"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have come from the future, with a real photo from the site where Exoe is running her vtuber company:

EDIT: Preserving this one-of-a-kind photo of the future wasn't as important as Proctor's server space

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
It's been nearly two months. Has this clueless Scot mentioned anything else about this pipe dream?

Negzana

Arznbae

wtf is happening

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Still are. most might be Ethots but killa seems to be doing ok.
After the whore graduated and the whole ballsweat chair drama with the keyhole c*nny this corpo kinda dropped off the face of vtuber earth ngl, ironic to go back to those old posts where people in /vt/ where comparing this to phase and idol. :SelenHAHAhere:

Negzana

After the whore graduated and the whole ballsweat chair drama with the keyhole c*nny this corpo kinda dropped off the face of vtuber earth ngl, ironic to go back to those old posts where people in /vt/ where comparing this to phase and idol. :SelenHAHAhere:
Pippa may be retarded but at least she's not a whore

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Small update but she has announced that early next year (January 2024) she will be revealing more info on the project itself including possible model teasers, the name, and all of that shit. Honestly, the cynical side of me thinks that she is being extremely optimistic and she will get fucked along the way because people fucking suck and the list of assholes willing to take advantage of others is limitless.

I do hope it all goes well for her and she manages to create something good. She has the drive and motivation for it.

Honestly, If i were a recruiter I would just have everyone record a video using one of the Vtube-studio default models or hell, have everyone use the exact same model for their videos. Any other references and material can be submitted on the side and then judged to get more background information on that person. I would also consider using RevSaysDesu or @Kuri Rinji videos as a way to further check their background. If any of the people applying show up in one of those 2's channels, immediately discard that person because chances are that they are a bad actor or have too much baggage that will eventually lead to issues.
1698256664853.png

I think everyone here already knew this but I guess it will be similar to what Fefe does (which makes sense because there is a huge/mostly untapped market for that)
1698256709083.png

She seems to be aware of her limitations when it comes to social media.
1698256747841.png

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's been busy. Unfortunately. Cross posting some new intel from General

Exoe is Dude That Lewd/Wholesome right?

If you take a look at her youtube, she's been doing a fair amount of collab asmrs recently, a decent few with vtubers or people who attempted to be a vtuber at some point. The collab partners may be possible prospects for Exoe's company. (Obviously no guarantee, but the possibility exists)

Collab partners that currently are Vtubers (or at least say so in their profiles; NSFW WARNING, not all profiles, but enough to click at own risk):
Bunienade/Espinade (very recently rebranded, and was part of AkioAIR as Vix E Gray)
Kurame Kira/KyouASMR
Seira Wynn
Eepy Wawa (Who recently graduated and was the minor who was Nophi in the recent AkioAIR implosion)
KibiVT (Somewhat recently rebranded from KiviVT, and was also part of AkioAIR as Azuri Delfi)
Snerline
Waffle in a Toaster
Seren Eros
Bellua Velvetta

Collab partners who are currently vtuber adjacent, but don't call themselves such:
SaikoSounds (Sometimes streams asmr with a vrchat model)
Ula del Mar (Streams as a PNGtuber)

Collab partners who don't have any vtuber stuff that I could see:
ThrylaASMR
MemoriaASMR (couldn't find a twitter account, so youtube page instead)

Lastly, a collab partner who had vtuber activities, but doesn't seem to currently:
TheSecretSubject (Who was previously Shikami Lana of PRISM Project)

vsrv0u.JPG

Women are retarded more at 11.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's been busy. Unfortunately. Cross posting some new intel from General
so we make jokes about poaching black company talents all the time does she actually think thats a good idea and not making the connection that even if black company bad having talents who are not warned off of suspicious offers is also a red flag?

Negzana

so we make jokes about poaching black company talents all the time does she actually think thats a good idea and not making the connection that even if black company bad having talents who are not warned off of suspicious offers is also a red flag?
She's a woman, and even worse a :WHORE!!!:, and even worse British

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think you understand. Riifu heard the talent freedom mantra and decided it wasn't actually a shitpost but something to build a vtuber corpo around.

Pity talent freedom for vtubers is like giving an arsonist matches.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's Live:

This will be interesting. 80/20 split first year. 2nd year 85/15 2nd year if they sign again. 90/10 if they reach a 3rd year.
1703553237399.png

Models will be fairly lewd and she might have to censor them for youtube.

2 milfs, 2 regular 2 lolis ("lolipop").

Riifu had to make her own lore, mascot and work on her shorts. She says the agency will focus on that.

Called out Nijisanji

Said she has a promotional sex game in the works

Riifu got a clause in her contract that she couldn't stream as a vtuber for 10 months (seems like a standard honestly).

Mentioned a few things about her past contract

Called if a "Whore Company".

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
She's Live:

This will be interesting. 80/20 split first year. 2nd year 85/15 2nd year if they sign again.

Sounds absolutely retarded, what is she offering them apart from hypothetical monies? A freebie model that they can and will keep once they graduate in 3 months or less?

httn

Hag enthusiast
So she's going the idol route of just throwing money at everything? I can't see the idol approach working as she doesn't have the merchant buff for infinite money.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
She's Live:

This will be interesting. 80/20 split first year. 2nd year 85/15 2nd year if they sign again. 90/10 if they reach a 3rd year.
View attachment 60517

Models will be fairly lewd and she might have to censor them for youtube.

2 milfs, 2 regular 2 lolis ("lolipop").

Riifu had to make her own lore, mascot and work on her shorts. She says the agency will focus on that.

Called out Nijisanji

1703554226549.png
How long until Azehara gets recruited for this?

Also, you MUST be lewd. And you MUST be female! No males allowed!
1703554585050.png

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I can see several issues in concentrating on 18+ content on both Youtube and even Twitch.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
I can see several issues in concentrating on 18+ content on both Youtube and even Twitch.
At least we can do some prediction polls to see how long it takes from a debut to getting their channel banned.

Also, four lewd audios a month are a requirement. And no doubt they'll be expected to do what Riifu was doing on her NSFW Twitter.
1703554956586.png

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So she's going the idol route of just throwing money at everything? I can't see the idol approach working as she doesn't have the merchant buff for infinite money.
At least we can do some prediction polls to see how long it takes from a debut to getting their channel banned.

Also, four lewd audios a month are a requirement. And no doubt they'll be expected to do what Riifu was doing on her NSFW Twitter.
View attachment 60520
This is totally going to work guys...
I will give her props for just admitting that this is a whore agency right out of the gate and only allowing certified whores in. Also that contract is more restrictive than other agencies if you can't stream outside of this during your contract, there has never been confirmation of a non-compete clause in other (big) corpos so idk why she's emphasizing that so much. Also "Selected Talent" aka whoever head hoe likes and is in her clique, I don't see this causing massive cat fights and resentment AT ALL!

Top Bottom