"Bouncy castle looking ass bitch"Rin Penrose

Nijisanji L Collection

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Another Niji EN, Kotoka Norahime, was also teasing a brand new outfit/skin.

She hasn't streamed in like three weeks, right after her fucking six month hiatus. What's the point?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She hasn't streamed in like three weeks, right after her fucking six month hiatus. What's the point?
We'll be able to see her new outfit on vtuber wiki when we go there to remember who she is.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Niji's getting broke so this is all they got to compensate her probably. :smugselen:

But most likely scenario, it's Niji trying to get some attention for her super dead channel.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
While I will say that a 1 to 1 comparison doesn't necessarily line up because of Youtube's routine undercounts compared to Twitch, this is still really handy for comparison. I'm always shocked by how insane Ironmouse's numbers are compared to everybody else, she has so little overlap with the rest of the v-tuber sphere it feels like
Do keep in mind ironlung wins solely by WATCHTIME, because she streams literally all day every day (reaction streams, sleeping streams), her CCV is around the level of HoloEN. I don't think she has many more fans than others around her size, she's definitely very normie-friendly though.

Also wtf happened to the autist? Why hasn't she streamed at all recently?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also wtf happened to the autist?
cover4.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@Faceless Waifu so as one of the resident Niji ID loremasters, did ID get some random new outfits/skins before they got folded in? I've heard ID was given more control of handling their merch during the leadup to the folding and we might be seeing it again as Rosemi just collabed with a random ice cream shop in SoCal that is willing to stock her merch.
I don't really remember much about pre-merge but post-merge they were able to get more individual merch (I remember myself shilling Siska's merch in the forum a long time ago) and model upgrades (2.0/3.0). Outfits-wise, apparently Hana got one post-merge.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seems weird, she has like no twitter posts since August started (it's like all reposts) and her last stream was July 13th. She has some replies to people during August though. Can't find any mention of a hiatus or anything.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Do keep in mind ironlung wins solely by WATCHTIME, because she streams literally all day every day (reaction streams, sleeping streams), her CCV is around the level of HoloEN. I don't think she has many more fans than others around her size, she's definitely very normie-friendly though.

Also wtf happened to the autist? Why hasn't she streamed at all recently?
The thing that's weird about her to me is that she pulls numbers rivaling the top of the English v-tubing sphere from an entirely separate viewerbase compared to every other v-tuber. It's a snapshot of one of those fanbases that is completely alien, she seems nice and all but I do not find her particularly entertaining. It's like the Luxiem Fujo viewer base, I just don't get the niche but it obviously exists somehow. Where does she even pull it from? Fans of that bland Trash Taste podcast? Is it a Twitch thing? :gurastress:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The thing that's weird about her to me is that she pulls numbers rivaling the top of the English v-tubing sphere from an entirely separate viewerbase compared to every other v-tuber. It's a snapshot of one of those fanbases that is completely alien, she seems nice and all but I do not find her particularly entertaining. It's like the Luxiem Fujo viewer base, I just don't get the niche but it obviously exists somehow. Where does she even pull it from? Fans of that bland Trash Taste podcast? Is it a Twitch thing? :gurastress:
If I were to give an educated guess I'd say Twitch circles, from what I know Ironlung is Gura/Korone/Pekora levels of normie friendly, lots of people who don't watch vtubers know who she is. She's basically the queen bee of non-japanese vtubing and appears all over in westoid coverage of vtubing which avoids nips cuz foreigners stinky.

she pulls numbers rivaling the top of the English v-tubing sphere from an entirely separate viewerbase compared to every other v-tuber.
Idk where you're getting this from since I see a lot of vshojofags and twitch people watch her. She's obviously the only vtuber a lot of people know since they mass vote for her in every award ever.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just don't get the niche but it obviously exists somehow. Where does she even pull it from? Fans of that bland Trash Taste podcast? Is it a Twitch thing? :gurastress:
It's a Twitch thing. Her being live basically all the time is the Twitch meta reaching its logical conclusion - long streams work on a technical level because longer streams = more watchtime = more likely to be recommended, but they also become a permanent fixture in their fans' lives as they're passively listening in on their favourite streamer all day while doing other things, like some people would do with a radio station. Add on the fact that Mouse is a harmless brand-safe streamer with a lot of contacts and it's no surprise she's become the face of Western vtubing, for better or worse.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
NORMIESREEEE.png
Another MSpaint masterpiece to illustrate my shitty opinions.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

View attachment 77739
Maybe move nijien up to weeb or maybe streamer bubble. That stuff broke containment and the ill effects are still being felt because of it. I had dudes who never heard of vtubing talking about it early in the year.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, maybe move ex holo fans up too? I feel like a lot of those became fans during 2020, and left in 2021-22

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 77739
New to vtubing: "Wow, I love Korone"
Watching after covid: "I don't watch Holo anymore, I only watch indies"
Watching before covid: "Wow, I love Korone"

frz

Okay I do admit I was misunderstanding the table initially. Now it brings up another question. What are the rules of this table.

I was to understand what the criteria for not Japanese is, because it seems quite arbitrary. AKA Virtual is based in Tokyo but employs Indonesian talents. Phase Connect main branch includes 3 primarily Japanese talents.

So the best I can theorize, is do they give off a Japanese vibe or not.
they only counts the ID talents and not the JP talents of AKA virtual in that chart

Limkin

"I will slowly start streaming more I promise!" - hasn't streamed in a fucking month. Returns with a new outfit shilling. She is announcing full graduation isn't she

MyName

"I will slowly start streaming more I promise!" - hasn't streamed in a fucking month. Returns with a new outfit shilling. She is announcing full graduation isn't she
Come on. Nobody graduated right after getting a new outfit, or a 2.0 model...

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Come on. Nobody graduated right after getting a new outfit, or a 2.0 model...
:pomuStare:
Yeah, they mostly show new stuff like a week before graduation announcement. And between announcement and graduation.

Top Bottom