

Funny enough, if you went to her old Twitter profile (one linked in the Vtuber Wiki), the only thing on the account was a repost of the allegations that was posted by @Kuri Rinji . Unfortunately, it's not there anymore, possibly due to his ban, and I can't find an archive of it.

I remember this, yes. But it was less talk and more direct donation to bypass the Fish Tax. This was further confirmed considering Nando's donation link on her first few days was Amaris.Yuri@gmail.com or something to that effect. Something she SHOULD NOT HAVE Had unless she was bypassing Phase for a while.
That reminds me. Might not be the best place to bring it up, but since Yuri's situation came up: it was revealed that Phase did take a cut out of the gift fund that was raised for Lumi's birthday and given to her. Reason being it would be unfair to the other girls if exceptions like this were made, which is fair. The lost cut was made up during her stream.

So, when it comes down to it, it really is unfair to the others if someone is circumventing the Phase cut, especially knowing how much money is actually put into projects and other things for the company/the girls.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I agree that the speculation could harm the company but the way they went about it was very "fuck her in particular here are her crimes" like sayu and that opens you to a response from the talent and it's a back and forth that never ends. A more middle of the road approach is better, that way at least both parties are somewhat neutral and the first to start shit always ends looking bad so no one does unless they're rushia. Like I said, for a company that tried to push this image of being hip with the youth breaking the mold turns out to be more like niji when handling firings and the fact they're jewish is more hilarious to me. :whatastory:
With that being said I have no beef with riro and while I may not really like her I hope she bounces back, her crimes weren't something I'd deem being unemployable over it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Is kinda refreshing that a normal corpo would just skirt the issue and fire the heretic but not in Idol, Mr shekelton went the full THIS FUCKING WHORE FUCKED A JANNIE AND DRUGGED HERSELF SEND HER TO GAZA TO DIE

Probably for the best

Top Bottom