"For I am Dizzy Dokuro, slayer of Dragons and Bussy!"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji L Collection

tgmslc

The Enna Clique rrat has gotten so strong, even Kiara wasn't spared from it eh.

In smaller happenings, a Nijisanji fan artist has allegedly gotten harassed by the Niji sisters over the fanart they did for Doppio.

Starts off fine.

aaa

Then,

aaa

aaa

aaa

Imagine biting the hand of one of the few & dwindling number of artists still producing fanart of your preferred corpo's talents. The Nijisanji fandom is probably the most toxic out of them all at this point & these Sisters deserve every bit of it.
:sinktheyacht:
Calling that shit talking is a huge stretch. That just seems like she is super insecure and can't just accept some simple compliments. :medsmoremeds:
Sanest comment on this entire mini-thread. Enna just sounds like a mindbroken meangirl who has forgotten how to take a compliment; at worst, you could argue that she's kinda bitchy & untrusting since that sounds like her default opinion of everyone else.

Smelliest007

Sanest comment on this entire mini-thread. Enna just sounds like a mindbroken meangirl who has forgotten how to take a compliment; at worst, you could argue that she's kinda bitchy & untrusting since that sounds like her default opinion of everyone else.

I don't know if she's forgotten or ever knew how to take one in the first place.

God's Strongest Dragoon

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Something interesting popped up on /vt/ where someone pointed out Enna might have been shit talking Kiara (implied but not specifically mentioned) in one of her most recent streams (timestamped to 3:59:22).

Compare to this clip where she namedrops Kiara but in a positive manner it sounds like the same interaction as above.

thank you for giving me another reason to hate Enna
I already hated her much before but seeing how my hatred is appropriate is always nice

fall into a pit of Lava ugly ass bitch and never interact with my oshi ever again
what an ugly person with an even more grating and ugly voice

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
>enna
>vt

Ngl her schizo has done wonders for making people actually doubt her seetheposting since ennaschizo is beyond dedicated at making out this random asian woman as being the ultimate mean girl when she is just yet another random asian that hit it big with vtubing, at a corpo too
AKA 99% of rrats that come out of 4chan.
:nolanbean:

This keeps coming up, so just to reiterate: Enna has one of the most dedicated v-tuber schizos out there combing through her every stream for anything that could be theoretically misconstrued or used against her. If it's about Enna, and it's from /vt? 99% of the time, it's not worth your time to consider. If Enna actually does or says something crazy we'll need to source it ourselves, because we CANNOT trust other people's intel on her.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
With Enna it just implies she's kind of bitchy or mental/depressed, which is a job requirement for working in NijiEN. I would argue most people already assume Enna's at least one of those anyway.
Enna has depression, and she doesn't make a secret out of it. She somewhat recently started going to theraphy for it. It got a bit better during her elden ring arc, but now that she completed the game she is starting to fall back down again. (souls games helping with depression isn't totally unheared of: 1 2)

She is currently stressed to the point that her period hasn't stopped for weeks. She recently went to the doctors for a full checkup and the results are not really terrible, but also not good.

If you want to know how enna ended up with depression, this is the very short tl;dr version:
- her parents punished her harshly, even at a very young age (pre school) with stuff like kneeling on rice or being locked into a dark room
- her father had to return to japan, leaving her alone with her mother
- her mother has shizophrenia (or something similar), the real thing, not the funny internet kind
- that includes paranoia, like believing that the neighbours want to "replace" them
- that resulted for example in her forcing her to keep the lights of, so she had to do homework with a flashlight
- she had to deal with her mothers episodes every day
- she got bullied at school, some people thought she couldn't talk because she kept so quiet
- her mother stopped caring to a certain degree (like if enna didn't want to go to school like every child once in a while, she would just let her)
- on top of all of that her mother had a gambling addicition to the point that she would gamble the money away she needed for her trip back home
- despite all of this her mother was still together enough to fool doctors enna and other family members took her mother to
- over the years all of this got worse and worse
- around age 16, she made a very difficult decision: she stopped going to school shortly before graduation and moved out
- without her there, nobody was left to keep her mother in check which eventually resulted in her no longer being able to hide her illness and she finally got hospitalized
- enna then had to work multiple shit paying jobs, including retail
- corona hit, things got even more uncertain
- during all of the above, she always had singing as a hobby and got good at it, she used that to apply to niji
- debuts in niji
- niji goes to shit
- you are here

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Enna has depression, and she doesn't make a secret out of it. She somewhat recently started going to theraphy for it. It got a bit better during her elden ring arc, but now that she completed the game she is starting to fall back down again. (souls games helping with depression isn't totally unheared of: 1 2)

She is currently stressed to the point that her period hasn't stopped for weeks. She recently went to the doctors for a full checkup and the results are not really terrible, but also not good.
I didn't know she's gotten this fucked up since the Niji-plosion. Kind of fucked, she used to talk about how happy it made her to be in Niji... (EDIT: thinking back it was more like "Niji is the best thing that's happened to me", not quite the same) but then again she may have been treating Selen like shit. I don't know :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Smelliest007

If we are saying about shitty gaming companies buying kuro the first one it comes to mind is SEGA, since no one really remember much mora about them other than sonic

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

If you want to know how enna ended up with depression, this is the very short tl;dr version:
- her parents punished her harshly, even at a very young age (pre school) with stuff like kneeling on rice or being locked into a dark room
- her mother has shizophrenia (or something similar), the real thing, not the funny internet kind
- that includes paranoia, like believing that the neighbours want to "replace" them
- that resulted for example in her forcing her to keep the lights of, so she had to do homework with a flashlight
- she got bullied at school, some people thought she couldn't talk because she kept so quiet
- her mother stopped caring to a certain degree (like if enna didn't want to go to school like every child once in a while, she would just let her)
- on top of all of that her mother had a gambling addicition to the point that she would gamble the money away she needed for her trip back home
- despite all of this her mother was still together enough to fool doctors enna and other family members took her mother to
- around age 16, she made a very difficult decision: she stopped going to school shortly before graduation and moved out
- without her there, nobody was left to keep her mother in check which eventually resulted in her no longer being able to hide her illness and she finally got hospitalized
- during all of the above, she always had singing as a hobby and got good at it, she used that to apply to niji
- debuts in niji
- niji goes to shit
- you are here
Asians need to learn to cut off their psycho parents when they can afford to.

Smelliest007

- debuts in niji
- niji goes to shit
- you are here
Do I listen to your well researched argument or do I disregard this because Ennaschizo feeds into my delusions and biases?

closedblas

Enna has one of the most dedicated v-tuber schizos out there combing through her every stream for anything that could be theoretically misconstrued or used against her. If it's about Enna, and it's from /vt? 99% of the time, it's not worth your time to consider. If Enna actually does or says something crazy we'll need to source it ourselves, because we CANNOT trust other people's intel on her.
It's unironically reasonable to assume everything said on /vt/ about enna is by ennaschizo.
Her life is simply not interesting enough to yab....

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Punished Lurker

:nolanbean:

This keeps coming up, so just to reiterate: Enna has one of the most dedicated v-tuber schizos out there combing through her every stream for anything that could be theoretically misconstrued or used against her. If it's about Enna, and it's from /vt? 99% of the time, it's not worth your time to consider. If Enna actually does or says something crazy we'll need to source it ourselves, because we CANNOT trust other people's intel on her.
I remember I talked about doing a post about that guy some months ago but never had the time or energy to make a big, well done post. However I did dumpster dive in the archives, so I'm going to write here the things I remember:
- First of all and just so there's no confusion, there's two known schizos in /vt/ that use Enna's name: There's Ennacuck, who hangs around numbers and tried to use Enna in the past as an example of a better singer than Irys (don't know much about him except that he's a numberfaggot) and then there's Ennaschizo, which is the guy we are interested in
- The guy seems to have first shown up around the end of 2022 / start of 2023 and there's two streams that might have started his schizophrenia: either this Enna/Luca collab, or more likely in my opinion the Enna / Kyo offcollab. Both of them attracted the usual amount of baitposts and trolls, but it seems someone kept making schizo and bait posts about Enna long after the discussion about it had died down, and that seems to have been when "Ennaschizo" as we know was born
- As it has been talked about before the guy seemed obsessed with misconstruing anything Enna could say against her or just straight up lying. I don't have it at hand but I'm sure it was him who made a rentry post about Enna that contained out of context clips and comments as a sort of "list of sins" (It was really popular in 2023, but I don't think it has been posted for a while.)
- The guy basically goes through all of 2023 with the MO of making bait posts either in the catalog or in the /nijien/ thread, if he can misconstrue it then he will twist her words in any way possible. Also jumping on her chat and talking shit about her (I remember he used an username called "Ghost of Lazulight" but he had several accounts). Infamously managed to get inside one of her jackbox Whiplash member's stream once and made jokes about her fucking Kyo and Luca (there's definetely a pic around of that)
- Then the Selen shock happens and the guy goes into overdrive. Can't remember exactly what the posts said because he was making new stuff every week, but the one that comes to mind is making several posts about a stream Enna did with Diego/PrettyPatterns where they talked about music and their relationship (They knew eachother for a long time) and complaining about Enna "cucking her fanbase" (which is something he really complains about a lot, gee I wonder why?)
- I'm honestly not sure what he's been doing lately, as Niji bait posts don't seem to gain as much traction as they did before, but he's probably still around

And that's all that I remember about that guy from when I dumpster dove into the archives

tgmslc

That's pretty sad, if all true. I find it increasingly hard to sustain a hate-boner for anyone in Niji that isn't Riku Tazumi. Now if only Niji's fucking fans could be half as compelling...
Man... as a non-Asian whiteboy who worked shit wagie jobs to support lazy parents way, way longer than I should have, fucken', sometimes life is just kinda difficult.

Smelliest007

That's pretty sad, if all true. I find it increasingly hard to sustain a hate-boner for anyone in Niji that isn't Riku Tazumi. Now if only Niji's fucking fans could be half as compelling...
Sisters? Now those are some real BPD ridden whores!

Malchior

I didn't know she's gotten this fucked up since the Niji-plosion. Kind of fucked, she used to talk about how happy it made her to be in Niji... (EDIT: thinking back it was more like "Niji is the best thing that's happened to me", not quite the same) but then again she may have been treating Selen like shit. I don't know :depressedtako:

I won't say this would excuse the livers to be pieces of shit, but yes, the BIGGEST problem is the company itself, they cultivated a place that was perfect for people to be the scum they can/could be.

I feel sorry pity* for Enna, she didn't had a real W in life apparently, but that wouldn't make anything she has done maliciously insignificant.

If they wanted to cut them they could've use a glorious nippon steel folded over 1000 times

Niji FY2025 Q1 report New

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1726036174260.png
1726036213258.png
1726036407046.png

HOLY FUCK

VSoyBoy

Anycolor IR Releases:

1. Notice Regarding Revision of Policy on Shareholder Returns and Revision of Dividend Forecast
Anycolor will start paying a dividend per share starting now, but will still consider stock repurchases depending on market trends.

2. Financial Results for the Three Months Ended July 31, 2024 (Boring Chart form)
YoY drops in all categories, 33% profit drop

3. Financial Results for FY2025.4 Q1 (fun and zoomer-brain friendly presentation form)
Too much in there to summarize it down. Worth at least taking a look at.

tgmslc

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1726037348106.png

"I hope you're ready for an unforgettable quarter!"
1726037370801.png

Top Bottom