"...yess unbelibabel!"Moona Hoshinova

Nijisanji L Collection

Limkin

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I can't stand this catty "does this unknown acquaintance actually secretly hate me" woman bullshit, especially if I don't actually know for certain who she's talking about. No wonder Enna is bleeding views at the moment.
The Enna Clique rrat has gotten so strong, even Kiara wasn't spared from it eh.

In smaller happenings, a Nijisanji fan artist has allegedly gotten harassed by the Niji sisters over the fanart they did for Doppio.

Starts off fine.

aaa

Then,

aaa

aaa

aaa

Last edited:

Limkin

In smaller happenings, a Nijisanji fan artist has allegedly gotten harassed by the Niji sisters over the fanart they did for Doppio.
The rrat that Kotoka is graduating grows even stronger. He can't include her in commissioned fanart because then he wouldn't be able to use it anywhere really soon. None of the people on it seemed to have any personal issues with Kotoka so they wouldn't have a reason to exclude her specifically

Helkar

He can't include her in commissioned fanart because then he wouldn't be able to use it anywhere really soon.
Would an artist be in a position to know that?

Limkin

Would an artist be in a position to know that?
"He" as in Doppio who paid for it and was obviously the one who picked who would be in it. The artist literally can't give any reason for why it's this specific lineup, outside of his own speculations, because it's not in his position to ask why this people were included and others not in the first place. Sisters are being retarded bothering the guy who didn't decide anything

Helkar

"He" as in Doppio who paid for it and was obviously the one who picked who would be in it. The artist literally can't give any reason for why it's this specific lineup, outside of his own speculations, because it's not in his position to ask why this people were included and others not in the first place. Sisters are being retarded bothering the guy who didn't decide anything
Ah, got it.
Then yeah i can see how this might seem odd to not include her when every other member of xsoleil's there.

Limkin

Ah, got it.
Then yeah i can see how this might seem odd to not include her when every other member of xsoleil's there.
Actually, Hex didn't graduate until somewhat recently and there is just random guy in the picture who is there for no reason. If one were to assume it was commissioned a while ago (which is usually the case) it would make sense this place was supposed to be taken by Hex and the artist scrambled it after announcement. Yet Kotoka is not replaced by some random girl (which would actually make sense to serve as self-insert for fujoshi fans and represent both male and female fans) and nowhere on the fanart in the first place, so she was never supposed to be there anyway

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

JusticeDog

Something interesting popped up on /vt/ where someone pointed out Enna might have been shit talking Kiara (implied but not specifically mentioned) in one of her most recent streams (timestamped to 3:59:22).

Calling that shit talking is a huge stretch. That just seems like she is super insecure and can't just accept some simple compliments. :medsmoremeds:

Ballpark_Look

Calling that shit talking is a huge stretch. That just seems like she is super insecure and can't just accept some simple compliments. :medsmoremeds:
Don't forget her mom is an actual schizo so her getting these tendencies is nothing out of the ordinary.
It's actually BPD, but saying schizo is funnier

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think Enna is incredibly insufferable, but I have to agree with this. Sounds like she is just insecure. Ironically, it is also something Kiara would think or say, as well, because she can't imagine being called pretty and people actually meaning it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something interesting popped up on /vt/ where someone pointed out Enna might have been shit talking Kiara (implied but not specifically mentioned) in one of her most recent streams (timestamped to 3:59:22).

Compare to this clip where she namedrops Kiara but in a positive manner it sounds like the same interaction as above.

>enna
>vt

Ngl her schizo has done wonders for making people actually doubt her seetheposting since ennaschizo is beyond dedicated at making out this random asian woman as being the ultimate mean girl when she is just yet another random asian that hit it big with vtubing, at a corpo too

Malchior

Oh, much obliged, finally some respect :dokiwheeze:

What if Sony buys Anycolor? They are still trying to enter the vtuber market. It would be hilarious if they are headed by an even more incompetent management team.

If we are saying about shitty gaming companies buying kuro the first one it comes to mind is SEGA, since no one really remember much mora about them other than sonic and if they known PSO they would agree they are trying to make the franchise be a coomer cesspool AND YET STILL FAILING

idk if I would say it is insecurity to begin with, she says its a friend of a friend and i don't know if that says more about me or if that's something logical, anything they say needs to be taken with a pinch of salt... there's no intimacy between both parts to really say something of real value. (and if they know each other for a long time, and are still saying "a friend of a friend" we know they dislike one another)

Smelliest007

I think Enna is incredibly insufferable, but I have to agree with this. Sounds like she is just insecure. Ironically, it is also something Kiara would think or say, as well, because she can't imagine being called pretty and people actually meaning it.

Kiara is understandably insecure and her thought patterns are pretty transparent. Enna is so fucked up in the head and such a bitch it's so easy to claim anything she does is actual BPD vapid cunt behavior (ironically what Sisters believe of Selen) and possibly be right.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Kiara is understandably insecure and her thought patterns are pretty transparent. Enna is so fucked up in the head and such a bitch it's so easy to claim anything she does is actual BPD vapid cunt behavior (ironically what Sisters believe of Selen) and possibly be right.
I mean Enna is someone I could unironically consider being in the femcel lane and mental enough she starts taking things in the worst way she can think of. Everyone has periods of bad mental. I would also note that she's homies with Millie and Elira who could easily know other people who are "bitchy" women. Kiara is just a really big name that's publically known about from back when it happened and from a different company on top of it. Also Enna being a femcel despite everything doesn't seem a stretch to me because she possibly got friend zoned by her gay wigger bff for example lol. A Rrat sure but it's still a possible thing that happened.
I don't remember if he actually likes dick mind you, but he's still a raging flaggot regardless.

Vague talk is gay because it leads to being able to slot in whoever you want for shit like this. It could easily be Kiara just as easily as it could be someone else. Women assuming other women are being catty isn't a new thing and is part of why they hate each other half the time. Not necessarily because there WAS a problem, but woman brain convinces themselves there is.
Even if it were true it doesn't really matter. If she was talking about Kiara.. so what? All you get out of it is that Kiara is Kiara and runs around calling every woman she meets pretty because she's European as fuck. With Enna it just implies she's kind of bitchy or mental/depressed, which is a job requirement for working in NijiEN. I would argue most people already assume Enna's at least one of those anyway. It's not like they're bffs or anything or have a long huge history of interaction. Far as I remember wasn't Kiara meeting any of them basically just because she happened to be in Japan hanging out with Mint?

Just seems like people got bored and really wanted to find a reason to force a drama. All it really proves is that vague posting chatting is stil gay as fuck.
Women are women, potentially depressed women are even more womanly than normal. More at 11?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
1. Enna is not a virgin
2. "Everyone is pretty" is just normal woman talk
3. Enna definitely hates Kiara from the very bottom of her heart. From the depths of the inky blackness that is her eternally damned soul. Loathes her with the fiery passion of hell itself. Such is the truth about Enna, spawn of hell, daughter of Lucifer, and currently a member of Ethyria, third wave of her dad's big push into the English vtuber market

Smelliest007

I mean Enna is someone I could unironically consider being in the femcel lane and mental enough she starts taking things in the worst way she can think of. Everyone has periods of bad mental. I would also note that she's homies with Millie and Elira who could easily know other people who are "bitchy" women. Kiara is just a really big name that's publically known about from back when it happened and from a different company on top of it. Also Enna being a femcel despite everything doesn't seem a stretch to me because she possibly got friend zoned by her gay wigger bff for example lol. A Rrat sure but it's still a possible thing that happened.
I don't remember if he actually likes dick mind you, but he's still a raging flaggot regardless.

Vague talk is gay because it leads to being able to slot in whoever you want for shit like this. It could easily be Kiara just as easily as it could be someone else. Women assuming other women are being catty isn't a new thing and is part of why they hate each other half the time. Not necessarily because there WAS a problem, but woman brain convinces themselves there is.
Even if it were true it doesn't really matter. If she was talking about Kiara.. so what? All you get out of it is that Kiara is Kiara and runs around calling every woman she meets pretty because she's European as fuck. With Enna it just implies she's kind of bitchy or mental/depressed, which is a job requirement for working in NijiEN. I would argue most people already assume Enna's at least one of those anyway. It's not like they're bffs or anything or have a long huge history of interaction. Far as I remember wasn't Kiara meeting any of them basically just because she happened to be in Japan hanging out with Mint?

Just seems like people got bored and really wanted to find a reason to force a drama. All it really proves is that vague posting chatting is stil gay as fuck.
Women are women, potentially depressed women are even more womanly than normal. More at 11?
Thank you, your honor. I rest my case, all women should be sentenced into camps.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
1. Enna is not a virgin
How many time has she told stories about rape-y lesbians excluding Millie where she somehow didn't lose her virginity?

I 100% buy this.

Smelliest007

Compare to this clip where she namedrops Kiara but in a positive manner it sounds like the same interaction as above.

Just in case, the whole stream is ever gone.

Top Bottom