"Would you love me if I was Canadian?"Aia Amare

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Okay so the "break" was a stealth suspension? and then a folllow up investigation?
I thought Idolcorp respected their talents and don't do stealth suspensions?
:smugpipi: :smugselen:
I thought Aviel also said the girls had full rights to their channel and model at some point too (around the time Yuri got terminated iirc). Idolkeks???

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Damn. Someone actually managed to top the sex god, Mari Mari.

:whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
since i don't watch idol, could any other talents be involved in something similar, or do you all think riro was the only one fucking a staff member? i guess if any other talent also did the same they will probably try and hide it better or deleted as much as they could after this.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Damn. Someone actually managed to top the sex god, Mari Mari.

:whatastory:
I don't know man "2 Guys 1 Riro" VS "Mari does Off-kai" it's one hell of a title-fight ...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't know man "2 Guys 1 Riro" VS "Mari does Off-kai" it's one hell of a title-fight ...
IMG_5684.jpeg

Seems like that fan was getting cucked.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

seenister

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
And here I thought hundreds of people waiting to see a middle aged Puerto Rican woman's feet would be the weirdest thing to happen today.

Hopefully she can get help.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
So Idol EN officially in the big leagues now?
I did that joke already. :smugpipi:

but yeah. :smugina:
Katta is a shitposter. Menhera sure but nowhere close to this degree.
I hope we don't have to come back to this post.:pippasadl:
No, I agree with you completely here. In the end, Phase being kind and not outing Yuri completely gave her wiggle room to try and act like she was "justified" in making the decision she did. Unless Riro comes out with some pretty compelling evidence, I don't see how she can shed these allegations.
I can only hope:
1) That Riro was the only one involved in this behavior;
2) That if other girls were involved, Riro doesn't go nuclear and blows the lid off the whole thing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Been out all of today, what did I mi---
froot on fire.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
This is a big blow to Aviel's paradise-company image that he's carefully put forward. I don't really care for what Ron did or with whom because I'm not a quaker, but godspeed and I'll be looking forward to that twitlonger.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I read "Tomer" as "Tomar" and that made this whole thread significantly funnier, like an Oneyplays skit.

Anyway, where's the blackest company award? Niji can sweep most yab-prone, with Idol as the rising star for biggest (literal) whore company.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

smartestkidontheshortbus

I thought Aviel also said the girls had full rights to their channel and model at some point too (around the time Yuri got terminated iirc). Idolkeks???
There's a difference between a stealth suspension as a form of punishment, and a suspension that is hidden for the duration of an investigation in order to preserve the talents reputation should she be found innocent of wrong doing.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
He never said either of these things though. He said kyoresu had full rights to her channel's stuff while she was working as Riro. But anything related to Riro belongs to idol.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I read "Tomer" as "Tomar" and that made this whole thread significantly funnier, like an Oneyplays skit.

Anyway, where's the blackest company award? Niji can sweep most yab-prone, with Idol as the rising star for biggest (literal) whore company.
image-141.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

okay but.... hear me out... what are the chances Vshojo hires her?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Fishman - We terminated Yuri from Phase due to contract breaches. Out of respect for her, we won't elaborate and ask you to not to harass the other talents regarding the circumstances. Here's her farewell video.
Aviel - RIRO IS A DRUG FIEND AND :WHORE!!!:. TOTAL RIRO DEATH.

The differences in handling scandal and drama is...interesting.

Edit: Speaking of Yuri

Last edited:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
since i don't watch idol, could any other talents be involved in something similar, or do you all think riro was the only one fucking a staff member? i guess if any other talent also did the same they will probably try and hide it better or deleted as much as they could after this.
I mean, it's possible...? No one knows til they give an actual statement (if investigating.) If you're old enough think back to pretty much any company situation where one person gets outted fucking their boss/ceo and it turns out he has a 10-12+ count on pussyslaying.

2) That if other girls were involved, Riro doesn't go nuclear and blows the lid off the whole thing.
Women absolutely will rat you out if they feel vindictive enough, and they often do, so it's only a matter of when if others were involved.

Top Bottom