"Mental, physical, passion!"Oozora Subaru

Nijisanji L Collection

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Doublepost because I can and no one is here to stop me! Also someone tell me if I'm crazy but it seems like you should read the tweets in this order: 1,4,2,3. Otherwise it doesn't seem to make sense or flow but maybe this person is just autistic.
View attachment 80143

This M_elonbread person seems familiar. Probably been documented before; sucking off Quinn I imagine.

Regardless, they have helpfully supplied us with info that shows Quinn attempted to do some bare minimum damage control with Sayu behind the scenes. However, uhh...
"Bro that tweet it totally wasn't about you bro I was just supporting my friend bro" is probably the dumbest defense I've heard so far and it's coming from his own mouth (allegedly). There is context is missing, but I won't be looking for it myself because people like Quinn don't deserve my goodwill these days

Then I suppose he decided he must clarify, so that everyone understands, that he doesn't agree with her actions and that he's the real victim. Bravo. Also they 'aren't friends'. Yeah? No shit? I wouldn't be friends with you either Mr. huwite trash forma de negroid.

OG Tweet
Archive
Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Yikes. Also, Quinn rant clip
Full VOD

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Also another niji suspension
1000003659.png

Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Also another niji stealth suspension
View attachment 80483

Funny definition of "stealth" you got there.
Also, possible explanation from the general thread:
It probably has to do with stuff outside of Niji. He had to cancel stream the other day due to some other business.
And from some streams here and there he's been mentioning how tired he is and that he's sorry he hasn't been as passionate on stream due to it. The way he said it gave off the vibe that it has something to do with IRL stuff, but maybe I read the vibes wrong lol.

Xuhle

Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Full VOD
God just trying to figure out what or who he might be talking about, part of it sounds like Enna not going to lie. But he just sound so like an insufferable karen being petty he likely to get in trouble for throwing stones in his glass house. But what do I know I'm just attacking the whitest of black man babies :kyoracist:
:petragetthefuckout:

Smelliest007

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
So he's still starting shit with Sayu?
Am still going through the clips, on the contrary he says he has no beef with Sayu after he reached out to clarify. They’ll be going on their parallel ways and won’t interact and he’s okay with it.

This chat comment is funny though. You can see him move his mouse and delete it from chat.
1728664948170.png

Smelliest007

Am still going through the clips, on the contrary he says he has no beef with Sayu after he reached out to clarify. They’ll be going on their parallel ways and won’t interact and he’s okay with it.

This chat comment is funny though. You can see him move his mouse and delete it from chat.
View attachment 80484
Saw this on the /vt/ thread with the gofile links. When will livers NOT get caught /HERE/posting?
c0553f8cfefbaac552f027e7fced9ab4.png

Spooked But Lobotomized

I guess thats a lot of money on that debut and model wasted then. I think he said his flesh streams make him much more than his vtuber streams anyway, though

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I guess thats a lot of money on that debut and model wasted then. I think he said his flesh streams make him much more than his vtuber streams anyway, though
Yeah, because normies watch them. Not a lot of Niji fans left who want to watch Niji's in-crowd, so he's not going to be able to capture a v-tuber fanbase in the same way as the ex-Nijis who have pushed back against Anycolor after leaving. I'd bet Elira will do the same thing if she ever leaves Niji, for example.

Xuhle

Saw this on the /vt/ thread with the gofile links. When will livers NOT get caught /HERE/posting?
View attachment 80486
Some of that we already knew like him making fun of the twitlonger.

Though I don't think sunny was just using sayu as a weapon just from what I've been seeing of there interactions on Twitter might just be trying to stay friendly in general.

Also do we know who this 19 year old was that sayu supposed argued with?

Smelliest007

Though I don't think sunny was just using sayu as a weapon just from what I've been seeing of there interactions on Twitter might just be trying to stay friendly in general.

Also do we know who this 19 year old was that sayu supposed argued with?
Yeah I'm ignoring the sunny stuff, making a mountain of a molehill stuff from anons.
The 19 year old would be Quinn.

Zyklon Mag

Found on /vt/
1728639284861626.png

Full VOD
Listened to the first minute of that first clip. Real big brain move whining about this and feeding into drama even further. Just when Sayu started learning to shut the fuck up too:loading:

I've met actual flamboyantly femme gay black guys with lips barely 1 hour off their boyfriend's cock, wearing the most egregious neon crop tops and fruity designer sunglasses who were more bearable to listen to.

Smelliest007

Listened to the first minute of that first clip. Real big brain move whining about this and feeding into drama even further. Just when Sayu started learning to shut the fuck up too:loading:

I've met actual flamboyantly femme gay black guys with lips barely 1 hour off their boyfriend's cock, wearing the most egregious neon crop tops and fruity designer sunglasses who were more bearable to listen to.
I said 5-ish days ago that the tweet describing the vod sounded like a Quinnsister trying to rile up Sayu. I take it back, the wigger should know what the fuck would happen if he ran his mouth, unless his brain is that deformed, he really is baiting for more attenton.

Limkin

unless his brain is that deformed, he really is baiting for more attenton.
He is consistently sliding into irrelevancy and no one really wants to associate with him, ofc he is baiting for attention

tgmslc

Well yeah, flamboyantly gay black men at least have interests other than bitching about petty Twitter drama. Like fashion, or fellatio, or being oppressed by police.
:Roboco-MEMENOD:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Guilt by association is never a good reason to attack someone typically. Sunny shows up in Quinn's chat to pick at him for being in drama and suddenly some people want to trash her. Like others have stated it's just anons being anons. I have no issue with people I am friends with also being friends with people I don't care for. Just so, I don't expect a lot of people within niji to all have the same thoughts and feelings on each other.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
OK, who watched his rant here? How much of this is 4chan's obligatory exaggeration?
Actually confirming and verifying the content of something on this site? your asking too much.

closedblas

Also another niji suspension
I was curious so I waded into 5ch to see if any hater has some details.

> Is Mike Trout moving to his howntown Phillies?
> I think Shohei Ohtani would be sad.
> Does this have something to do with the South China Sea?
> Doesn't he still have 5 years left with the Angels?

:whatastory:

Smelliest007

OK, who watched his rant here? How much of this is 4chan's obligatory exaggeration?
You want me to actively listen to this wigger? I'd rather gargle battery acid.

Top Bottom