"'Nothing beats a ground pound' That's funny because you guys know- that's actually WHAT I DID TO YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT"Amelia Watson

Riro Ron and other Staff sacked by Idol Corp for on-stream drug use and other offences

niggaphil

As weird as it may sound i will trust a jew over a girl as menhera as Kyoresu. Knowing how her member content went im not even surprised. And why would Idol lie about the manager to the point of even getting him fired? Oh wait, she said she didnt but cant explain because of NDA it has to be the truth !!! This isnt japan, after being slaughtered like that by her corpo she could defend herself. As long as she doesnt say shit im not going ti give her the benefit of the doubt in this particular case.
Due to curiosity, I went to check her VOD in her channel, and found this gem:

Now I am really curious what's her member stream content, hope someone archived it and upload in the future :smugselen:

She's probably like "I can relat- wait what? Holy shit, bitch. God damn."
I think the only reason she was fired, or could be related to was she didn't take a shower for more than 120 days. Even Sakamata Chloe has a better hygiene than her :smugselen:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It seems she finally has spoken

If she's smart, she'll run anything by a lawyer first. If not, this'll be good.
:amepopcorn:
pretty sure saying "I WAS NOT ON DRUGS" is not breaking anything.

Really hate the NDA excuse sometimes it's valid but when it's an attack on your character they can't really do shit if you say otherwise.
If not, see you in a few months when she spills all!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
As weird as it may sound i will trust a jew over a girl as menhera as Kyoresu. Knowing how her member content went im not even surprised. And why would Idol lie about the manager to the point of even getting him fired? Oh wait, she said she didnt but cant explain because of NDA it has to be the truth !!! This isnt japan, after being slaughtered like that by her corpo she could defend herself. As long as she doesnt say shit im not going ti give her the benefit of the doubt in this particular case.
I think we need to start measuring the median nose length of inmates, this is getting ridiculous.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I agree that the speculation could harm the company but the way they went about it was very "fuck her in particular here are her crimes" like sayu and that opens you to a response from the talent and it's a back and forth that never ends. A more middle of the road approach is better, that way at least both parties are somewhat neutral and the first to start shit always ends looking bad so no one does unless they're rushia. Like I said, for a company that tried to push this image of being hip with the youth breaking the mold turns out to be more like niji when handling firings and the fact they're jewish is more hilarious to me. :whatastory:
With that being said I have no beef with riro and while I may not really like her I hope she bounces back, her crimes weren't something I'd deem being unemployable over it.
Fucking your managers or fucking your fans is a huge no-no (especially if you use your main account to organize all of this). This is in no way similar to Zaion. Also they have been pushing for transparency for quite some time so there is some community goodwill. While every story has 2 sides, any single thing from that list is enough to get you fired from a regular job.

Losing someone that helped them since their Hebrew branch for a whore that just debuted this year isnt worth it.
If there is any evidence that this manager was involved in any of the fuckery, he HAS to go. Keeping him around is only a massive red flag for the company and for any of the other girls there.

Worth noting that the commissioner of the images was one of Riros biggest paypigs (donoed 7K during donothon) But he stopped watching and donating soon after the donothon, and he had a interesting response to Riros graduation announcement;

IIRC first Riro interaction since he left. Let the Rrats run free!

OOF. This dude got NTRd bad.

Man /vt/ is wild

Yo any number friends? How many views did she get? She’s got some crazy fans

From what I remember she had anywhere from 250-350 CCV.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Looks like my early skepticism was “warranted” though using a NDA is a poor excuse. Especially in this situation as its clear that shed be able to mount a defense with a lawyer help NDA or not.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean, didn't he technically do exactly that?

Although as her manager, he may count as her pimp instead, I suppose...
This is the """talent manager""" equivalent of smoking the product.

Okay.
What the hell is this story, holy hell. Christopher Nolan please direct a Cyberlive biopic as your next project.
Spoonfeed 1 / 2

Archive

1701221340741.png

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those situations where she does something stupid to try to clear her name, accidentally admitting to like five other things and/or throwing someone else under the bus in the process.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
@Everyone in this thread disagreeing with me on the Mexican comment

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
OOF. This dude got NTRd bad.
Read it more as he left after understanding that he wasn't the only one who got an offer he could refuse.
BTW, you're the biggest fan of Tesco-Fauna we have around here, odds of Ky0resu joining Hoe-Corp in July?

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There's even a chance that the member's stream shit really was just a joke and nothing happened. But I can't really blame people for siding with jewcorp on a first glance.
It’s hard to believe it was a joke when she pissed on stream.

bothyourhouses

if you cross the line and fuck your fans (especially top donors) you should consider your online entertainment career path (something I'd consider to be generally easy to maintain and get a nest egg out of) to be absolutely fucked. Remember; It's never a " If I get caught being a whore" its " When I get caught being a whore".
Nah. You only hear about the cases where it goes wrong, usually because they got too greedy. The ones who keep it down to a couple of their very biggest fans and avoid having a woman moment can do it silently for years, and you'll never hear anything because why would you?
the way they went about it was very "fuck her in particular here are her crimes" like sayu and that opens you to a response from the talent and it's a back and forth that never ends.
Putting out a clear reason why you fired someone is good, Sayu's case was a joke because the reasons themselves were bad. There's a difference between listing a handful of objectively firing-worthy things like "openly used drugs on stream" and listing out pages of stuff on the level of "liked a tweet criticising the company" or "falsely claimed to be sponsored by Deez Nuts".

USS IOWA

Woah she didnt even last a year.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Read it more as he left after understanding that he wasn't the only one who got and offer he could refuse.
BTW, you're the biggest fan of Tesco-Fauna we have around here, odds of Ky0resu joining Hoe-Corp in July?
Good question. I think she only has 1 other person signed on, the other 4 are not set in stone yet. I would assume that she is smart enough not to touch this with a 10-mile-long pole but who knows honestly. She does appeal to the same demographic LewdFauna wants to go for but she did touch the poop (in this case fucking the fans) not sure if that would be seen as a huge red flag and a potential company-destroying move if management allows it. Her Curious Cat questions are open atm and she is answering questions related to the company. Maybe you can ask her if she would consider Riro despite the allegations. She might answer.

It’s hard to believe it was a joke when she pissed on stream.
Meh, I feel like pissing on stream really isnt THAT bad. Masturbating on stream on the other hand is probably way more yab.

Nah. You only hear about the cases where it goes wrong, usually because they got too greedy. The ones who keep it down to a couple of their very biggest fans and avoid having a woman moment can do it silently for years, and you'll never hear anything because why would you?
True. Although there is also times when the fans get too parasocial and learn about her fucking other fans and they end up being the ones spilling the beans which is basically what happened with Vera Vee. If it wasn't for that 1 fan that snitched, everyone would still be getting their dick sucked and no one would care.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Meh, I feel like pissing on stream really isnt THAT bad. Masturbating on stream on the other hand is probably way more yab.
What the fuck:BijouBijou:
I’m saying that I have a hard time believing that she was doing all of that as a joke but then willingly chose to piss next to the mic.

Also remember Yuko’s first ASMR.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
People absolutely complain either way. If they say very little people want to know why. If they laundry list it's excessive.

Even among the big companies there are different approaches, Zaion getting a big list in an absolutely egregious post by Niji, meanwhile no one will ever know what happened with Vesper and Magni... and neither approach is satisfying.
It's pretty safe to assume that Vesper and Magni didn't do anything wrong, they just didn't come to an agreement with Cover and the timing was unfortunate.

By contrast, Rushia did get a laundry list.

Fishman handled the matter in a very classy fashion that could have easily caused backlash against him and his company. But he's also pretty much alone in how he handled it. Anycolor, Cover and Idol are all on essentially the same level when it comes to termination notices.

And then there's WACTOR, of course.

But that aside, we're not simply talking "Took donations that circumvented her contract". We're talking drug use and potential prostitution. Keeping that secret has potential legal ramifications and definitely impacts the reputation of the corp if it comes out afterwards (which it would, 100%). Nobody wants their corp to be known for brushing talents' drug abuse or honest to god prostitution under the table. That's an instant death sentence for the corp.

And that's before we get into Idol also firing a manager over this. A manager who may have had sexual relations with a talent. Which staying quiet would also obfuscate.

Bluntly, Aviel didn't have a choice. He had to come clean, immediately. Anything else wouldn't just reflect badly on him, but catastrophically.

"Corp tried to hide one of its talents engaging in substance abuse and prostitution after fucking her manager" is right up there for worst headlines possible, and among other things, would likely trigger a talent walkout (Rin at the bare minimum).

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
It's pretty safe to assume that Vesper and Magni didn't do anything wrong, they just didn't come to an agreement with Cover and the timing was unfortunate.

By contrast, Rushia did get a laundry list.

Fishman handled the matter in a very classy fashion that could have easily caused backlash against him and his company. But he's also pretty much alone in how he handled it. Anycolor, Cover and Idol are all on essentially the same level when it comes to termination notices.

And then there's WACTOR, of course.

But that aside, we're not simply talking "Took donations that circumvented her contract". We're talking drug use and potential prostitution. Keeping that secret has potential legal ramifications and definitely impacts the reputation of the corp if it comes out afterwards (which it would, 100%). Nobody wants their corp to be known for brushing talents' drug abuse or honest to god prostitution under the table. That's an instant death sentence for the corp.

And that's before we get into Idol also firing a manager over this. A manager who may have had sexual relations with a talent. Which staying quiet would also obfuscate.

Bluntly, Aviel didn't have a choice. He had to come clean, immediately. Anything else wouldn't just reflect badly on him, but catastrophically.

"Corp tried to hide one of its talents engaging in substance abuse and prostitution after fucking her manager" is right up there for worst headlines possible, and among other things, would likely trigger a talent walkout (Rin at the bare minimum).
What laundry list ??? Not only they just said "she just leaked info LOL" but then later they talked to Her (with a lawyer by her side)and not only that MIKENEKO ITS STILL IN THE INDUSTRY AND EVEN GOT INTO NOT ONLY ONE BUT TWO CORPOS
If they actually said what she leaked (Ie: Her manager identity) then i would belive it was a laundry list
Not saying specifics saved her career sadly

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This is already 14 pages? Yeah, I am not backreading that. So here is my single thought.

These are some massive accusations and I would like to see some evidence though given the level of these actuations I would be shocked if this wasn't true.
Just look at her body pics. That alone is proof of drug-use, imo. No one that thin is healthy. Drug addiction = needs money. That members-only screen makes sense when you look at it that way.

Hope that this is her rock bottom and she gets the help she needs.

Limkin

I’m saying that I have a hard time believing that she was doing all of that as a joke but then willingly chose to piss next to the mic.
At least it only went out right? Right?

Top Bottom