"Maybe there's a other option to beat this game like... beating Tigger with this bat?"Amano Pikamee

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

Bruh. She is not "relatively small indie" she is literally hanamori member.
Relativity is relative, shoto is a hanamori member and not a small indie. Also, I think for both of them it is more "was" than "is" since they both left the hanamori twitch team and pretty much don't mention it anywhere in their socials at all.

Ballpark_Look

Also, Kotoka's outfit came out today
Am I crazy or does that outfit not look good at all. It looks more like one of those premade bodies that you put over a model. What is the theme supposed to be? It looks like maid, geisha, and gyaru all mixed together with no cohesion.

VSoyBoy

What is the theme supposed to be?
Literally the first line of the tweet.

Look at it in motion, looks fine to me:

What make you say no cohesion?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
New outfit does not automatically mean upcoming graduation q.e.d
New outfits haven't equated to graduation. If this was true it'd apply to Hololive, too. Coco had a new outfit (the dragon pajama onesie) during her graduation month and I'm pretty sure Aqua's 8th outfit was announced relatively close to her graduation announcement.
The first outfit for Nijis is a subscriber milestone while every other outfit afterward is a "if I can afford it, I'll commission it". It is just a common trend that when you're leaving to finish up all projects behind-the-scenes and a new outfit is normally one of them.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
New outfits haven't equated to graduation. If this was true it'd apply to Hololive, too. Coco had a new outfit (the dragon pajama onesie) during her graduation month and I'm pretty sure Aqua's 8th outfit was announced relatively close to her graduation announcement.
The first outfit for Nijis is a subscriber milestone while every other outfit afterward is a "if I can afford it, I'll commission it". It is just a common trend that when you're leaving to finish up all projects behind-the-scenes and a new outfit is normally one of them.
Most "new model before leave" cases we see are indies, probably overwhelmingly so.
It's kinda a meme, but also it's hopium speaking when we project it onto niji.

Smelliest007

Am I crazy or does that outfit not look good at all. It looks more like one of those premade bodies that you put over a model. What is the theme supposed to be? It looks like maid, geisha, and gyaru all mixed together with no cohesion.
Yeah its not that good. But it's still Kotoka's body, so I guess I'll unload a gallon.
:marinesmug:
Stupid vampire killing whore.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Relativity is relative, shoto is a hanamori member and not a small indie. Also, I think for both of them it is more "was" than "is" since they both left the hanamori twitch team and pretty much don't mention it anywhere in their socials at all.
I think the fact that its an ex hanamori will trump over any "relatively small" indie label when it comes to ex-hanamoris (in this case Elira) collabing with her maybe

frz

Why do you randomly wake up and pretend to be retarded today.
Just say she collabs with her friend, that's all you need to say.
Look at it in motion, looks fine to me:

What make you say no cohesion?

The boobs part, it doesn't fit the kimono whatsoever. From her boobs and up it's 1 outfit, remind you of the western maid outfit. Everything else belongs to a kimono. It looks disorienting when you put both together.
GW9d-HDfa-IAA78i3.jpg

Kimono are supposed to be one piece. Aka everything fit in 1 themes. Even in real life they compress the shit out of boobs to promote flatness and elegance. Even the two boob demons of Nijisanji - Nui Sociere and Tomoe Shirayuki have very subdued kimono outfits.

If you really wants to show off booba despite the kimono there are some industry popular ways of doing it.
1. The sarashi, also known as "boob bandage"
8986syeddn861.jpg

2. The side boob maneuvre
both-fuwawas-and-mococos-new-years-outfits-are-so-cute-v0-69gdqjufiqac1.png

3. The pointy double layers.
Houshou-Marine-Full-Illustration-02.webp

Kotoka reasoning is that she wanted to incorporate bunny maid into a kimono outfit....
But she's a bit confused what the fuck does bunny maid means.
The number 1 defining traits of a bunny maid? Frills and apron. Neither of which are represented in Kotoka outfit
2d3ca524de3afe826a6d8ea13bfece4c.jpg

I do think it might have worked if she was given this frill chest design and an apron. But the current "fusion" looks ugly even in motion.
Or at the very least go for a boob-window instead of full cleavage. More piece of clothing for the kimono theme.

I just wanted to write about boobs tbh

Last edited:

Limkin

I think the fact that its an ex hanamori will trump over any "relatively small" indie label when it comes to ex-hanamoris (in this case Elira) collabing with her maybe
Calling her ex-hanamori is disingenious at best when she still lists it's members on the list of recommended streamers by channel, and they list her as well in return. You could even try creating rrats on who hates who and who were supposed to join NijiEN next, based on intersections of mutual shilling and remaining group status. But given it's a bunch of women and femboys it was probably just random menhera moments

Smelliest007

Malchior

Kotoka reasoning is that she wanted to incorporate bunny maid into a kimono outfit....
But she's a bit confused what the fuck does bunny maid means.
The number 1 defining traits of a bunny maid? Frills and apron. Neither of which are represented in Kotoka outfit
She has a butterfly tie... she clearly wanted to incorporate the "playboy bunny" maid, are you forgetting we are talking of a whore?

Bug Eater

I think it became a meme because of Gibara (who debuted a new outfit, used it a handful of times and then graduated with little warning) - more recently you have instances like Akane, Chihiro (who actually got two new outfits before graduating) and probably a bunch more in JP. I'd imagine that the turnaround time for new outfits is long enough that you can't really avoid situations like that, and I'm guessing that even if they only have a small amount of time to use it they'd still want to showcase the artist's work. The main takeaway point is just that getting a new outfit doesn't necessarily mean that the vtuber is actually going to stick around to use it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Bruh. She is not "relatively small indie" she is literally hanamori member.
All roads in NijiEN lead back to Hanamori
:whatastory:

Smelliest007

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Elira had her first collab outside the company since niji/11 with a relatively small indie she collabed with several times before. Since the indie streams on twitch there is no like/dislike ratio to check for viewer sentiment, but the twitter comments I saw from her community were generally pretty positive.

Also, Kotoka's outfit came out today

Since people seem to automatically connect "new outfit" with "upcoming graduation" these days, I decided to collect some data:
- Out of the people that had extra outfits and graduated (Nina, Mysta, Pomu, Kyo, Hex) the average days between outfit and graduation is 137 days
- Hex was the quickest with 34 days, Nina the longest with 222 days, the others were between 127 and 154
-> New outfit does not automatically mean upcoming graduation q.e.d

Lol thats a hanamori member

She's literally scouting for new souls to add to niji

Smelliest007

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hanamori should be on a no fly list.
Then there's Asagiri Yua, who has collab'd with Moona quite a bit and even recently collab'd with Pippa and Uruka when they were in Japan.

Smelliest007

Then there's Asagiri Yua, who has collab'd with Moona quite a bit and even recently collab'd with Pippa and Uruka when they were in Japan.
That's nice but Elira and friends should still be branded with the Mark of Cain. :gloomiLaugh:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That's nice but Elira and friends should still be branded with the Mark of Cain. :gloomiLaugh:
You know you've been too far down the rabbit hole when you're trying to come up with C&C jokes about Tiberium, and you realize there'll be a race to be the first person to use it as a dildo. I need a Chrono Tank about now.

Top Bottom