"Yo! My name is Mori! and this is my story! I came from the Underworld where it's kinda gory! I like to kill people... and you too... are gonna be on my list of people I screwed!"Mori Calliope

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Dropping this here. Lewd-Fauna made a comment on wanting to start her own shit with 6 girls (I think she is spreading herself out too thin).

She is comissioning BGMs and Backgrounds and whatnot.
View attachment 32987
She's a fucking retard, this bitch probably thinks "AHAHAH running an agency can't be that hard if those morons could! I'll teach them how competent and professional I am!"
I cannot wait for whatever she's planning to collapse in on itself through mean girl catfights and mismanagement and create a delectable shitstorm for us to laugh at.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She's a fucking retard, this bitch probably thinks "AHAHAH running an agency can't be that hard if those morons could! I'll teach them how competent and proffesional I am!"
I cannot wait for whatever she's planning to collapse in on itself and create a delectable shitstorm.
or shes a genius and knows shes gonna get engagement just for "trying"

She literally only joined for the temp boost you think she would only do that shit once?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Dropping this here. Lewd-Fauna made a comment on wanting to start her own shit with 6 girls (I think she is spreading herself out too thin).

She is comissioning BGMs and Backgrounds and whatnot.
View attachment 32987
I'll cross-post what she said before this as well, for archival.

23 June 2023:
26 June 2023 - onwards:

The interesting bit to me is her claim on 23 June that her lawyer says she'll hear nothing back [from EIEN]. EIEN has denied engaging in any legal correspondence prior to 5 June, though Exoe consistently claimed to have a lawyer before that date. Regardless of whether there ever was any lawyer or not, Exoe's claim on 23 June suggests that going forward, we will not see any lawfare over her termination from EIEN Project, and any future drama (whether over the new company or something else) will not directly involve EIEN Project.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll cross-post what she said before this as well, for archival.

23 June 2023:
26 June 2023 - onwards:

The interesting bit to me is her claim on 23 June that her lawyer says she'll hear nothing back [from EIEN]. EIEN has denied engaging in any legal correspondence prior to 5 June, though Exoe consistently claimed to have a lawyer before that date. Regardless of whether there was any lawyer or not, Exoe's claim on 23 June suggests that going forward, we will not see any lawfare over her termination from EIEN Project, and any future drama (whether over the new company or something else) will not directly involve EIEN Project.
What the fuck does that even mean? Is she still pretending that the evil corpo is gonna come after her legally or some shit? Bitch you are the one who started going off about lawyers and NDAs and Non competes you fucking retard. The more I hear about this person the less I like her, I swear to god if her makebelief agency actually takes off (and it totally could because of shameless coomers) we might have a group WORSE than vshojo.
I don't understand why she might want to start a vtuber agency if she didn't have much respect for vtuber culture. Just to be part of the big new thing?
I'll give ya a hint, it's green, and it has the faces of famous people on it.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't understand why she might want to start a vtuber agency if she didn't have much respect for vtuber culture. Just to be part of the big new thing?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Given her bitterness I'd imagine it's a pride thing, she's going to start her own vtuber corpo, with blackjack and hookers, etc.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Given her bitterness I'd imagine it's a pride thing, she's going to start her own vtuber corpo, with blackjack and hookers, etc.
Well, judging by her line of work, its probably not going to have the blackjack but id imagine you could count on the hookers

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening
A corpo built on female spite, targeting a volatile demographic.

Sure I'll a buy a ticket to watch that trainwreck.

(archive)

Last edited:

Styx

YATTAAAAAA
Parasocial andys.png

Reminder: this is the way Riifu / DTL really feels about parasocial relationships. (Link)(Archive)
Don't be blinded by her /here/posting. Behind the bullshit she's a tourist to her core, she doesn't care about vtuber culture.

boyfriend.pngparasocial.png

More context: her parasocial andy's remark was in response to discussion under a tweet she made in which she admitted to having a boyfriend. The original tweet is now deleted. (Archive)

Sorry, I couldn't find the boyfriend tweet archived on archive.today, archive.org is the only place that had it.

Parasocial Andy

View attachment 33423

Reminder: this is the way Riifu / DTL really feels about parasocial relationships. (Link)(Archive)
Don't be blinded by her /here/posting. Behind the bullshit she's a tourist to her core, she doesn't care about vtuber culture.

View attachment 33424View attachment 33426

More context: her parasocial andy's remark was in response to discussion under a tweet she made in which she admitted to having a boyfriend. The original tweet is now deleted. (Archive)

Sorry, I couldn't find the boyfriend tweet archived on archive.today, archive.org is the only place that had it.
Holy shit I'm devastated.

Hff201

Early Adopter
View attachment 33423

View attachment 33424View attachment 33426

>entire schtick is baiting dudes who want to fuck her
>"what, no, I have a boyfriend guys!"

lol

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>entire schtick is baiting dudes who want to fuck her
>"what, no, I have a boyfriend guys!"

lol
She'll be fine, she has her own personal iDubbbz waiting by his phone as she coomes for 20 hours a day

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Don't you just love when wahmen base their entire career on pandering to coomers and then act offended when people only wanna coom to them?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
A corpo built on female spite, targeting a volatile demographic.

Sure I'll a buy a ticket to watch that trainwreck.

(archive)

Maybe I'm just a cynical asshole but I feel like she's setting herself up for failure.

1688265815555.png

To me this all seems like a very optimistic and idealistic. She will have a rude awakening when the girls she hires decide to use this as a stepping stone to promote their PL's and fuck her over. I want her to succeed maybe bring on a new business model similar to how Idol did their own thing despite JP corpos doing their own thing. How the fuck is the company supposed to grow when you are giving the talents everything? I understand not buying a fucking yacht because you are not looking to become rich off this but if the company doesnt grow you wont have money for conventions and buying certain equipment and whatnot.

ogey_rrat

ogey
Maybe I'm just a cynical asshole but I feel like she's setting herself up for failure.

View attachment 33827

To me this all seems like a very optimistic and idealistic. She will have a rude awakening when the girls she hires decide to use this as a stepping stone to promote their PL's and fuck her over. I want her to succeed maybe bring on a new business model similar to how Idol did their own thing despite JP corpos doing their own thing. How the fuck is the company supposed to grow when you are giving the talents everything? I understand not buying a fucking yacht because you are not looking to become rich off this but if the company doesnt grow you wont have money for conventions and buying certain equipment and whatnot.
Yeah this is incredibly idealistic and I can easily see it crashing and burning hard. She also appears to be doing it at least partially out of spite.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 33827

No, you're not cynical, you're just being pragmatic.

This is not a viable business model, and may I remind you, Idol isn't either, by their own admission they are loosing money just staying afloat rn, I promise you that "talent freedom" nonsense will vanish soon enough.

From what I see she's trying to replicate vshojo in a way, but without being carried by signing a bunch of already popular talent who will bring their audience with them.
I predict this charade will be totally botched with a bunch of unremarkable nobody mean girls who will eventually either get into catfights and leave or get poached in seconds by someone offering them more money. This bitch is totally doing this out of pure spite, she thinks she's smarter and more capable than people who have carried this industry since its inception and she is going to smack right into reality at full force.

One last edit: The thing that honestly sticks out to me the most is probably gonna be how they are managed, we know for a fact smaller agencies tend to be HORRIBLY managed (eg; Tsunderia, Cyberlive, Kawaii, MyHoloTV, WACTOR) it seriously isn't easy and there's plenty of pitfalls one can fall into, specially if you are the only one doing the managing or it's another person and you do it all through discord in this casual way and then the drama start because everyone has selfish, assholeish personalities. And we also happen to know that this bitch is a workaholic menhera who gets into spats and can't go about it in a proffesional manner, what do you think is gonna happen when a bunch of immature, confrontational, emotional menhera women are put into the same space and ordered around by an even bigger menhera who will snap as soon as everything starts going south? Enjoy the fireworks folks...

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

View attachment 33827

The thing with running a business successfully is you have to be the bad guy sometimes. The business's interests are just as important as individual contractors' interests; arguably more so since more people are relying on the business holding itself together than whether one particular person wants to renew their contract or not.

This is going to fall apart immediately and turn into incredibly embarrassing friendship drama the moment a talent disagrees with something, since these contracts she's proposing amount to little more than a fag and a handshake. I for one can't wait.

Negzana

Poor boyfriend, or not, must be a terrible judge of character

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
1688974381405.png

1688974420452.png

Said she earned the company 5-figures and only got 1/20 of the profits.

I am wondering how the hell she plans to keep her talents in check. As some of you said, this seems like the Vshojo dream job but without the big streamers. I am assuming that possibly the 2 people that already have been pre-selected are people she has worked with before doing her ASMR. Also, at some point it seems Shondo was working with her on something.

1688974730948.png

I really do wish shit works out for her but realistically speaking if she has nothing to keep her talents in check, they will fuckoff at the first sign of problems. Additionally she talked about not knowing shit about the Vtubing rules and whatnot which is why she wanted to post a pic of her ass and some people pushed back against it as it would break immersion. Vera Vee killed Aetheria when she broke the wall between fan and talent and started fucking her whales for money.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 35221

View attachment 35222

Said she earned the company 5-figures and only got 1/20 of the profits.

I am wondering how the hell she plans to keep her talents in check. As some of you said, this seems like the Vshojo dream job but without the big streamers. I am assuming that possibly the 2 people that already have been pre-selected are people she has worked with before doing her ASMR. Also, at some point it seems Shondo was working with her on something.

View attachment 35223

I really do wish shit works out for her but realistically speaking if she has nothing to keep her talents in check, they will fuckoff at the first sign of problems. Additionally she talked about not knowing shit about the Vtubing rules and whatnot which is why she wanted to post a pic of her ass and some people pushed back against it as it would break immersion. Vera Vee killed Aetheria when she broke the wall between fan and talent and started fucking her whales for money.
I wish EIEN really had gone after her considering the sheer amount of claims this bitch makes, it really doesn't help that she doesn't make these claims in a document or a twitlonger like EIEN did for their side, instead she just drops these snide remarks in random tweet chains like "yeah those people are so fucking awful" why didn't she mention it before? Actually didn't she say she was under an NDA? What happened to that? Is she now just free to air all the dirty laundry she wants or comes up with to make her half-baked nonsense look better and more talentfreedom-y? I smell some serious menhera...

Top Bottom